last

Lovely Pair

I’m in a bad condition right now and seems like she doesn’t care about that. Its okay if she’s busy or something like that, but didn’t she check her phone?  I send her that “where are you?” and tell about how sick I am right now. I wonder why she keep silent.  I think I can’t stand it, how I wish I can flight over to reach her but since I’m in Jakarta doing my schedule then I can’t do that. Okay, lets forget about it. Since I’m here, I should buy a slime for her. Yes, I’m here for being a good boyfriend who always granted his lovely girlfriend’s wish. Lee Jieun loves slime so much and one of her favorite slime its selling here. Its weird if I come here just to buy a slime though, that’s why I should do something reasonable, yeah something I meant its Motte tour. Taehee just laugh at me before, tell me how romantic I am. Dude, he will experience it if he’s find a girl and I would love to laugh at him.

-------------------

She’s haven’t seen my message yet. I spend my time waiting for her reply but there’s nothing. What’s wrong with her? I text her “whats wrong? Please call me if you’re not busy” then I check my instagram before doing checksound for my concert tonight.

Here we go. I see her update… a video of she’s doing her purple slime. I can’t help my anger. I just throw my phone in a sofa near me and walk out. I’m 100% not in a good mood and I had a fever, since when I’m in Philippines. Even Dara noona care about me and keep telling me to drink my vitamin before the stage. Wait... aahh I think I know the reason… Gosh, I’m so dumb.

-----------------

“Oppa? What are you doing here?” she’s shocked when she sees me in her door apartment.

“Can I come in?”

“Of course” she silently answer me but she doesn’t look at my eyes.

“I’ll get you a drink”

I can’t stand it anymore.

“why………”

 she looks not startled when I hug her back. I slowly pulled her to face me.

“you mad at me. Why you don’t blame me eoh?”

I caress her hair. She slowly look up, gosh finally she looks at my eyes.

“I… I missed you.. that’s why..” she doesn’t finished her word.

I’m startled when she hug me tight. I feel my chest wet. She’s crying. My heart broken seeing her like this.

“gwaenchana.. I’m sorry.. please don’t cry..”

“I’m sorry. You had a hard time yesterday but I so stubborn with my jealousy… I didn’t  read your message before and…”

“its okay” I caress her hair. Hope she feel my love through that.

“but…” Sudddenly she broke our hug with a shocked expression. I look at her confused. She reach out to touch my forehead.

“its not warm. Are you okay now? Have you eaten? Wait. I’ll make you a meal” she ask me with her puppy eyes. I don’t know how to react. She’s so cute. But before she leaves me, I hold her wrist.

“whats wrong?” I let her sit beside me in her brown sofa.

“honestly…. Youngbae oppa telling me you had a fever when you in Philip until yesterday..”

“youngbae texted you?”

“no. I met him in YG when I visit Inna eonni and.. he told me about you and Dara eonni.. I’m sorry.. I should check your message but I’m so jealousy.. but Its your fault! How dare you give her a flower. Doing a lovey dovey stage and even doing IG live with her. Oh you posted many pics too”

She folded her arm with a mad cutely gesture.

“hahahahahahah lovey dovey? Seriously, Jieunah. Have you watched it?”

I see her face become red.

“I watched all your performance though..”

Silent. I’m shocked. I never heard it before. She watched me even in her busy schedule? I’m touched.

 “I’m doing it for entertaining our fans. Its hyunsuk hyung idea too. Its my fault not telling you about this before” I hold her small hand and kissed it.

“I’ll forgive you. But promise me you’re not going to avoid my message again”

“I promise”

“and pick up my call. If you’re busy just tell me or call me later”

“okay” she laughs now. How I miss her laugh so much. Oh I forgot.

“and…”

“and?”

I reached my hand in my back black hoodie.

“jaajjang!!”

“woaahhh.. Oppa.. its..”

“it’s a gift” I smile widely. Feel proud.

“how do you know it? You don’t interested in slime though..” she’s still smiling while open her new purple slime that I bought when I’m in Jakarta.

“I’m an Uaena. Its easy to know about that”

“aah I’m forgot that you’re a loyal fan. Thank you” she gives me a thumb.

“just thank you?” I .

“eumm.. its not just thank you. But thank you so much” she’s giggling.

“you should give me a gift too”

“a gift for?” she ask with her confused face. She’s so cute. I love to more.

“I bought you a slime. You already forgot about that? How fast”

“aahh.. so you ask a repayment?”

“yes” I smile widely

“what do you want?”

“you know that”

“okay.. I’ll buy it for you today”

“buy what?” I’m shocked. What she’s thinking that I want from her.

“painting. I know you want a new painting in your apartment. I found a beautiful one in exhibition last week. I’ll get it for you. You’ll loved it” she looks proud with her word.

“hahahahhahha since when you know me that much?” I laugh hard. She’s so funny.

 “of course I do. I’m a loyal VIP” she claimed.

“but that isn’t what I want” I try to look serious right now.

“eh? Really? So.. what do you want?” she looks at my eyes

I pulled her close to me. She’s startled first but look how she looks at me now, I’m sure she get what I want.

Then she decrease the gap beetween us. My heart keep beating fast every second pass. Its not our first but since we barely seeing each other due to the schedule and the fact that I missed her every day makes me nervous. I forgot how to react.

10 cm… 5 cm.. I started close my eyes.

“wait here and I make you a meal” she whisper in my right ear.

I quickly open my eyes with a puzzled expression. I feel my face become a tomato.

She’s stand up looking for her kitchen. Before that, she looks at me with her eyes smile then she gives me a peck on my lips. leave me alone in that room. I’m frozen.

Hahaha its weird. I smile widely like an idiot.

She knows me too well now. Even she knows how to play with me.

I’m speechless.

-----------------

Note:

 Its my first or maybe the last fic I write. I just want an advice in my writing though.

Forgive my bad grammar. Please let me know if I make a typo. I hope you’ll enjoy read my lovely pair.. I’m a guide GDIU shipper. A hard one.

Ps. its a special fic for Starlighttt396--