FINAL

Love Yourself - Pure Heart

He wait and wait. The doctor says he's already woke up. He's happy that he woke up but he couldn't forgive himself of what he did. He felt horrible. What kind of human is he?. Because of his anger, he was the victim. Because of his anger, he run away. Because of his anger, he got into ACCIDENT. Its all because of HIM!. 

 

He heard a footstep coming closer to him. "Mr Min?..You can see him now..". The doctor smile to him. Yoongi stand up and nod. "Ah thanks..is he okay?". The doctor pat on his shoulder. "He's all fine. He look so happy today. I bet he's happy to see you coming over. It's have been a long time he didn't see his relative". Yoongi thanked the doctor again, immediately rush to Jungkook personal ward. 

 

Jungkook sitting on the hospital bed, staring outside of the sliding door that lead to the balcony. The sky look so beautiful and bright. How he missed all of this. He don't know how long he have been sleeping. The doctor said he have been sleeping for 5 month but he feel it like two weeks. He want to enjoy the beautiful day but his conditions doesn't allow him to. 

 

He turned his head towards the door when he heard the door opened. Standing there frozing, Yoongi hesitant to step further into the ward. Nervous and fear begin to haunting him. Jungkook's eyes widen in half shook. He can't believe that Yoongi was the first to come to see him. He grin happily, feel so excited to see him. "Is that really you, Yoongi hyung? Long time no see!". He really missed his hyung so much.

 

Worry appear on Yoongi's face. He try to calm himself down, collecting his strength to step inside and sit beside Jungkook. This is the first words coming out from his mouth. "How are you? Did you miss me?". "Ouhhh hyung! I missed you so much!! I'm fine, better than ever and i can't wait to discharge from here ". Yoongi soft when he saw the happy, pure kid smile of Jungkook or he called it his cute bunny smile.

 

"I hope so too. I hope you will discharge immediately. Look from your condition, you look like you are 100% healthy" Jungkook shaking his head. "Not fully healthy. I still need time to recover. Unfortunately, I can't walk for now and need a wheelchair to go around. The good is, its not forever. Maybe i need to practice one or two month to walk like a baby that just learn how to walk". Jungkook cutely chuckles, doesn't realized that Yoongi feel down than he already is. The news doesn't make him change to the positive way of thinking.

 

"Where's the others?". "Th..they are still at work. Don't worry, they will come visit you when they have time". Yoongi stuttering when he answering the younger. Silence greet the two of them after that because Yoongi doesn't know what to say anymore to extending their conversation, same with Jungkook he guess. About two minutes later, Jungkook start to speak again.

 

"Hyung, do you know throughout i'm in coma, i have dream something that makes me happy and sad at the same time..i have many but i want to tell one of it". Yoongi take an interest to listening on Jungkook story. "What do you dream about?". Jungkook grasp his hand together before he start to tell about his dream. 

 

"I dream that i'm with someone, a guy. I don't remember how he look like but he take care good of me. We going out together, doing couples activities sometimes but something happened to us that we both arguing. I don't know why we arguing, it doesn't clear. My partner, i assumed mad at me for some reason. Then, he disappear and i tried to looking out for him. But i never met him again after that.."

 

The broken glass making them come back to reality. "Shooze, how can this glass fall?". Yoongi squat down to collect the shattered glass carefully not to cut his hand. While he doing it, he couldn't help but crying silently. He doesn't want to show this weak side of him to Jungkook. He sure that the man in Jungkook's dream was him. All of his story about his dream was related to what happened to them. He traumatized by it. He want to forget it but he can't. 

 

Jungkook wait for Yoongi while playing with his hand. His hands were cold and he want something that can warming up his hand. His eyes automatically move to Yoongi. He remember that Yoongi have warm hands. When he cold, Yoongi is the one who keep him warm when he need it. Yoongi stand up, back facing the younger while quickly wipe away his tears and toss the shattered glass into the dustbin. 

 

"Clumsy me, maybe i'm the one who cause it fall". Yoongi sit back on the chair, act like nothing happened even his eyes just look like after crying. Jungkook glance at the older's hand on the bed. His hand quietly creeping to Yoongi's hand till their hand meet together and grasp it tight. He smile widely, the feeling of the warm making him remember all the time they did together. But why they didn't do things like this anymore?

