Fin.

Mayday! Mayday! (baby, hold me close and don't let go)

"Are you sleeping?" Jungkook called out just as he opened the door to Yoongi's apartment. He was met with silence.

The apartment was dark as the night, all lights were off and it was so quiet that for a second Jungkook thought there was nobody home. But Yoongi's favourite shoes were there proved it otherwise.

There had been no texts or calls, nothing at all from the older man. That in itself would seemed normal to other people but for Jungkook, it was completely weird and out of character. Usually there would at least be the daily text of Have you eaten? Don't forget your lunch! sent by Yoongi. Or random texts of animals, emojis or I miss you's throughout the day in between their busy schedules, but there was none. Radio silence all day long and Jungkook was a little worried to say the least.

Nonetheless, Jungkook strode towards the one room he was sure the other man would be in. When he opened the door, Jungkook found Yoongi fully wrapped in a blanket like a cocoon on his bed, unmoving. "Are you sleeping?" he asked, flicking the light switch. The room went bright in an instant.

Yoongi moved underneath his comforter and opened an eye. His brows furrowed at the blinding light. "Is that you, Kook?" he asked blindly, voice hoarse and scratchy. He looked worse for wear. Jungkook's brows furrowed in worry.

His steps were quick as he approached the man on the bed. "Why didn't you tell me you're sick?" his tone was border line scolding as he sat down beside the fully wrapped man. It was then that Jungkook noticed the man was trembling a bit. His hand instantly reached for Yoongi's forehead. He was burning. Yoongi's face scrunched up and he reached for Jungkook's hand that was on his forehead, placing it against his cheek. He sighed contently at the warmth emanating from Jungkook's palm.

"Leave the scolding for later. I want cuddles," he said in a demanding tone a sick person could manage.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but he pulled the comforter towards Yoongi's neck carefully, leaving only his head and face in the open. "You don't look like you're sick after all," he remarked. He stood up and walked off the bathroom.

Yoongi coughed then, and he looked a tad bit offended at the younger man's words. "Kookie!" He whined. "How can you say such thing," he said in between coughs, pouting.

Jungkook came back with a small basin filled with water and a face towel. "Fine," he relented, but then he continued, "But after you eat some food, drink some tea, and eat your medicine. Then-"

Yoongi made a face. "Why can't we just skip all that and cuddle?" he complained.

Jungkook's eye twitched. "Do you even have medicines?" he asked instead, eyes scanning the nightstand. There were few medicines lying about and he sighed in relief.

The man took the wet towel from the basin, squeezed the water off before placing it over Yoongi's forehead just as Yoongi mumbled out, "Bought this morning." his pout was still on full display.

"Have you eaten?" Jungkook asked then. Although his lips were smiling, the worry crease on his forehead wouldn't leave even if he willed himself to.

"Too lazy to cook."

Jungkook frowned. "I'll make you some porridge then," he decided, standing up. "So you can eat your medicine after that."

"Then cuddles," Yoongi said with a wide smile, hopeful.

"Then cuddles," Jungkook finished with a nod and he couldn't help the smile forming on his face.

He was about to walk away but his steps halted when Yoongi called out, "Jeon."

Jungkook turned to look at the other man, humming questioningly. Wordlessly, Yoongi reached out a hand to smoothen out the worry line on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook's brows rose. Patting Jungkook's chest in satisfaction, Yoongi grinned. "There. Now you're good to go!" He looked a little too bright for someone who was running a high fever.

Jungkook snorted but he couldn't stop his lips from stretching into a grin. "Just go to sleep. I'll wake you up when the food's ready."

"Sleep is for the weak," Yoongi replied wittily.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Suit yourself," he said before walking out the door.

Walking past few doors, Jungkook started heating up water right away upon entering the kitchen. He then proceeded to cook the porridge, quick hands moving about busily picking and putting the ingredients into a pot.

