Final

Fail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew she needed me as soon as I read the news on my phone. Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun decided not to renew their contract with sm and will change company. 

Dating with Taeyeon for 6 years taught me that she would never ask comfort, even when she needs it the most.

This was one of those times, and that was why when I saw the news I left everything and went home immediately.

I wasn't surprised though, Taeyeon told me already that they wouldn't renew the contract, but I didn't expect it to be released this soon.


She was on the balcony. Leaning on the railway, watching the moon. She looked so thoughtful and a little sad.

I went near her and hugged her from behind. I knew she liked to be back hugged, and it would always make her feel safe and protected.

"How are you?" I asked her, kissing her temple and enveloping her in my embrace.

She was silent for a moment, trying to find an answer. "I have failed." She paused. "I have failed as a leader. I have always known that I wouldn't have been a good leader."

She was getting teary-eyed. I tightened the hug.

"You are an amazing leader, Tae. You know that. They want more freedom, and have new dreams. You couldn't have do anything to stop them. And you are still a group, they are still members of Girls' Generation, the only difference is that they will be in a new agency." I turned her around so I could see her face. 

"You always know how to make m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter