Chapter 1

Death is my BFF.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two kids around nine and eleven are playing in a Sandy deserted playground, with a girl busy pretending to cook the toy veggies, whereas the boy is enjoying seeing his wife cook for him.  But the happiness didn't last long, when they heard someone shout from behind. 

 

"PARK SHIN HYE!"

 

Both minho and shin hye turned to look at the direction where the voice came from. And there stood a boy around the same age as min ho. Park shin hye dropped the spoon she was holding  and ran towards him leaving min ho puzzled.

"Oppa!"  shin hye ran towards his oppa and jumped in his arms, and hugged him tight. 

"How have you been shin hye? I missed you." Kris wu said tightening his hug. 

"I missed you too oppa. And yes I am fine. "

Not from far away min ho was watching them, and didn't know why he felt a pain in his chest. He wanted to run to his mother and cry in her arms. He felt like somebody stole his precious toy.  For a his age, he was thinking too much.  But this is how he was. He took a few steps back, turned around and started running towards his house.  Meanwhile shin hye noticed that she has been missing something. She turned around. 

"MIN HO OPPA!"

Shin hye shout from behind as she saw him running to his house. Shin hye quickly lets go of Kris wu's hands and runs to chase min ho. 

"heh! What a cry baby he is." Kris wu stated before he turned around and left. 

Shin hye kept calling his name but, he didn't stop.  He didn't want to see her,  moreover see him cry.  He quickly rushed inside his house and straight away, went to his room ignoring his mother's greetings, leaving her confused.  

The next moment shin hye barged in making Mrs Lee startled. She looks at shin hye and worry starts to arise in her.  She knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter