First day

In Between Lines

Hi people this is my first story I've written I know the chapter is short and it has a lot of editing. Comment down below what I should edit it and don't forget to tell me how you lived the chapter :)Enjoy! __________________ 

Today was my first day at bammon high school I was walking around the halls lost, I don't really know anyone here , I just moved from Osaka Japan. My parents just decided to move here for my dads job I didn't really have a choice. I'm socially awkward and I hate changes. I'm already tired of this school and I haven't even found my class yet. All the guys here look like girls " I can't believe I left my private school for this. "Omg hi are you lost?" Some girls comes out of nowhere. "Yeah." I responded. "Haha that's a bummer let me see your schedule." She grabs my schedule out of my hand. "Oh you're in room 215."
Uh.. is this girl is more dumb then she looks. "I can clearly see that. You're more stupid then you look" I'm just looking at her so she can point me to the right direction but the this girl just walks away. Okay. Wow this school is just irritating me. I just walk around more and finally find the front office I sit there for a while waiting for help when suddenly I hear some yelling and a guy storms out of the office aggressively. I pull my phone out of my back pocket to check the time and instantly wish I hadn't when I see the principal starting at me like I just took his last piece of cookie.
Great it hasn't even been a whole day and I'm already in trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Honey get up, it's time for school!" My mother knocked on my door. I got up and picked up my phone right away I had 3 missed calls from jun. I wasn't surprised he had missed me so much. I send him a quick text before hopping of the bed and getting ready for another horrible day. My mother drove me to school and as soon a entered inside I made it a priority to just go straight to my class. My teacher was in his mid forties we surprisingly got along so well he talked about the rules and past assignments. Class begin and I sit in the back to not get noticed but the teacher introduces me to the class. A few minutes after a boring lecture someone gently touches me shoulder "Hey girl remember me? My name is Dahyun!" How can I forget she's the one that just walked away for no reason. I smile back at her and introduce myself. "Are you new here?" She asked. "Yes, I'm dahyun. Nice to meet you." The bell rang the same minute and I thanked god before i walked away.