About twenty minutes later, after tasting it for the last time and feeling satisfied with the porridge, he scooped some into a bowl. Covering the pot with its lid, he went to make some tea. He then put the bowl of porridge and cup of tea on a tray before walking towards the bedroom.

"Food's here." Opening the door, he found the man to be fast asleep, snoring softly. Jungkook chuckled at the sight.
He then put the tray on the bed, beside the sleeping man. "Yoongi, wake up," he uttered, shaking the man softly. Brushing the stray locks out of Yoongi's eyes, Jungkook smiled a little.

Yoongi's brows furrowed then, before his eyes opened unwillingly. "Smells good," he slurred. He sat up, still managing to keep the blanket wrapped around his body as he leaned his back against the headboard.

Jungkook took the wet towel that had fell off Yoongi's forehead and threw it into the basin before he took the cup off the tray. He held the cup of tea towards Yoongi. "Here."

The latter sipped on the still steaming tea, Jungkook still holding the cup over his lips, before a sigh of contentment escaped his lips.

"Feel better?" Jungkook asked, delighted to see the happy expression on the other man's face.

Yoongi smiled, eyes disappearing. "Definitely."

Jungkook then took the bowl of porridge. "You should eat before it gets cold."

Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest under the blanket. "Feed me," Yoongi demanded, almost sounding like a ten year old.

Jungkook tsked but he still scooped a spoonful and held it towards the older man's lips.

Smiling triumphantly, Yoongi opened his mouth, swallowing the food happily. "I could eat this every day," he breathed out, although his taste bud wasn't exactly working properly and the food tasted bitter on his tongue.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, shoving another spoonful. "Stop having weird ideas. I'm not going to cook for you every day."

Yoongi swallowed before he replied, "You said that but you'd still cook for me if I asked you to."

"Not true," Jungkook retorted a bit too quickly, shoving another spoonful into the other man's mouth.

"Babe, you can't lie to save life. And your ears are red, so, better luck next time," Yoongi stated, tone teasing.

"Tch! If only you aren't sick right now."

"You'd kiss me?" Yoongi winked playfully.

"I'd kick your ," Jungkook corrected, eyes turning to slits as if threatening, but there was no menace behind it.

Yoongi didn't seem much affected by the empty threat. Instead, he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "We could do something better than kicking ."

Jungkook looked at the other man weirdly. "Keep your lewd thoughts to yourself thank you very much."

"Aww hate to break it to you, babe," Yoongi cooed, grinning teasingly. "But I was thinking something along the lines of cuddling. You know, me and you on the bed side by side, spooning." He then added as an afterthought, "On second thought, something lewd could do too."

Jungkook instantly flicked Yoongi's forehead in response and the other grimaced. "Well, hate to break to you, babe, but you're not going to get that cuddles you want so much today."

Yoongi was incredulous. "Why!"

Jungkook suppressed a chuckle. Jeeping a straight face, he shrugged, "Just because."

Yoongi pouted. "I'm sick and you're being mean."

Since Jungkook didn't have the willpower to deny the cute pout that belonged to the only and only Min Yoongi, he sighed. He put the tray on the nightstand and climbed on the bed. Yoongi instantly smiled. "The things I do for you," Jungkook breathed out.

He didn't want to get under the cover so they just settled with Jungkook spooning the man wrapped in a blanket.Yoongi relished in the extra heat and his eyes fell shut before long.

In the end, Jungkook caught a cold after Yoongi insisted that he get under the cover and not to worry about getting infected because someone like Jungkook would never get sick.

Jungkook asked the man what he meant by someone like him but Yoongi shut him up with a kiss.

Least to say, Jungkook wasn't impressed with the turn of events and Yoongi was left to fend for himself, deprived of Jeon Jungkook for a week because the love of his life was giving him the silent treatment. Also, because Jungkook hated noises and people's company whenever he got sick so Yoongi got no choice but to be away for a while, only coming into the man's apartment to leave foods and sticky notes here and there.

At the end of the day though, Jungkook texted him a thank you's with a smiley face and Yoongi couldn't find it in him to complain.