 

Yoongi doesn't realized it at first because he's in muse but because of the cold hand of Jungkook, he come back to reality. He felt a cold hand holding his hand and when he saw it, he hardly breath.The flashback about the incident playing in his head. Their agrument, Jungkook went out of nowhere and the called he got about Jungkook accident. He strongly pull his hand away. 

 

"What the heck you think you doing?!!". Jungkook flinch. Why Yoongi want to be mad and angry about grasping hand?. He innocently stare at him. "I just want to hold your hand like we usually do of course". Yoongi deeply sigh. "Jungkook, you don't understand. We can't do this thing anymore". Jungkook frowning. "Why? What's wrong with it? Aren't we always doing this?"

 

Yoongi gulped in sadness. They really can't do their skinship anymore. He want Jungkook to be safe. He doesn't want Jungkook to suffer because of him again. "No..just no..". He shake his head slowly. Jungkook tighten his lips. His eyes show how sad he was and Yoongi don't like to see that. "I just want that warm hands on me again. My hands cold without the warmness. Its frozen. Even i can't, i want to hold your hand for the last time.."

 

Jungkook's voice cracking. He can hold his tears but not in his voice. Yoongi can hear the sad tone. He went silent, the chill breeze from the aircond and the quietness make the situation become tense. Jungkook trying to hold Yoongi's hand again. Yoongi close his eyes, let the younger grasp his hand. He was close to it but the fear, the fear ruined it all. "I SAID NO!!!". Yoongi scream echoing in the whole ward. 

 

Jungkook flinch even more. He clearly scared and looks like he want to stay away from Yoongi. 'Well done Yoongi, you scared him for the rest of his life'. He bite his lips in anger. He mad with himself that he wasn't able to control his emotion. "No, Jungkook. You don't understand. Did you ever ask yourself why you were in the hospital? Did you even know why?"

 

Jungkook stare at Yoongi, want to answer but he couldn't, like something stuck in his throat. "You don't, right? You are in hospital because of me!! You can't walk because of me!! All because of me!! You know what? I shouldn't come here at all! I should stay away from you and you should stay away from me too!! I'm just causing you trouble at all the time!!! I'm just bring unluck to you!!". Yoongi madly leaves the ward, slamming the door harshly and loud. 

 

"Hyung wait!!". It was too late to stop him. If he able to walk like usual, he surely will chase Yoongi. He blankly stare at the door, hoping Yoongi would be back but he's not. Tears begin to flowing down to his cheeks. "Maybe he need some time to be alone.." He lie down on the bed, silently sobbing, soaking the pillow with his tears. All he want is his hyungs and Yoongi back.

○○○○○○

"Jungkookie! Look what i got for you~". Hoseok give his gift to the youngest. Jungkook gladly take it with a sincere smile. "Thanks, hyung. You don't need to give me this. I'm cool with it". Hoseok grasp the other hands. "Yah, you deserved it, Kookie. Make sure you keep it nicely with you, okay?" Jungkook cutely smile. "Okay, thanks again hyung, i'm appreciate it". 

 

"What are you waiting for? Open it!". Taehyung scoot closer to Jungkook. He look more excited than Jungkook himself. "Wait! He should open mine first because mine was something important to him". Jimin proudly grinned. "So you want to say that my gift wasn't important to him?". Hoseok stand up from his seat, looks like he want to fight with Jimin but in playful way.

 

Jimin stand up as well want to 'fight' with Hoseok. "Guys, don't fight. Come decorate this vase. I can't do it because you guys know why. I will arrange those flowers". Namjoon said as he hold the vase carefully to not break it and put it on the desk beside the bed. Jungkook nearly get to tear  up the gift wrapper when suddenly the door opened, revealed Seokjin and the nurse that send lunch for each patient. 

 

"Wow Jungkook, all of your hyungs are here! You having good time with them i see. Here your lunch, have a nice meal". All of them thanked the nurse before she left. "And after that you can have a walk if you want..". Jungkook lit up when he hear that. "Wait really? I can have a walk?!". Seokjin nod. "Yes you can as long Namjoon is not the one who push the wheelchair for you".

 

All of them laugh with Seokjin words except for Namjoon. He lower his head in embarassment. Jungkook look so cheerful. "If like that then, i want to wander around this hospital rather than just sitting on the bed all the day and i want Jin hyung to accompany me". The others start to whining. "Why not me? We can have a long talk and tell more stories that you never know when you coma..". 

 

Taehyung pout, staring at Jungkook like a puppy. "I'm sorry, hyung. But you can accompany me tomorrow if you want". Taehyung lit up again and agree with him. After having lunch, both Jungkook and Jin leaves the ward with Jungkook on the wheelchair. The others wait in the ward, hoping nothing happen when they alone by themselve. 

 

Jungkook breath in the fresh air, want to filled his lungs with it after long time he breath in the medicine and stuff. He want to discharge from here quickly. He missed all the things. "When you were in coma, our home was silent and empty without you. You don't know how many times i've been lives with them since you were here. I think i'm just get back home once or twice. It feel so different without you.."

 

"Did you guys always visited me even i was in coma?". Seokjin smile softly. "Of course we do! We always visited you even you were unconscious. Jimin and Tae always told you stories, like a reporters. Hoseok and Namjoon often gave you flowers and replace it with the new one if the flowers died. Yoongi, its hard to see him visit you because of his work and me, i'm making sure that you always in neat. I keep managing my schedule so i can visit you everyday. Sometimes i don't realized that i singing lullabies to you. Doctor says that coma patient can hear you even the patient were unconscious.."

 

Seokjin sad when he remembering that time. Its hurt to see his younger brother like that. Lie on the bed, doesn't respond to anything they said. His tears want to fall but he quickly wipe it away. Luckily, Jungkook didn't see that. "I know you were crying, hyung. You can't hide it from me. I don't know how to thanking you guys. You guys did a huge responsible to me"

 

Seokjin cut the young word. "No need to be thankful. We trying our best to keep you in company". "You guys did that to wait for me to be awake, right?". Jungkook stare up at Seokjin with soft expression. "Yeah and stop looking at me like that, you make me want to cry even more..". He playfully punch the younger arm.

 

"Ouch! Its hurt! I'm a patient you know. You should be careful with your act or i will report to the doctor that someone trying to hurt me". Even he sick, he still know how to threatening the oldest. "I think someone might unable to see this world for the third time after this..". Seokjin teasingly push the wheelchair to the edge side of the sidewalk. "Hyung!~" Jungkook pretend to be scared of that threat. Next stop, the hospital park.

 

Both Seokjin and Jungkook watching people walking by and children playing at the playground while eating an ice cream. "If i can turn back time, i wanna be like those kids, playing around happily. They free to do anything. I keep thinking why am i growing up so fast but to think back, its good to be adults too when you know that you're more handsome day by day". Seokjin laugh. Jungkook giggling while shaking his head, knowing that Seokjin praising himself . Its peaceful to see those kids playing. Its somehow remind him of someone. Then, his eyes wide in realization.

 

"Hyung, can you tell me what happened to me before i was rushed to the hospital? What happened before that? Why i can't remember the accident?". Seokjin stop laughing and look at Jungkook. "You don't remember what happened?". The latter shake his head. Seokjin deeply sigh. Jungkook could remember all of them and know who are they but not the accident?. Maybe because of his coma making him not remember it.

 

"You might shock when you hear this but yesterday, Yoongi hyung visited me. He was the first one who visited me when i'm already awake.." Seokjin raising up his eyebrows in shook. "What? Yoongi was the first one who visited you?!". Jungkook nod. " Its rare to see him the first who visited you..". This time, Jungkook raising his eyebrows.

 

"Really? I don't know that. On that day, he look scared to approached me. We have some talk then suddenly he shout at me when i'm trying to grasping his hand. I don't understand of what he saying and he says that he just causing me trouble and unlucky. What did he do to me?. I want an explaination of what he means". 

 

Seokjin's ice cream melts and the owner doesn't have mood to eat it anymore. "Looks like Yoongi won't stop blaming himself after the incident. You two had an agrument at his house. You tried to stop him but he couldn't control himself that he punch and push you to the wall harshly. He said that you suddenly went missing when he want to apologize everything to you. He panic, tried to find you everywhere until he got that called.."

 

While listening to Seokjin, Jungkook slowly remember the incident. It faint in his memory but he could still hear the argrument. Yoongi's shout, sounds of mirror broken and shattered. He probably went out to cleared up his mind but then he hear the honk and car screeching. The car couldn't stop at the right moment and.. "Hyung!". Seokjin shook when Jungkook gripping his arm tightly. "What's wrong?! Are you okay?! Come on, let's get back to the ward". Jungkook still hold onto Seokjin's arm. "Hyung..i think..i remember it now"

○○○○○○

Its have been a week Yoongi not visiting Jungkook after the first day he visited so this is the day where he got free schedule to visit him again. The flowers in his hands looking so fresh. He bought it special for the young. Its lucky that it was work and school day because he really want to be alone by himself. He's not ready to meet all of s yet. He wait for elevator to get down when he saw a familiar silhoutte on the wheelchair approaching him. 

 

"Yoongi hyung!! I'm glad to see you here!! I thought you never want to visit me again!!". Jungkook happily shout at him. Yoongi become nervous and scared again. He never thought that he will be this scared when he saw Jungkook. Looks like he also not ready to meet him too. He slowly back away before he walk faster to the way he came. Jungkook chasing Yoongi eventhought he was on wheelchair.

 

He don't want Yoongi to leave him again. He want to say that Yoongi doesn't need to blame himself at all. Yoongi look back, saw Jungkook still chasing him. "Stop chasing me, Jungkook! You just troubling yourself!". "No! I don't want to and we need to talk!". Yoongi finally stop at the hospital park, nervously panting. Also he didn't want Jungkook to go far with his condition.

 

"Yoongi hyung! You don't need to run away from me anymore! I know what happened and i remember it! Its all my fault that i didn't aware of that car!". Yoongi deeply breath in and exhale. "I'm deeply sorry for everything but i'm not satisfied with just apologizing so just stay away from me, Jungkook. You will not safe if you stay around me. I don't want you to hurt again. Go live with the others and not me!". 

 

Jungkook want to approach more but he probably will fall because of the tall edge. "No hyung, i won't go anywhere. Stop blaming yourself for everything. You don't need to apologized. Its all my fault. You didn't do anything to cause me involved into the accident. I'm the one who involving myself and this is what i get. Maybe it means something for me to be like this but i'm accepting it. You don't need to say the things you said before because i don't see all of that on you. You look fine in my eyes.." Yoongi turned around to see Jungkook. His eyes shown a sorrowful and sad feelings.

 

"Look, we have agrument before the accident so overall its all because of-- ". Jungkook immediately interrupt and defending Yoongi. "No! After the agrument i went out to cleared up my mind and leave you so you would have some time alone. I know you need it after raging out. I'm also want some time to get alone that time so that's why i went out. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier where i'm going but i'm doing it for our sake. And i have been thinking, let's make all clear after i'm discharge. Let's forget the past and begin a new chapter for both of us.."

 

Jungkook warm smiling making Yoongi's heart melt. Why is he so kind? Too kind like a small kid that easily forgive anyone. He can't accept the forgiveness easily from the young because his cold heart don't deserved the kind pure heart. "Why, just why?". Jungkook frowning. "What why?". Yoongi make a step forward, still keeping his distance from Jungkook.

 

"Why you have such a pure yet strong heart? To forgive me easily just like that after what i did to you. I have cold yet mean heart but you, its totally opposite. I feel bad that i don't understand you so much. I can't explore the more inside of you. I..don't deserved your kind heart". 

 

"Its not because i have a pure heart or what. Its because i love you. That's what all person who love someone do. They defend, sacrifice anything to save their love..like me. I'm trying to save you and heal you..". Yoongi went silent, look down at his legs and softly sigh. Jungkook really want to hold Yoongi and hug him right now, if only Yoongi get closer to him.

 

"You don't need to be scared anymore because i'm here, still alive and safe. Not hurt like what you said. If you keep blaming yourself, till the end you keep being like that. Do you want the fear to haunt you forever? You have to move on and love yourself. That's what i do now. I love myself and accepting my fate. If you can't do that alone, i'm willingly volunteering myself to help you and together we figure out how to find our love towards ourself. I'm still in beginning phase so why don't we start it together?"

 

Jungkook stretching out his hand and give the warmest smile ever. Yoongi touch by the kindness. Its not he don't want to find love towards himself, its about the trauma. He not sure if he able to leave the trauma. He stare at Jungkook who is still stretching out his hand and smile. He look like someone who try to give people hopes after all the sadness episode. He saw a light to stepping ahead. He admit it that Jungkook wasn't just strong at outside, he strong in the inside too.

 

"Well if you don't want to, i can't do anything with it. I'm trying my best to help you. I know its hard to move on from the fear but we can try to leave and fight it. If the fear happen again, we will stop. I'm not forcing you. Trust me and yourself that you able to make a new different". Yoongi hesitant, probably having a deep thinking. After a long thinking, step by step he approaching Jungkook. He can do this. He will approaching the young and accepting his hand.

 

Jungkook happy that Yoongi start to move forward to him. He move further, want to reach out for Yoongi but he totally forgot that he is on wheelchair. The wheelchair move forward till it meet the edge and you know what happen next. Jungkook shocked by the sudden fall, close his eyes tightly and wait for his body to fell on the ground and wait to be in the ward longer than before but he is not.

 

Someone got to caught him before he completely fall onto the ground. He can feel the warm embrace and breath against his hair. "Really? After all of your encouragement words, you decide to make me down with your silliness?". Jungkook open his eyes when he realized that Yoongi was the person who caught him. Of course he is. He's the only one who close to Jungkook. "You...you caught me?"

 

"Of course i caught you silly or else you will fall. Do you want to be here longer?". Yoongi try hard to support the younger. "Urgh..i think you should get back on the wheelchair.." Jungkook tighten his lips then he hug the older like he doesn't want him to go. Yoongi surprised because of the sudden hug but just let Jungkook doing it. Somehow, it feel so nice and heart warming. Jungkook hide his face at Yoongi's neck, sobbing already.  

 

"I'm glad you want to accept who you are and fight the fear. I don't want you to keep blaming the same things over and over. Its hurt to see you sad and scared. I'm promise, after this i will be at your side, when you happy or sad. I believe that we can through this all together..hard and ease". Yoongi scoffed but not in annoyed way. 

 

"I'm nearly give up my hope you know. But you are right, we all have been given a hard challenge in our life but that doesn't mean we just being the same all the time. We can make different and try to move on. You give me a new hope, kid. Your strength and toughness despite you sick. Let's do this together.."

 

He hug Jungkook tightly and warmly as he accepting the younger in his life back. After a long time, Yoongi finally let out a sincere smile that have been long forgotten and unused. How he feels so light in his heart, like the weight of fear suddenly flew away from his heart and all thanks to this pure kind hearted kid.  He felt ease right now. His heart began to filled by the sunshine. He rest his head on Jungkook's head.

 

His legs couldn't hold any longer then they finally fall to the ground. "Dang, dude! What are you eating?! You are so heavy!!". The older suffocated, couldn't hold this 'baby' weight. Jungkook giggles, scoot to the side. "I'm sorry..am i that heavy?". Yoongi sit up, brushing the dust from his clothes. "Stop asking dumb question..". Yoongi rolled his eyes. Jungkook eyes landed on the flowers.

 

"Oh, are those flowers for me?". He want to took it. Instead to get an answer, he received a knock on his head by Yoongi. "Ouch hyung!! What is this for? Ouch!". "Because of you, these flowers aren't fresh anymore. If you not chasing me earlier we could discuss this in your room and the flowers will be safe. Now, we need to get up and go back to your ward. You must rest in your ward if you really want to discharge". 

 

Yoongi want to get up when suddenly he hear a yell from far. "Yah, Jungkook! There you are! We trying to find you everywhere but you are nowhere to be found! And why exactly you sit on the ground with Yoongi? Eh?". Seokjin mad at Jungkook and nagging like a mother then he realized that Yoongi was there too. Namjoon and the nurse who take care of Jungkook followed behind. "Yoongi? You are here.."

 

Yoongi smile to Seokjin. Seokjin immediately rush to them and thought he want to go to Jungkook but instead he hug Yoongi. "I'm so glad you are here. I'm scared that you will never contact us anymore. You came here sneakily aren't you?". "Yeah, because i'm not ready to see guys yet but i think i'm ready now..". Jungkook clear his throat to get their attention. "You forgot someone here..". Seokjin glance annoyingly at Jungkook. 

 

"Served you right. Who gave you permission to run away from the nurse, huh?". Jungkook cheekily smile. The nurse and the hyungs help him to get on the wheelchair. "Aish Jungkook, when you want to go anywhere, at least tell us first before you go, not run away just like that. Looks like you need to stay here longer than you should be.." The nurse shaking her head while Jungkook whining and pouting. 

 

Like he said, he accepting his fate and this is it. At least, he got to boost up Yoongi spirit. He like to see that gummy smile of him. Namjoon walk beside Yoongi, hanging his arm over Yoongi's shoulders. "Hey, Yoongi hyung. I'm glad that i get to see you again. I don't want you to go from our friendship again. We are incomplete without you. Please stay with us till the end and if you have a problem we are here for you..you can tell us as much as you want". Yoongi soflty sigh. 

 

"Its hard to have friendship like this. Thanks for accepting me even i have done something horrible to one of our friends. But let's move on from the past and open the new book, just like Jungkook said. I will never ever leave you guys again..". He smile to Namjoon then to Jungkook at his back. He stop, walk beside Jungkook. Jungkook saw a chance,  sneakily grasping his hand with Yoongi. Yoongi didn't flinch anymore. "Sounds like we have found our happily ever after.."

○○○○○○○

[ 1 month later ]

The day was sunny and its suit to do outdoor activities. The bright sky, the birds chirping. Sounds so calm and peace. The giggles of the children running and playing make it more happy. Jungkook aimed his focus to them with pencil then sketch it on his drawing book. He was so focus with his drawing till he didn't realized that someone sit beside him on the bench.

 

"What are you drawing this time?". "Just random kids playing with themselves. Nothing much". The person beside him chuckles. "You like to draw, aren't you..". Jungkook rolled his eyes, scoffed while smiling. "Of course i do, this is my passion". The person pat him. "What a beautiful day today..". Jungkook stop drawing. "What are you trying to say, hyung?"

 

Yoongi cutely smile while shrugging. "I don't know what to say actually..". "Then don't say anything, problem solved". Yoongi headlock Jungkook, ruffling his hair. "Yah, this kid know how to be savage now huh?". "Aaa hyung! Stop it stop it! You ruining my hair!". Yoongi release him. "It feels nice to stay like this. I remember our old time..". "Yeah, we can do it again if you want..". Yoongi shaking his head.

 

"Nah..i already have a new memories that we make with all of them". Both Yoongi and Jungkook turned their head to the other five. "They helped us alot but i'm very thankful to you for getting back to us. We are all here for you if you have problem..". Jungkook tilting his head. Yoongi grasping his hand with Jungkook's. He deeply sigh, looking serious.

 

"Jungkook, for all this time i want to say thanks, thanks for always being at my side. Through all the hard time with me to gain back my confident and love towards myself. If not because of you, i wouldn't be here with you, with all of them. Probably i would run away to the oversea, confront my problem and fear alone. You heal me all the time, sacrifice your young time for me. And now, i can't believe that this kid will turn adult. Time flowing so fast. You are mature as your age, that's kinda good for you. Not like me, running away from responsibility to take care of my bro. I'm so sorry that i couldn't repay back your kindness".

 

Jungkook smile softly, pat Yoongi's hand that were intertwined with him. "Its nothing, hyung. You don't need to repay. I'm doing this because i'm sincerely want to help you out from your shell. As long i can help, i help. I want to see my brother happy, not sad or scared. That will make me the same too. You have been through all the hard time so i want you to have an ease time now. I'm glad that all sadness episode were gone. Let's move forward and reach our goals together.."

 

Yoongi nod, give a hug and pat Jungkook's back. "I will not doing the same thing again. I'm promise". Jungkook rest his chin on the older, pat him too. "Yo, lovebirds! Can you two not doing couples thing in public? We need to go now!". Seokjin's voice interupting their moments. "We are not lovebirds, idiot!". Yoongi rolling his eyes. Jungkook chuckles. "Are you sure we are not lovebirds?". "Half yes half not. Looks like we need to go now. Can you stand up?". Jungkook nod, he still recovering but he can walk like usual back. 

 

Yoongi support him up then there's Hoseok who run towards them. "Let me help you with that". He hold Jungkook's drawing stuff and support at the other side of the younger. "Ah hyung you don't need to. I can bring it myself..". "Nono..you don't have to make yourself trouble..". Jungkook can't do anything, just let him be. The three of them leave the place behind. Jungkook get to look back for one more time before they gone to the place they want to next.

 

The place was actually Seokjin, Jungkook and Yoongi childhood village before they move to the city. That's why when Jungkook saw the kids at the hospital park, its remind him of Yoongi. Its a place that full of memories and they decided to go there with the others because they want to make a new memories at the place that full of memories. They have journey together in help of Yoongi to be more positive and have fun at the same time. Its the most unforgetable moment for them.

 

"Yoongi hyung…"

"What?"

"I wonder"

"Wonder what?"

"Are you shrunk? Cause you look even shorter than before.."

"You won't get your lamb skewers this time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and hope you guys enjoy it. I know my grammar is a bit (or lot) cringy to read. I need to learn grammar back. Just like  T T