FINAL

Because Of You

It was raining and it was cold just like how woojin's heart dealing with and a scattered heart its been a year since hyeongseop gone from his life yet he still feels empty.

 

As ussual he would go to the favourite café where he and hyeongseop used to go. He sigh as he keep on having a flashback on how he met hyeongseop here. He smiles as tears about to draw over his eyes.

 

Suddenly a really handsome and cute guy come up to him "this is your order sir". He look up toward the guys and he realized he never seen him before.

 

He became curious so he asked him a question "are you new here?" "yeah" he answered.

 

Woojin nodded and took his drink,the cute guy left him with a bow. He missed the chance to asked the guy what his name. Probably next time.

 

Woojin became more and more interested about that cute café guy. He went to the café quite frequently now.

 

Something about that guy just make him want to know more about him. He keep on questioning why is he feeling like this? Is this right to feel like this?

 

He don’t even know and he don’t even have the right answer for his own heart. He just hoped to god this guy might have the right reason on why he keep behaving like his.

 

3 weeks have passed and Woojin still doesn’t know his name, bravely he went to counter and make a ussual order he always pick.

 

Woojin cleared up his throat "Hey you know since Ive seen you for the first time I never really got a chance to ask your name so.. Whats your name?"

 

The guy look at him, he feel melt at the stares and he try to look away "oh im jihoon Park Jihoon and you?" "Im Park Woojin" "Ah park woojin-shi" jihoon say as he hand out woojin's drink "you can just call me woojin I am more comfortable with that" woojin said as he smiles and his  snaggletooth shows.

 

1 month have passed as ussual he came again to the café and greet jihoon is like a routine for him.

 

"Hey you came here quite frequently though go get some date I mean didn’t you have a boyfriend or something?" jihoon said jokingly.

 

Woojin eyes suddenly look down on the cofee that he order "I do have a boyfriend but…." jihoon look at him as he became curious "but what?..."

 

Woojin look up at jihoon "he died in a car accident a year ago".

 

Jihoon shocked upon hearing that "Im sorry I didn’t-"  "It's okay things happened we cannot stop it from happened right?" woojin smiles at jihoon trying to dashed away his feelings.

 

After a moment of silences woojin decide to open his mouth "hey jihoon" jihoon hummed as he heard woojin call him.

 

"Let's go out together, you know just so we can get to know each other more" jihoon nodded at his statement. Woojin smiles as he knew that jihoon agreed to spend some times with him.

 

After jihoon's shift is over they went out to an arcade where hyeongseop and woojin first spending their time with each other. This bring back memories of the time when woojin and hyeongseop were together.

 

They were really happy. They went to a shopping mall and it was crowd to the poin where they have to hold hand with each other so they won't lost.

 

Woojin and jihoon were blushing at the moment but pretending like they are not.

 

They take a bus and it was a tiring day indeed "wahhh it was fun" jihoon said as he smiles cutely at woojin.

 

Woojin couldn’t get enough of jihoon cute smiles so he ruffles jihoon's hair. As he was talking he suddenly feels a warm things lean on his shoulders.

 

It's turn out to be jihoon he look down toward jihoon who was soundly sleeping. He smiles as he can feels his heart went out of control because of this. He jihoon's hair gently and later on he find himself falling asleep too.

 

Woojin looked up and realized something did he missed his stop, he does missed it, he keep on cursing in his heart as he realized he missed his stop.

 

Jihoon yawn as he look next to him its woojin "oh woojin you still here?" woojin nodded.

 

So they both ended up at jihoon's house. Since it was so late in the night and jihoon worried something might happened to woojin. He let woojin stay there for one night.

 

Jihoon lend on woojin a clothes for him to wear later on for him to sleep, woojin went to the living room and see jihoon is still not sleeping reading something.

 

"Hey what are you doing? Why are you still awake?" woojin ask him as he went to sit beside jihoon on the couch. "ah nothing just reading some books" woojin look at jihoon and hold his hand gently "thanks jihoon".

 

Jihoon look up back at him in the eyes "thanks? Why?" "for making me feel happy today. I mean everyday" woojin smile sweetly at jihoon and left jihoon unanswered "everyday?" woojin nodded.

 

Woojin fakely yawn trying to get away from the situation  "let's go to sleep Im tired already" he grab jihoon's hand but jihoon quickly grab his hand back "w-what are you doing? Where are you taking me?" woojin look at him "to the bedroom of course where di-"

 

Jihoon covered his body "b-bedroom?! Why are taking me together with you? What are you trying to do to me? *gasped* are you- trying to r me?" Woojin smiles as he went closer to jihoon step by step.

 

He had jihoon pinned against the wall, woojin smirk "what would you do if I were?" jihoon could feel woojin's breath so close to his lips .

 

He pushed woojin away "a-are you crazy?" woojin laughed "haha jihoon don’t worry It's not like Im going to do anything to you besides, its not like we're sleeping on one bed right?"

 

Jihoon suddenly realized that what woojin saying was kinda true and he act like nothing happened afterwards "wha- what did you mean, I was just acting now let's go" he went to his room and left woojin there alone smiling like an idiot.

