Prologue

Love You For The Second Time

- I don't know what to do...- Dahyun confessed feeling a tear to drain into her eyes while walking beside Mina.


The Japanese took a deep breath and stopped her walk causing her to do the same thing standing in front of her. There wasn't a lot of people going through them, so you didn't have to wait to talk about the reason for all the confusion of all of Dahyun's feelings.


- You know what to do

- No, I don't know... I don't want to hurt Momo, and I don't want to hurt Sana either.

- Dahyun, I can't make that decision for you. But let's be obvious. Momo is your great love, your soulmate. Not because she proves every day how much she loves you and you're your inspiration. I see you and not only I understand, but everyone sees how perfect they are for the other. And you know that and the proof is that you don't want to lose it and not suffer. There's no doubt that her best choice is her


She denies still feeling her tears rolling through her face


- But Sana... I like her too. I turned myself in to her, even Momo's girlfriend, I...

- You feel guilty for cheating on Momo, but it's not your fault - Mina tries to soften, but Dahyun​ won't convince

- How is it not my fault? I did nothing to avoid, I just handed myself to her without reservations and was... Perfect

- Dahyun - Mina puts her hands on the shoulders of the newest making her look into her eyes - Stop it. What happened to you and Sana was just a consequence of alcohol. You were sick and you ended up drinking a little and she took advantage of it to do what you wanted, but it just made you confused and feeling guilty. How can you feel doubt between being with the love of your life and a girl in the conqueror who only messed up a lot of things, including disrupting your friendship relationship with Momo? What do you think Sana will do? In a few days, she's going to go around bragging about getting what she wanted as if it was a trophy. I don't doubt it was another stupid bet on her, and now she's probably laughing at you.


The Japanese reminded how much Sana at the beginning was an making bets with her best friend that she could be with her and would have her at her feet, but all her invested were flawed and losing each. At this time, Dahyun did not trust her on account of her idiocy, but with the healing time she was maturing to make meaningless bets to conquer her. Until he finally managed to reach his heart in an honest and no tricks way...

From Dahyun denies, knowing it wasn't like Mina said... Sana after she made love to her, she didn't act that way, lately she's been trying to get close and show her that she wants her and the choice. As also having that night drank a bit of Dahyun had notion of what she did as she could have prevented it from happening, on account of that she is having doubts. But on the other hand I knew Mina was right about one thing, Momo is the perfect girl for her, a right and Sana destiny is just a risk that in the end can show that it was a mistake to choose her or that was her best choice.

Between love and Reason, Dahyun had to decide.

While driving, Dahyun remembers the conversation she had days ago with her friend Mina. Since he had listened to the opinion directly and indirectly from everyone who is aware of his drama, and the Japanese was the last one with whom he spoke and showed his opinion. She had not decided what to do, and that morning Momo and Sana sought her to ask her to make a decision. Momo as always with her selfless heart made it clear that she would respect her decision because above all she wants her happy, even though she is beside her. That's just Sana. She said nothing against her rival only confessed everything she feels for her and that no matter what everyone says about her, and yes what she thinks


"- I know I was an idiot, a spoiled little girl at the beginning. But every day I've been realizing how different it is and how much I want it around, your smile, your presence is all I need to brighten my days. I love you Kim Dahyun, and I want you to choose me and give me a chance to show you Minatozaki Sana real and how much I love you...


She breathes deeply, feeling her eyes filled with tears with those memories. After the two girls ' visit, Dahyun only took the key to her car and left home in the intention of driving anywhere without destiny. I needed to think and decide, but I was afraid to choose and repent. His heart wanted one, but the reason and the obvious wanted another...

Dahyun was always mature in her choices, and because of the fear of risking her decision to go to the strong side. So she's going to the car on the side of the road to get her cell phone... It opens the call log and tightens the desired option to soon put it toward your ear.

It won't take long to listen to the sweet and gentle voice on the other side of the line.


- Hi- She speaks quietly

- Hi, I...- Your voice crashes for feeling that you couldn't tell what you need right to say

- You don't have to say anything else. I can imagine what you have to say and I know it's not what you wanted to hear, since you decided to do it on the phone.

- Sana, I'm sorry, but I can't do this...- She spoke already amid tears, and by the tone of voice she used knew how much Sana is suffering - Momo is everything to me and I can't lose her... I can't take a chance... Forgive Me

- There's nothing to forgive my love... - She keeps her voice calm - Not every war can be won

Dehyun denies

- It's not about a war or a dispute, it's about me. The problem is with me...

- It doesn't matter. You made your choice and I will respect... I am not the perfect girl and I will never be, but the one I feel for you is true and I just want you to know that... Be Happy Tofu

She spoke and then hung up

- Sana I love you... - She said with all the strength, but she knew that her beloved had not listened


She began to weep desperately and her body began to tremble by the hiccups. Dahyun Vehement believed that he was doing the right thing, that staying with Momo is his best, but breaking with Sana by phone was as if most of his heart was ripped out, stepped and thrown away, making it clear that he made his biggest mistake...

I didn't want to lose Momo, your best friend.

"Your best friend..."

A strange voice repeated in his thought.

And that made her understand that she didn't want to lose her great love, and to lose her best friend... She did not love Momo as a woman and yes as a friend and on account of that made the wrong choice and now just lost her true love. The one because everyone says your choice for her would be wrong.

She takes her cell phone again and calls Sana again, but ends up falling into the message box. That time, she should be miserable because she chose another one and not her. Then decided to rebind the car's engine again, needed to return as soon as possible and correct its error. With tears still blurring her eyes for emotion she puts the car in motion.

You didn't care how much you were at high speed, because all you wanted to do was get in and fix everything with Sana.

He felt his heart tightened as he approached the entrance of the city, and when he sighted that is near the bridge of the Chevron to another city accelerates a little more, but then his eyes are taken by a light from a lighthouse indicating that another car came in his direction in the L The opposite ADO. She tries to slow down, but her feet end up stepping on the brakes and that makes her car flip over. Even if he was wearing his seatbelt, it wasn't enough to prevent his body from being thrown forward and his head hit the glass and back to the bank, and following the impact something he can't identify strongly in his head.

The blood flows through his face, and when the car stopped rolling over, Dahyun was already disagreed, taken by the darkness...

 

 

 

Author's note:

Sorry for my bad english