1.1

Drunk and angry

“Hello?...” – JK

“Hello, Hyung?” – JK

“Kook-ah…” – JM

“Yes?” – JK

“Why… why are you calling me?” – JM

“No, it’s you called me… I have hundred missed calls from you. Were you looking for me?” – JK

“No… not any more…” – JM

“Everything okay?” – JK

“Aha…” – JM

“Hyung?” – JK

“Is everything all right?” – JK

“Yeah… Sorry, I need to go.” – JM

“Oh… Ok.” – JK

 

after two hours

 

“Kook-ah?... Where are you?” – JM

“I'm on my way to the dorm, why?” – JK

“Jungkoooook!” – JM

“What?” – JK

“Where the are you?” – JM

“I told you, I’m on my way to the dorm? What happened?” – JK

“Go home! Now!” – JM

“Hyung, what happened?” – JK

“When will you be home?!” – JM

“Maybe 30 min, why? Do you need something?” – JK

“I’m waiting for you! Come home!” – JM

“Ok, ok, I’m” – JK

 

 

“Hi, Kook-ah” – gently said Jin.

“Hello, Hyung! How was your day?” – asked Jungkook taking off his outer clothes and shoes.

“Oh… It was good until this evening… Jimin… He got drunk and… it's not as usual. Usually he is always soft, loving and likes to cuddle when drunk, but today he is the complete opposite.” – Jin sighed.

“Now I can understand why he behaved so strangely…” – replied Jungkook filling a glass of water and began to drink thirstily.

“Did you see him already?” – asked Jim.

“No, not yet… He called me.” – answered Jungkook completely emptying the glass. – “He said he wants to see me.”

“No…  Don’t think it’s a good idea…” – it was Suga, who was sitting on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hands.

“Oh, great, now you're starting to think! Why did you let him drink so much?’ - Jin was not happy.

“He is an adult, he can make his own decisions.” – replied Suga.

“But you are his Hyung! If you said that he had enough to drink, he would have listened to you!” – said Jin.

“Ah, Hyung… Don’t talk so loud, my head starts to ache from these cries.” – Suga grabbed his head.

“No! I don’t want to sleep! Where is he?!” - came the voice of Jimin.

“What… what happened?” – didn’t understand anything Jungkook asked.

“Oh, those cries because of you!” – said J-Hope, tearing his gaze from the laptop on his lap. – “And all evening is like this…”

“We cannot calm him down… He wants to see you.” – explained Jin. – “V and Namjoon are with him, but they cannot do anything. He is all aggressive and dissatisfied with everything and everyone…”

“Did I do something? Why does he want to see me?” - Jungkook asked looking at the stairs that led into Jimin’s bedroom.

“No… No, there is nothing you did wrong, Kook-ah. It’s just… ah, I don’t know why is he like this…” – said J-Hope.

“Should I go there?” – asked Jungkook.

“If it means that he has to stop screaming, then I'm for it so that you go there! On the other hand, it means that he will probably scream at you. For some reason he was very angry when we came back, and you were not at home.” – replied Suga.

“Well, I think I’ll go there and find out what’s wrong…” - Jungkook said walking up the stairs.

 

 

“Hyung…” – Jungkook entered the room quietly and calmly. All three Hyungs instantly looked at him. – “Jimin-Hyong? You wanted to see me?”

“Where were you?” - came the sharp voice of Jimin.

“I was out, why?” - still calmly responded Jungkook.

“Where exactly have you been?” - Jimin jumped up and quickly approached Jungkook, grabbing him by the collar of the sweatshirt.

“Jimin!” - jumped from their seats V and Namjoon.

“Hyung, what have I done that you so angry with me?” – Jungkook asked in the same calm voice. But Jimin looked with his glassy eyes at him without even blinking and tightening the collar of the younger

“Jimin-ah, come, let go of him… sit down.” - V approached and tried to loosen Jimin’s grip.

“Back of, Taehyung!” – growled Jimin not looking away from maknae.

“Damn it, Jimin! Stop it already!” – Namjoon could not stand it anymore.

“I’m here, right in front of you. And I’m not going anywhere, so you can loosen you grip, Hyung.” - Jungkook replied, there was not a drop of fear or dislike towards the eldest who still held him firmly and looked into his eyes.

“I asked you where have you been?!” – Jimin asked in the same irritated tone, a little growling.

“I was in the studio, and then I spent time with friend… Is there something else you want to know?” - Jungkook asked, and it even seemed that he was teasing a little.

 “With whom?” – Jimin wanted to know something else after all.

“You behave like a strict mother or a jealous girlfriend… Calm down already! He is already at home, let him go and go to sleep!” – Namjoon intervened again. – “Come Kook-ah, your Hyung needs to sleep. He is drunk and doesn’t know what he is doing and says, tomorrow he will be ashamed of his behavior.” - Namjoom tried to put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and pull him toward the exit.

“We aren’t finished yet, don’t you see?!” - Jimin was even angrier and threw Namjoons arm back from Jungkook's shoulder.

“Jimin-Hyung! Stop it! What’s wrong with you?” - only now Jungkook raised his voice a little. He could never imagine disrespect for each other from his Hyungs, especially from Jimin. – “I’m sorry Namjoon-ah for his behavior. He is angry at me, you're nothing to do with.”

“You are a good maknae Kook-ah. I can see that you cherish each of us despite the way we behave…” - Namjoon answered with a smile, looking at Jungkook. – “And I'm more than confident that tomorrow you’ll ask for forgiveness for your behavior. Because now it's not you.” – Namjoon said looking at Jimin.

“It’s ok, you can go. If Jimin-Hyung wants to talk to me, then I'm ready to listen to him.” – said Jungkook looking at Namjoon and V.

“I agree to leave, but I would like V to stay with you. I know that V is his best friend, so he will be more comfortable with him than with me.” – Namjoon suggested looking at V. V nod in response.

 

 

“Ok, Hyung. Now we can seat and talk. What happened?” - again in a calm voice asked Jungkook.

“Who were you walking with?” - asked Jimin, a bit calmed down.

“I was with Yugyeum in bowling.” – replied Jungkook.

“What the hell, Jungkook? Are not you enough for us?” - again there was anger in Jimin's voice.

“He is also my friend and I wanted to spend time with him. What’s the problem?” - Jungkook genuinely didn’t understand discontent of Jimin.

“He is not one of us, I cannot trust him! And you spend time with him often.” – Jimin began to raise his voice again.

“Sorry Hyung, but this is not about you. He is my friend and I want to spend time with him when I want and the way I want.” – replied Jungkook. He did not like the way Jimin spoke about his friend.

“What?!” – there was fury in Jinim’s eyes. – “You are ing idiot!” - with these words he swung and struck a blow on the face of the younger.

“Jimin! Oh, God, Kook-ah, are you ok?” – V jumped to Jungkook.

“Y-yes, yes, I’m fine. Just a little blood, it's okay. Just a small dissection of the lip” – Jungkook answered with a hand on the broken lip.

“What are you doing, Jimin? Your jealousy has covered your eyes! This is your Kookie! Why the hell did you hit him?” – V said to Jimin.

“That’s right! He is my Kookie! What the hell was he spending time with this Yugyeum?” – replied Jimin.

“Look what you've done? The guy is at a loss and doesn’t understand what's going on. Maybe it's time to solve all the questions?!” – V was like that for the first time… so angry. Jimin looked at Jungkook who was sitting on the floor and whose face was confused.

“Oh, Kookie… My sweet sweet Kookie… I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…” - Jimin sat down on his knees in front of maknae, put his han on his cheek and ran his thumb over his bloodied lip. – “I’m so sorry baby… I’m so so sorry.” - there were tears in elder’s eyes.

“He’s just my friend… There is nothing you need to worry about.” - replied Jungkook putting his hand over Jimin's hand, whose hand was on maknae’s cheek.

“I think now I can leave you along…” – said V and disappeared behind the door.

“Kookie, I… I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean it…” - said Jimin with his other hand on Jungkook's other cheek.

“I know…” – replied Jungkook.

“I… I don’t know how to say it… But V is right, I need to say it now or I'll ruin everything even more… I’m not angry with you. I’m… I’m just jealous…” - stammered said Jimin. – “I know that everyone perceives my behavior towards you as a fan-service. But the truth is… It’s…”

“I know…” – whispered Jungkook.

“Wh-what?!” – emit Jimin.

“I know Jiminie… that this is not a fan-service.” – replied maknae.

“And… and what do you think about… about it?” - with anxiety in his eyes and a trembling voice Jimin asked.

“Maybe you'll first say what is it?” – smiled Jungkook.

“I… I like you, Kook-ah… Not just like friend or… or dongsaeng … But like… , I love you!” - eventually filling the courage he said.

“And I love you too…” – whispered the maknae.

“Oh, God… I'm so drunk that my imagination gives out imaginary for the desired…” - Jimin grabbed his head and closed his eyes tightly.

“No… no, Jimin-ah… This isn’t the fruit of your imagination, it's reality…” - Jungkook ran his hand along Jimin's cheek and older opened his eyes.

“Then say it again…” – whispered Jimin.

“Come to me and I will…” – replied whispering Jungkook. He leaned his back against the bed and holding out his hands to older. Jimin sat down on Jungkook’s lap, arms around younger’s neck and feet around his waist. – “I love you, Minnie…”

“It's too good to be real…” – said Jimin.

“Maybe this will help you realize that this is real?..” – whispered Jungkook and tenderly kissed Jimin’s jawline.

“Ahhh… Kookie…” – purred Jimin.

“Yes, Hyung? What is it, Jimin-ah?..” – whispered younger continuing to leave light kisses.

“You… you drive me crazy… first from jealousy, now with your tenderness…” – continued to purr Jimin.

“Let you better go crazy with my tenderness than with your jealousy…” – whispered Jungkook.

“Where does all this come from? You are still so young for this…” – said Jimin.

“I knowingly Gold Maknae our group!..” – smirked Jungkook.

“I love you, Golden Maknae…” – smiled Jimin in reply. – “I love you, my Kookie, my golden baby!..” - he whispered kissing his lips, about which he had long dreamed.