 

"I already left out a mattress down there you can just sleep down tonight" jihoon said as woojin nodded in understanding.

 

Suddenly the light were off jihoon quickly hugged woojin in terror "woojin are you here with me?" jihoon said as he hug woojin tightly.

 

"of course I am you idiot, then who are you hugging? a ghost?" jihoon wrapped his hand on woojin's waist more tightly then before "woojin don’t say that"

 

Woojin can feel his heart beating so fast he afraid that jihoon might hear it. He wrapped his hand around jihoon so that he can make jihoon feels safe in his arms.

 

"Woojin…" jihoon called out to him woojin hummed in respond "can you sleep with me tonight because Im scared?" "sure jihoon of course I can"

 

They went to the bed while holding hands and literally just cuddling each other, woojin is closed to losing his mind he can feel his heart was about to explode anytime soon.

 

He looked down at jihoon and found jihoon is already sound sleeping. Later on he fell asleep too even before he could notice that.

 

It was morning and jihoon is still sleeping in his arm, woojin falls in love looking at how cute jihoon was when he was sleeping.

 

He gently jihoon's hair and admire the prettiness of jihoon's face. He thought in his heart "Park Jihoon is really cute indeed"

 

Jihoon open his eyes and woojin quickly pretend like nothing happened "er did you sleep well my jihoon? I mean jihoon" Jihoon yawn and wake up as he stretched up his hands "of course I sleep well since I was with you last night".

 

Jihoon look at him and smile woojin nodded "of course, like I mean since last night I was trying to deal with your bull" jihoon lightly punch him on the chest " hey how dare you".

 

"how dare you too" woojin said as he lightly punch jihoon back on the chest. Jihoon tilted his head and raised one eyebrows "for what?" "for stealing my heart I mean for messing me up" woojin answered as he trying to get away from the topic.

 

Woojin cleared up his throat "shouldn't we eat some breakfast" jihoon nodded at woojin's statement "why? you want me to cook for you mr.woojin?" woojin nodded without hesitated and left jihoon face palm.

 

When jihoon was making their breakfast woojin just kept on staring at jihoon. He is really in love with jihoon indeed. At this rate he could probably lost in jihoon's eyes if he just keep on staring at jihoon.

 

"Hey woojin can you stop staring at me already when im making the breakfast?" jihoon snapped the hell out of woojin "what did you mean ? I was staring at the food not you jihoon" woojin reply him trying to get away from it "yeah sure you damn right".

 

So basically their breakfast start with woojin keep on stealing jihoon's food eventhough he have his own food and jihoon keep on telling woojin to stop. But the thing is he will never stop.

 

"hey jihoon didn’t you have to go to work though today?" woojin ask in curiousity "ah no im taking a break for a while" jihoon reply him as he try to eat his food. "Then jihoon will you go out again with me today? It’s a date" "of course- wait what? A date?!" jihoon startled and almost choke on his food.

 

Woojin smiles as he wipes jihoon lips "can you eat properly jihoon? You are making a messed on yourself" jihoon blink his eyes so many time and shake his head pushing woojin's hand away.

 

"But I don’t want to have a date with you. You are a jerk Park Woojin" "You already said of course there is no more excuse Park Jihoon you are going to a date with me"

 

Woojin drag him until both of them was already infront of to the bathroom and jihoon let go of his hand once again "why you keep doing that?" woojin screamed at jihoon but still sound so soft.

 

"I don’t know like why you keep taking me to these kind of place first bedroom now bathroom? I can walk by myself woojin"

 

Woojin went closer to him until the both of them already in the bathroom "why? You want to take a shower with me?" jihoon pushed him away roughly and closed the door. He quickly locked it and screamed "go take a shower by yourself "

 

Woojin laughed "I mean its okay if you want to take a show-" "NOOOOOOOO!" woojin were cut off by jihoon's screams.

 

After all of those ruckus finally they are on a date "hey aren't you was supposed to hold my hand since we are on a date righ-" jihoon's word were cut off by woojin when he take jihoon's hand and hold it firmly "are you happy now park jihoon?"

 

Jihoon pout and nodded his head woojin swear to his life that is the cutest nodded he ever seen in his entire life.

 

They went to a lotte world where all sort of games was there jihoon was so excited to ride the rollercoaster meanwhile woojin just hope he didn’t die during the ride.

 

They were having a lot of fun, everything went like woojin wish it would. For all of sudden they both were coincidently met jihoon's ex bf Kang daniel.

 

"ah why is he here…" jihoon mumble to himself "what is that?" woojin ask jihoon because he was not quite sure on what he was talking about. "nothing ah…it's… just.. lets go"

 

Jihoon drag woojin's arm but unfortunately Daniel already saw him first and start to wave at him. He sighed as he knew he can't just avoid his ex.

 

So he went there by dragging woojin's arm. "oh hi long time no see.." jihoon said as he sound so awkward meeting his ex like this. "Oh yeah jihoon it is, so… you already with someone after you broke up with me?" daniel open up his mouth and jihoon feels like he want to kick the hell out of him.

