Snowball

Person of Interest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungcheol hyung.” A small voice was heard from behind while seungcheol was watching TV by the living room, his head turning to the side as he saw the maknae, Lee Chan crouching down behind the sofa. “What’s wrong maknae? Do you need something?” Seungcheol blinked getting confused as to why Chan was hiding behind the sofa. “I want Mcdonald’s French fries. Please don’t tell Soonyoung hyung.” Chan whispered while his hands are clasped together. Informing the elder that he had to hide and whisper because Soonyoung reminded him of his diet but his tummy had to betray him today after spotting Seungkwan munching on potato chips given by Vernon. “Please hyung, Its been a while since I had fries, you don’t have to treat me, I have the money her-“ Chan shoved the money on seungcheol’s chest as he heard Soonyoung’s booming voice from his room. “Sorry hyung, when you come back, just give it to Jihoon hyung.” Chan then ran off to where Soonyoung was, leaving Seungcheol dumb founded because why did he have to give it to Jihoon. He had no idea.

But his tummy grumbled at the thought of hamburgers and cola. Poor maknae wont receive his change.

 

Upon arriving at the said fast food chain, he was feeling all giddy and lucky because there were pretty much no customers. Well, because it was like three in the afternoon and everyone was either in school or at their respective work places. He proceeded straight to the counter, ordered his meal and chan’s fries, but stopped as his eyes trailed at the happy meal toy display. “Can I just have a regular burger with cola, with the happy meal. And a solo order of large French fries.” He nodded at the cashier lady and smiled at her, leaving the cashier lady blushing while she punches the orders. Oh how he leaves this good impression on everyone whenever he smiles. “Excuse me sir, which toy would you like to have with your meal?” The cashier lady blinked as Seungcheol pointed at this cute little white bunny, smiling again at the cashier lady. “Oh, snowball. Nice choice sir. Many of our customers pick snowball as well.” The cashier lady then proceeded to prepare his orders, slipping the toy wrapped with a plastic inside their famous red happy meal box. Seungcheol reached out to take his orders, not forgetting the red happy meal box, leaving one more smile and a thank you at the cashier lady. The cashier lady was left blushing furiously.

“Wait, Jihoon’s at the studio, why did chan tell me to give it to Jihoon—” Seungcheol sighed as he scratched his head, walking to the opposite direction from their dorm, leading to their entertainment building.

Right timing, Maknae Lee Chan is calling.

 

“Oh hey chan I was just on my way to the dorm—” “Hyung please don’t come back, Jihoon hyung is in the studio. He’s the one who is really craving for frie- soonyoung hyung please don’t cry-“ Seungcheol, yet again was scratching his head. “Why is soonyoung crying? And why were you the one asking me to buy?” Seungcheol stopped in front of their entertainment building, waiting for chan to answer. “Well, soonyoung hyung kind of lost in a bet with Jihoon hyung, I’m still trying to find out what the bet is but it seems like the prize was their lunch money for a week.” Chan was trying to shush soonyoung up, while seungcheol just shook his head and laughed at the other line. “Well, goodluck on calming soonyoung down. You might need Seokmin and Seungkwan with you so try calling them as well.” Seungcheol nodded as Chan apologized for asking him to buy instead of letting soonyoung buy. Apparently chan said that it hurt soonyoung’s pride and he didn’t want to buy the fries for Jihoon.

Seungcheol ended the call and proceeded inside the building, heading straight to where Jihoon is. He knocked and entered the sound proof room, spotting the small musician sleeping on his desk, crumpled music sheets scattered on the floor. He thought the small one was having a bad day.

He liked seeing Jihoon like this though. Lee Jihoon, the music prodigy, the cutest seventeen member for him, was his person of interest. Seeing Jihoon like this had his thoughts turning around from hamburgers to Jihoon fluffy cheeks, milky white skin, pretty pink lips and squin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter