하나

The LOVE of my LIFE

                                                Soonyoung gets caught.

 

A CAN rolled down on the shinny floor towards the clerk who had her hands on her hips and mouth agape. When the mid aged lady inspected the can that fell under from his jacket and to his face, then and there he knew he screwed up.

 

A bulb failed to lit up on his head. Cheekily he smiled at the stout women. Making his best cute expression which he also used his infamous eyes. "Oh here it is, I have been looking for you since--" he crouced down to get the can which was beside the lady's feet. Before his hand could reach the can the angry lady stepped on it. Glaring holes down to him. His smile vanished and he gulped on his own saliva.

 

He regretted placing the can on his jacket which was held by the waistband of his pajamas he should have stuffed inside the tight vest of his and a jacket to cover the artificial bloatness. Weird fashion for a reason though. He did feel the can sliding off slowly and it happened right infront of the suspicious lady who had been eyeing him since he entered.

 

His eyes widen looking at the upcoming middle aged devil, it is now or never with that he yelles, "Operation Can Fort Cancelled I repeat CANCELLED! Bird no.2 run!" Then like sudden wind on moonsoon season he ran. 

 

"B 2 ABORT! ABORT!"  he yells again looking for his mate admist his airy vision. He turn back to see the woman running after him which made him gear his speed. He turn to the right completely ignoring which section he went.

 

"B 2 where are you for gods--oh" He spotted the tall guy wearing a mask playing catch with a kid and he doesn't have a idea why his stupid friend had to be distracted. Ahem hypocrite. But that's not the point here.

 

"b2! bird! bird!"  the people around the toy section were giving him weird looks except for the actual 'b2' he had been calling. The lady was running for bit and stopping to catch her breath.

 

"Dammit- LEE SEOKMIN GET THE OUTTA HERE! WE'VE BEEN CAUGHT!" Soonyoung finally gets his friend's attention, 

 

"Wait you boy, do you really you are going to get away! I said stop you blood--"  in panic the tall guy throws the ball away right to the freaking lady's head as she neared Soonyoung. The weight of the ball makes the lady to slip on the floor with 'Wooooh' and falls hard on her back with 'Ow mother of lord'

 

Then both flinches at the view.

 

"Opps!"      "Ouch!" 

 

"we have to run you- YOU HORSE!"

 

"Where is the freaking EXIT!" 

 

Upon reaching the door where there was big red 'EXIT'  written the taller of the two un fortunately twisted his ankle. 

 

"oh my freaking-- it hurts!" Seokmin fell on the shinny floor to wrap his hands around the hurt. Soonyoung crouched down to his friend for a second he craned his neck to see if the scary stout aunty was back but instead he now sees the security guards looking over places and some questioning the nearby customers. 

 

'This is bad.'

 

"! there are guards looking for us. What should we do now?" Soonyoung panicked shaking the injured boy who double over the pain with the shorter's hard and violent shake. 

 

"Ouch stop it, you are making it worse."  

 

"They won't know you hide yourself behind the shelfs over there." Soonyoung said gesturing over the tall toilet paper shelf.

 

"Smart," Seokmin sarcastically laughed, "they are not fool to skip away, the security camera is all over the place and  in a minute the counter lady will inform where we are so no." Seokmin retored, annoyed but still winces due to the sprain. 

 

After contempleting for few seconds Soonyoung bulb lit up. His eyes disappearing and giving a toothy grin to no one in particular.

"Is it twisted or broken?"  

 

Seokmin should have known.

 

"I think twisted because it is not painfu-AAH YOU MOTHER FATHER! WHO TOLD YOU TO-"

 

"Feeling better?" Soonyoung said with a slight curve on his lips. 

 

"......Yeah.... but don't do that ever again okay?" Seokmin said turning his ankle feeling annoyed and reliefed at same time. 

 

The security guards however shouted at them catching both of their attentions. 

 

"You can run?"

 

Rolling his heels he said "I guess so."

 

Abruptly standing up Soonyoung gave a hand to Seokmin who had no clue why but the moment Soonyoung pulled him up-well few seconds of dragging his sliding on cold floor even through jeans- he understood his friend was helping him to get up. 

 

When they both ran at the speed of the light, fearing and ignoring them like they were ever going to stop by the securities' 'Hey kids stop running' or 'Stop right there' and  'I won't spare you when I get you in my hands.' Seriously like who would.

 

"Where is b3?!"

 

"I don't know what you are talking about!"

 

Soonyoung should have known that it was lamest idea for them to have secret names and to get change during 'every grocery shopping' they went and forget it every single freaking time. 

 

"Where is Seungkwan?" 

 

"Outside with the bike."

 

"What bike?"

 

"I may or may not have asked him to 'burrow' the pizza scooter and told him to wait outside."

 

"You mean 'steal from his work' right?" 

 

Seokming flashed a grin.

 

"Well what else then."

 

Soonyoung laughes even if he was about lose his footing entering the life saving 'EXIT' the guards shouts can be heard but in a minute he would see Seungkwan and Seokmin and he will hop on the 'burrowed scooter' and enjoy the chips and drown into the sorrow of a lost can. 

 

There was a huge but when the security still followed and then he catches his other friend in red helmet bigger than his head looking absolutely ridiculous. Seungkwan sees his friends running as if running from the zombie apocalypse he laughs hard banging the scooter but when the security men came into view he let out 'Oh s' and began fumbling with the keys.

 

"Start the scooter! C'mon!" Seokmin yells wailing his arms to the air eventually turning to see the guards still on their tails.

 

While running a bag of chips falls from Soonyoung's vest which he let a 'OOPS' and makes Seokmin to carry them, slowly he took out all the things and shove it to Seokmin's hand. 

 

Seungkwan drives slowly despite wanting to drive a little too fast to avoid being caught and also a bit scared of the following consequences. Seokmin and he shouldn't have trusted their hyung unlike them Soonyoung gets away with everything. 

 

The both boys got near the scooter Soonyoung shoving stuffs from the taller's hand to the surprising in the basket kept on the seat. 

 

"Are you guys done?" Seungkwan asked as if he was having crisis of his life. As soon as he heard the word 'done' he accelerated to the highest peircing throught the thick air of summer. The two heaving guys had disbelief written on their faces. 

 

Did he just?

 

"Oi! Stop it right there, you kids won't be punished if you stop now!" Inspecting the sound it looks like the guards were near seems like the spring on the shoes didn't only belong to the youths, the old man seems to be wary of that too. Well they are security guards for a reason.

 

And also the offer sounds not too tempting it was fixed that eitherway they were going to get punished. The both boys without turning back ran to any open areas they saw still recovering from Seungkwan's ditch they were determined to run faster. 

 

"I think it willl be good if we split." 

 

"What if you get caught and I go free? We wouldn't risk that."

 

"More like you get caught and I go free?"

 

"Hyung!" 

 

"It will be better and we will tire the old men alright?"

 

"Blame yourself when you get caught."

 

"You go left and I'll go right."

 

The two boy splits on the open area Seokmin runs where the path takes and Soonyoung reaches to a place were all age of people seem to be fond of. 

 

Recreational park.

 

Soonyoung has an idea. He will dissolve in the crowd and wait untill the security comes and eventually leave it in the impossible search. That's what he did meddling with small crowd creating a small talks here and there just and a security guard seem to be near him. He had pulled off his jacket and stood in his black vest and pajamas. However his style for now was went unnoticed then he came to know there were people lot worse than his present attire. 

 

His body got tired of running away, bit by bit the cell in his body were demanding rest and a cool ice cream when his eyes fell on the small shop the poster threatening to fall but seeing the number of people the business was going well.

 

Then there was a sight.

 

Soonyoung breath hitched. He felt the blood rush to his heart with the force and it pounded with the harsh bang it had never done before and he thought his body was tired? The non existent bees started buzzing near his ears. As if there was living creature inside his belly it began to tickle him in a most riduculous way. 

Of all people there was a strawberry blonde that stood out in the small crowd. Smaller than his circle of friends or other customers? His pink hair till his eye brows, cutely furrowing to the dark creme cone. He looked so etheral from far and would he be that much beautiful closer?

 

Well he was determine to find. 

 

He took few steps back. Eyes setting on the target he took few deeps breaths retreating in the position that got him remembering the time he was in the school race track. 

 

He rolls  his neck.

 

Ready 

He examines the sweet long distance.

 

Get 

Like said before he was determined to find.

Set 

He has his eyes set upon the finished line.

 

Go!

 

Then he ran as fast as he could diving straight to the petite  body that belong to a boy. He looks good every distance that come close and Soonyoung feels blessed when their body crashed followed by 'ommf' and the sound of the cone crunching between the two torso. 

 

His eyes pry open upon the wramth and first thing he sees the face of the person crumbling with pain, nonetheless cute. Long eyelashes that seems to lightly kiss his cheek bones, mouth speaking profanities. When the eyes were open boring straight on to Soonyoung the chinky eyes sure fell in to the hazel colored eyes of his. 

 

Woah.

 

The unexpected yet amusing scene was already created and people seem to closely inspect them aswell. Soonyoung got up slowly keeping the eye contact. He let his hand to the boy who was down and had an ugly mess of the chocolate on his 'grown man' blue sweater. Which didn't fail to amuse him. 

 

The boy got up on his own, cleaning the cold and wet cream which seems to destroy his sweater more with his hand and at this point he looked so nice that Soonyoung forgot taught his vest was wet and dirtied with the cream too. 

 

So cute.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Seemly trying to gain the attention of the frowing (yet cute) boy. The boy heard him getting on face to face with the boy who ruined his sweater that proffed his age existence. 

 

Soonyoung smiles giving him the infamous smile giving also don't forget the toothy grin. He held his hand out, "I am Soon--"

 

Soonyoung never expected something extra ordinary out of a simple greeting that had him turn a complete right with the after taste of a inflaming right cheek. The gasps followed by seconds. 

 

"Jerk!" 

 

Today Soonyoung learnt a lesson. A lesson that his eyes and teeth doesn't always work on people he was most intended to get away with. Like the cashier aunty. Or to the person he wanted impress. Like this guy who is walking away cursing with every step. 

 

Soonyoung gets badly caught even it wasn't by the security.

 

Hey at least he has something to remember when he goes back home. Even if it's the pain inflicting badly on his cheek.

 

ⓢⓞⓞⓝⓗⓞⓞⓝ

A/N: Sorry if it wasn't as it was expected but it was another pathetic attempt.