 

"no I sti-" jihoon's word were cut off by woojin when he said "me I was his boyfriend. My name is park woojin. Nice to meet you."

 

"Oh you already have a boyfriend. I hope you guys will long lasting though. By the way nice to meet you woojin-shi, lets meet again in the future " Woojin and Daniel both bow to each other, daniel pat jihoon's shoulders and quickly get away from there.

 

Rain start to pouring all over the place and the rain patched up the road until it become completely wet. Jihoon's blood meter already got into his limits. He ripped off his hand of woojin and quickly dashed under a nearby bus stop in anger.

 

Woojin were struggling on trying to keep up his pace with jihoon he quickly grab jihoon's hand and ask "hey what's wrong?" "why would you say that?!" jihoon screamed back at him, "say wh-" woojin's word were cut off by jihoon again "say that you were my boyfriend?!"

 

Woojin stared deeply into jihoon's eyes until he decide to speak "it was because of you…park jihoon I love you and I adores you…so much but I guess you didn't." Woojin turn his back from jihoon he did not even dare to look back anymore.

 

Jihoon's eyes wide open as he shocked listening to what woojin just already said from deep down his hear

 

He saw a car was coming towards woojin until he could even notice woojin was already on the road laying with his head covered with blood. Things happened to fast he didn’t even got a chance to say anything.

 

Tears start to draws from his eyes and fall down to his cheeks.

 

"Woojin! Woojin! Don't leave me! I loves you too! Woojin" He cried as he was holding tightly onto woojin's hands. Blood were literally everywhere on his shirt and face.

 

But he did not care about it anymore he only care about woojin's safety.

 

Woojin already passed the emergency room left jihoon standing outside the room hoping everything gonna be just fine.

 

2 HOURS AFTER THE SURGERY

 

Jihoon was still waiting for woojin until the doctor call out for him. He quickly ran to the doctor "doc how is he? Is he fine? Is he gonna be okay? Is it serious?" too much question he need to ask he just really worried of woojin right now.

 

"Calm down sir, right now he is fine but hes in a coma's states" jihoon's eyes wide open upon hearing  the doctor statement "but we sure hes gonna be fine with our treatment and all the medical solution we got for him".

 

Jihoon was kinda sad after he heard that but he glad to know woojin is fine now. He quickly bow to the doctor as the doctor pat his shoulders and tell him to stay strong. He nodded and said "thanks" to the doctor.

 

Jihoon went inside of the room and see woojin in the most painful way that make his heart scattered into a million pieces. Tears fall down his cheeks, his cheeks already wet cause by the tears that didn’t stop falling.

 

Weakly he reached out for woojin's hand and hold it tightly "I will wait for you woojin. I will. No matter how long it takes" he kissed woojin's forehead as tears went down his face unstoppable.

 

1 YEARS LATER

 

As ussual jihoon would work at the same café when he first met woojin. He look out of the window hoping miracles will come soon for both of them.

 

He would visit woojin everyday, changing woojin's vase in the room with the same red roses. Because he founds them really pretty and fulls of love.

 

One day he went to visit woojin again but his bed is empty. His roses fall off his hand he ran out of the room. He thought to himself "No it can't be, No!" tears already wet on his cheeks.

 

He ran everywhere he could until he found someone who is really familiar to him on a wheelchair at the park. He moves closer to take a closer look and it's him. It's woojin.

 

His eyes already soaked he quickly went to woojin and hug him tightly "woojin I loves you too! Woojin I loves you too!".

 

Woojin's eyes wide open when he knew jihoon just stright went to him to hug him while hes still on a freaking wheelchair "okay okay jihoon, but you are hugging me too hard, its hurt".

 

"oh sorry I jsut really missed you a lot" Woojin smiles as he wipe jihoon's tears and kiss his cheeks "my jihoon can't cry just for me. Because if my baby cry i cry too you know?" 

 

Jihoon smiles while he sniffing "but woojin I really,jinjja,jeongmal,real,heol loves you" jihoon said as he holds woojin's hand tightly. Woojin tilted his head "really? Why are you so su-"

 

Woojin's word were cut off by jihoon when he leans in for a kiss on his lips. Woojin's eyes completely wide open because he did not expect jihoon would kiss him though.

 

"There. Are you happy now?" jihoon said as he put his hand on both of his waist and pout. What is this same kind of feelings when he first have a date with jihoon. Woojin smile "can you kissed me again?"

 

Jihoon pout "okay okay just one last time okay?" he leans in for a kiss again and again. The kiss was never ending. "how long am I going to kissed you?" jihoon said as woojin reply him with "until I said so"

 

"should I go for the french kiss then?" jihoon said teasingly " that wouldn’t be a problem to me either" woojin said as they both laugh about it. But somehow they were actually serious about the french kiss thingy.

 

But it seems like their loves are gonna be a lot more thing to be expect for the future. Woojin and Jihoon both excited and anticipating to went through this journey together. Hopefully everything will turn out just fine for both of them

 

 

                                                                                                                                         -----THE END----