Get To know Them

No Other Than Him


Lee Joon 18 Year Old(Busan International High School)

Lee Joon is a very hyper and noisy guy that sometimes he tends to act like an Idiot. He doesn’t really care of what people think about him and he just does what he thinks it’s right. He could be dense at time that irritates others especially his Girlfriend. Although he acts all playful and cheeky but he is more of a responsible and hardworking kid just like his friend. He is the Leader of the Boxing club at school.

He may seem nice and friendly but he isn’t the person you can mess with when he is pissed. There is no way to calm him down when he is angry. He could be a little violent when it comes to his friends, family and most importantly his girlfriend. Although his girlfriend hates Violence he tends to make her forgive him if he does them.

 

Jang HyunSeung 18 Year Old(Seoul High School)

‘Ice prince’, that is the best way to describe him. Smiling is never in his dictionary and time is a very precious thing for him that he doesn’t like wasting it unnecessarily. He is a very bright student at school and love sports. He is an obedient son to his dad and does everything he is told to. He knows that his father is still hurtand ashamed of what his sister had done that he didn’t want to repeat it.

On the other hand Hyunseung can be goofy and friendly to his friends but he hates socializing. Once you get on his bad side, it’s hard to make him forgive you. At school, he never dares causing trouble as his father is the school principle. His father is strict and he wants everything his way. He likes girls who are not clingy and like him for who he is and not because of his money but most girls in his school likes to be clingy on him that made him hate them.




Lee Gikwang 18 Year Old
(Busan International High School)

Gikwang is known to be the strict and cold person at school that many people thinks it’s hard to approach him. Being the president of the school, he is a very responsible and hardworking guy. Gikwang is more to a listener and he doesn’t like talking so students often turns to him for advices. He may sound like a very calm person but sadly he isn’t. He tends to get angry easily that he reacts before thinking.

On the other side Gikwang seems to be the cheeky and bubbly guy. He is actually a very friendly and outgoing person when you get to know him. Gikwang is also the very overprotective boyfriend that often annoys his girlfriend. He finds it adorable when she gets angry. Overall Gikwang has two personalities that sometimes even confuse his girlfriend.

 
Kwon Raina 18 Year Old
(Busan International High School)

Raina is an Independent girl who is kind and willing to help other. One of the many things that make her who she is, is her character, she is herself. Raina likes to meet new people and get to know them. Raina is a smart and intelligent person though there are still many things for her to learn, she thinks before she speaks, and she is a person who likes to speak her mind about her opinions, even though she may be wrong she still wants other party to know what she is thinking and feeling.

People think of her as a snobbish girl because of her family background. She is the type of person who loves food no matter what happens. When she is somewhat stress out, she tends to eat a caramel candy but sometimes a candy will turn into a few candies. Eating caramel candies always enlightens her mood and she gets all hyper again. She hates height to conclude. Although she tends to walk away when she sees Violence but she isn’t that way when she sees her friends or importantly her boyfriend involved. She tends to forgive him even though he does what she hates the most.

 
Jang Jin Ah 17 Year Old(Busan International High School)

JinAh is a bright and independent girl. She is shown to be very caring, sensitive and somewhat stubborn. Her clumsiness may lead her to trouble most of the time, but she has a very determined spirit. JinAh is the type of person who easily forgets her worries and problems, mostly appearing happy and smiling. Often she can be clever and mature when needed. In contrast to her naivety, she can exhibit clever thinking and perceptiveness during critical situations. But she can be absent-minded at times. 

She is also an understanding girl and tends to help others. Like her boyfriend, she is also the person who prefers listening then talking. She is strong and can never be easily deceived. Her mottos in life are "Never Lose!" and "Never Give up!" She is the type who always works the hardest in everything, be it academic, sports, or in relationships. JinAh is good-natured and caring towards her friends. When it comes to romance and love, she is very clueless and dense that sometimes worries her friends. She has a fear of the dark and ghosts. Overall JinAh is a very caring and loveable girl.


Jung Shika 18 Year Old(Seoul High School)

Clubbing and partying that is what she is know for or more precisely what is she to the outside world. She may look all happy to others but in reality she is the total opposite of what she is now. At times, she can be very snobbish and ego is her second best friend as she never surrenders easily even though she knows that she is totally in wrong. Shika is a little vulnerable but many don’t know this because she often hides her feelings so that people never gets to her weak side.

Shika is the only daughter for her parents and she loves them very much but ever since her mother left them both alone, Shika was blamed for that. Her dad doesn’t really care for her as he often gets drunk and hits her. Despites all this Shika is a very bright student and she never allow her problem to come in between her studies. She puts in all her effort in studying as her aim is to achieve the scholarship she had been dreaming of. Shika likes it when it rains but she gets scared when it thunders. The most disgusting thing she feels is when the Lizard losses its tale because Lizards are her worst nightmare.

 


Park Eun Hee 18 Year Old

Eunhee is naturally a very quiet and innocent girl but she can’t be fooled easily. She is the person who doesn’t like sharing her worries to other as she thinks it will burden them. People always see her as an ice princess, but when you get close to her she is the opposite of her appearance. She used to be the cheerful and lively girl but after the death of her mom herself changes. She is a  hardworking girl and never tries slacking off or sleep in her work instead she completes everything with great passion. She is well disciplined and mannered.

She hates hypocrite and those who act well in front of people for attention. No one can stop her when she gets angry not even her best friend. She makes sure to get on those people’s nerve that made her mad. She sometimes can be overprotective to the ones she loves and they are grateful about that. Most of all, she hates cockroaches the must and she get all dizzy seeing them. Eunhee is overall a girl who is loved by many.


I am so sorry for the late update. I know I have been slacking lately and reasons are there. Sorry that I have to be showing you guys’ reasons again. This time my laptop broke. I have it back now and it is squeaky new LOL! Anyway I will be updating more and hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Also support my new fic.Sorry to those who never got into this story! I am sure to be writing more apply stories in future and hope to see you guys there. I hope you will not unsubscribe if you are not chosen. Thank you for understanding and reading this.

Oh yeah, Happy Valentine’s day to all friends and family out there. Hope you will enjoy this day with your families and friends.

–Hugs and kisses for all my readers-

ENJOY COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

-[14/02/12]- 12.43am
THANK YOU!

©MikoHika