Final

That person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


At the age of 10, Chanyeol met his first love for the first time. She was wearing a very cute shirt with short skirt and sneakers that made her undeniable pretty and cute.  By courage of both his heart and mind, Chanyeol asked for her name, and learned that her name is Do Kyungsoo. She was a new kid here but that didn't stop her from spreading her charm around and her braveness catches everyone's eyes.

 

For not so long, Chanyeol became regular in Kyungsoo's life. They hit off and became bestfriend in a blink of eyes. They hang out together, go to each other's house, spooning each other and stick together like glue. But what Kyungsoo didn't know is that, whose she calls best friend actually have a big crush on her.

 

Chanyeol being hopeless in love he is, always take care of his bestfriend. He always gives whatever she wanted. Even his beloved Rilakuma, that he loves dearly. But Kyungsoo seem doesn't to notice, since she was showering with love from people around her.

 

Now they are already in High school. People, who aren't blind, can tell that Chanyeol is hopelessly in love with Kyungsoo but the latter still denied and put them in Friend-zone. It's not like Chanyeol mind about it though, as long as he can be on his Kyungsoo's side.

 

Now here they are in shopping mall.

" Yahhh Park Chanyeol, Can you buy me that album?"

" Kyungsoo ah, let's buy that next time."

" Can't you buy me now? It's EXO, don't you know? It'-O, EXO. It'll sold out soon, dummy!"

" Kyungie, I promised to buy it on time that it wont sold out okay? Now I have to buy a copy of novel..." Chanyeol doesn't get to finish of yet. Kyungsoo cuts in.

 

" Okay okay, go and buy that freaking novel of yours." As she finished her sentence, Kyungsoo shoving her drink into Chanyeol's hand and walk away.

" It's your favorite series novel dummy!" Chanyeol mumbles to himself and chase after Kyungsoo.

 

" yah Park Chanyeol! Wake up!" Now Kyungsoo is in Chanyeol's room. She's always visited here that made her similar with Park's house, Chanyeol too.

" What??"

" Let's go to cinema. They're showing new movie!!!! Hurry up!" Kyungsoo hits Chanyeol all over his body, not to mention that she's almost straddling Chanyeol.

" Okay, wait" Chanyeol mumbles and gives Kyungsoo a smile before messing her hair a bit and goes straight to bathroom.

" Aigoo this dummy!" Kyungsoo said as she's prepare Chanyeol's bed.

 

In Cinema....

 

Kyungsoo always link her arm with Chanyeol wherever they go, today is no exception either. She doesn't give a fuq to whatever people say anyway. That's what made Chanyeol falls even deeper and deeper everyday.

 

Popcorn, couple set. In theatre, couple seats. Like who doesn't get misunderstood. Their action are beyond the words of best friend, or don't it? As they settle down, though half the movie, their usual action is acting up. Kyungsoo's head on Chanyeol's shoulder and Chanyeol's hand is playing with Kyungsoo's finger or hair. And from time to time, Chanyeol always glance at Kyungsoo's face that sometime he caress it softly, not that Kyungsoo is notice though.

 

In restaurant...

 

" What do you want to eat?" Chanyeol asked.

" I don't know. What do you want?" Kyungsoo asked back.

" Kim bap?"

" NO"

" Bulgugi?"

" Park Chanyeol we just ate it the day before."

" Why don't you choose, eh Princess?" Chanyeol said as he's putting down the menu and squeezes Kyungsoo's cheek.

" Aiii stop it, dummy. I'm not gonna get married if you're making my face get uglier everyday like this."

" Hahahaa I'll responsible okay"

" No back off, Park Dumbyeol." Kyungsoo replies carelessly that she doesn't notice a blush and a huge smile on Chanyeol's face.

" Let's go with Bibimbap then?" Kyungsoo said as she makes the order.

After 15mn of waiting finally the waiter serve their food.

" Here you are, students." The waiter said.

" thanks you" Both said.

As the waiter is gone, Chanyeol took Kyungsoo's bowl and taking out some vegetable that she doesn't like.

" Here you are"

" thanks you, dummy". It's always been like this. Chanyeol knows everything about Kyungsoo, even how she prefers to tie her shoelaces.

 

Being a pretty girl, Kyungsoo sometimes gets bully by her class president. And that is when her satan mood is on.

" Kyungsoo ahh"

"..."

" My beloeved kyungie. What happened, eh?"

" ...." Now they're walking to their home after school. No dinner together maybe because Kyungsoo is in her bad mood.

" Did someone do anything to you again?" Chanyeol grabs Kyungsoo's shoulder and look into her eyes but she just ignores the latter and continuous to walk. Chanyeol then just held her hand tenderly and a smile on his face when she doesn't remove it.

" Do you want candy? It'll make it up your mood huh?" Chanyeol asked again when Kyungsoo removes her hand.

"..." Kyungsoo didn't reply so Chanyeol took out his candies and shake it infront of Kyungsoo but she doesn't give a damn about it. So there he is, stepping up again and shakes it with his stupid (lovely) grin. But what he didn't expect is that Kyungsoo shove his hand away that made all the candy fell on the street.

" Kyungiee.."

" What am I to you Chanyeol? Are you also one of them that think I'm still a baby and needing someone to baby-baby me?"

" Kyungie it's not like that.."  As Chanyeol wanted to continou speaking, Kyungsoo walked aways. Later at night, Chanyeol sent thousands of text to Kyungsoo, apologize for whatever his mistakes are, that actually he didn't know where it comes from. And in the morning, Chanyeol would show up like every morning with breakfast but at the time like this, a boutique of flowers is necessary added.

 

It's one of the day when we can find every student are in library. Yeah, semester is calling.

" Park Chanyeol, studies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter