FINAL

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning to all passengers on plane A7350, departing from London to Seoul, this is your captain speaking. The plane will depart shortly, please ensure your seat belt is fastened and all electric devices are switched off. Thank you for flying with us, hope you have a pleasant flight."

 

Jimin grabbed onto her backpack as the plane took off. It's finally the day she gets to return home after an 8 months long exchange program in London. Daniel wasn't aware that she is returning to Korea today as Jimin lied saying that she's staying 1 more week to hang out with her friends.

 

She gazed out of the window and stared at the blazing sunset. She missed the bustling nightlife in Seoul those street food carts, the cuisine, her family and also not forgetting her boyfriend, Daniel. She wondered what will be Daniel's reaction when she passes his gift, a big bag of different types of gummies. A smile formed on her face as she thought of Daniel. She can't wait to surprise Daniel.

 

-----

 

Daniel has been clingy for the past few days as the day Jimin had to leave him was fast coming.

"Jagiya," he gently pushed Jimin's hair behind her ears and brushed off strands of hair off her face. She looked at the boy and mumbled an "umm", waiting for him to continue talking.

"Can you not go? I don't want you to go..." his thumb Jimin's cheeks gently as she replied, "I don't want to go too but... I have to, ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter