final

Last page

he left the stage..

he left the fans..

he thought about the stage that he could do better but he didn't!!and all of that wss because of his hyung!!

he didn't love his hyung!!but why..why did he feel pain?

he was feeling pain..he felt the pain in his chest..he wanted to yell..he wanted to yell loud but just yelled inside..

he entered the van..

he looked at wonho's pic in his phone again..

he couldn't count what time was that.he almost looked at his pics 200 times in that day..

his driver noticed him that they arrived.

he thanked the driver and got off and entered his house..

he hated his house..

his house was too quiet without wonho..

he wished..he wished if he was there to hug him and ask him about his day but..where was he now?where was he when he needed him?

his eyes fulled with tears before he bite his lips..

he remebered his lines..what he said to wonho..

[flashback]:

"the fans might kill you hyung!"he laughed.

"yeah I think so!they would jealous of they find out you're my boyfriend!"wonho laughed as well and kept him tighter in his embrace.

"but really I don't think that we can live happily together..it's weird,isn't it?"he leant his head to wonho's arm and continued his playing.

"why?you always think negative!you think I might left you?"wonho beat his forehead with his finger.

"ah!!hyung it hurts!!"he put his hand on his forehead but didn't get any attention from wonho.so he continued.

"I know you won't..we're in the same group after all.you'll to see me everyday."he laughed but when he didn't get any answer from wonho he looked at him.

wonho was looking at his lips.it wasn't their first time if he wanted to kiss him..so why was he looking at his lips?

he couldn't control his mind but when he felt his lips everything stopped as always..

he didn't love him that much but he wanted to know what was wrong with his heart?

his heart was beating like he got heart attack!

he realized..he realized that his lips weren't on his lips..they were on his forehead..

'he looks at your lips but suddenly kisses your forehead..you wouldn't love this boy?'

he was cool..he was too cool to imagine..

"I'll never leave you..I'll never share you with anyone!!you're mine!you understood hyungwon?"

even hearing his name from him was beautiful..

"promise?"he asked.

"promise."wonho smiled and ruffled his hairs.

[end of the flashback]:

he found himself on the floor crying..he hated his weakness..he hated how he was crying for his hyung..

he hated everything..

he had to be strong..he had to be tuff..he didn't love him?he fell for him easily!!

he heard the door openned..

who was it?of course he knew.

"you wanted to treat me to love you and then leave me..right hyung?"he smiled and stood on his legs..tried to be strong..try not to show his weakness..at least not him!!

"hyungwon.."wonho hummed his name.

"I was an idiot to believe you.never leave me?love me?you said them to the other members too?"he smirked bitterly.

"I really love you.."wonho went closer.

"why don't you use past tense?"hyungwon laughed.

he could even melt the heart of the rock..

" 'cause I really love you.."he took hyungwon in his embrace and petted him.

"I tried to leave you..I knew..I knew you didn't love me..I knew you would fall in love with someone else.. how can you see your love with another man?"he heard..he heard how his hyung's voice was shaking..

"I tried to leave you..I didn't want this one sided love..but you see..I couldn't even pass a week.."wonho laughed bitterly.

"hyung-"

"I saw how you were looking at kihyun when he sang his line.."he cut hyungwon.he couldn't..he didn't want to!!

everyone could have their sad ending but he wouldn't be like that!!he wanted his happy ending!!!

"We'll probably have a not so typical happy ending.."wonho repeated kihyun's line and made hyungwon smile a bit.

"I'll change it..I don't want sad ending..I like sweet things..as yours.."wonho smiled..

"I love you hyung.."hyungwon finally admitted.

"me too wonnie.."wonho kissed his lips..

and they fell sleep together..

.

and as you see they had a happy ending as they wanted~