Damn you!

Wake me up

The hot air inside the dance studio was unbearable that even the fans weren’t any of help. I guess we could all blame someone who has chubby cheeks and smile that could light up the universe. Yongsun unnie was too immersed in the dance that she hadn’t realized that she kicked the A/C with too much force.

 I heard Hyejin and Wheein complaining about the heat whereas the culprit was smiling guiltily towards us.

“I-um, actually…” I can hear the guilt laced in her voice. “H-Hyemin unnie said that they called someone to fix the A/C today so just bear the heat for a while?” she continued hoping to lighten the youngsters' mood.

“AHHH! Unnie!” Hyejin whined.

Well, I can’t blame her. We were totally drenched with sweat that we could even say that we were wearing shirts after our laundry.

We just finished practicing even though we are done with our promotions last month. College Festivals just started and our schedule are already packed that we even have little time to rest. 

Wheein and Hwasa are totally hogging the fans that I can’t even feel any air coming my way. I sighed and leaned on the wall. I closed my eyes for a bit when I felt someone approaching. She smiled at me sweetly and sat beside me. “I’m sorry.” She said while hugging both of her knees.

Her face was red because of the practice and because of the heat. Her white shirt drenched with sweat. A few strands of her brunette hair clung to her sticky forehead. I could not stop myself from staring at this goddess beside me. My eyes followed the trail of her sweat from her forehead then to her chin and then slowly to her neck then my eyes went back to her lips. It was like I was in a trance. I couldn’t hear anything even with Hyejin and Wheein’s bickering at the background. I could not see anything but her. My eyes were focused on her that I didn’t even notice her calling my name until she tapped my shoulder.

“Byul, are you alright?” she asked, her tone worried.

I snapped out and averted my eyes. 

“Uh, yeah. I w-was just thinking of how hot it is that I feel like fainting.” 

I cursed myself on how lame my excuse was. Yeah, I was just staring at you that I just feel hot and I feel like fainting any moment from now.

I  was startled when she suddenly stood up, grinning and offering her hand to me in which I totally accepted. “Let’s go out,” she said.

“W-wha-

“Kids, let’s go out and eat. My treat,” she said in which the maknaes totally liked.

Of course. How dumb. Why did I misunderstand her? Gosh, Byul yi, you are so stupid!

 

 


Wheeinie and Hyejinie bid us goodbye and went inside to their apartment. They are living on the 4th floor while Yongsun unnie and I lived on the 14th floor of the same building. 

Yongsun unnie held my hand and continued walking while I was stunned. A greasy Yeba is not someone I’m used to but hey I’m not complaining.

“U-unnie, are you drunk?” I asked. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me.

 How cute! I just want to ki- no squish those cheeks.  

Oh, man. Why can't I just be honest with myself?

“I’m not! Why do you ask?” she replied. I shrugged. Of course, she is not. How could she when she has low alcohol tolerance?

 

I opened the door and let her in first. She immediately went to sit on the couch and slept. I just stared at her and memorized every feature of her even though I’ve already seen it a lot of times when she’s asleep (or awake).  

I plopped down next to her and shook her. “Unnie, you can’t sleep here.” But she didn’t even respond.

Oh how much I love this Yeba of mine.

I shook her stronger than last time and thankfully she gave me a response. “Uh? Wh-what?” her voice, husky that made me shiver. 

Damn you, Yongsun for making me feel like this!

“Unnie, you can’t sleep here. You’ll catch a cold. You don’t want that right?” I said softly but she ignored me and continue sleeping.

I sighed for the nth time today. 

Guess I have no choice.

I positioned myself and gave her a piggyback in which I almost collapsed. “Unnie, why did you eat a lot today?” I grunted.

I went inside her bedroom and as I was about to lay her gently, she nuzzled my neck. Her hot breath making my legs wobble that I almost collapsed again. She blew air on my neck which left a trail of goosebumps all around my body and she didn’t even stop there. 

“Aw!” she said when I suddenly dropped her on her bed and luckily she had a softer landing than what I expected.

 

She just didn’t do that, right? 

 

 


She didn’t  my neck and it, right?