1st and last chap

The Main
Wanna One gets to escape from their busy schedule for a moment and has decided to go to the amusement park.
 
While they are in the van, they make a bet; those who loses the rock, paper, scissor game have to experience the haunted house. Daniel and Daehwi couldn’t agree with it and that make the members want them to get chosen.
 
Woojin gives an idea on how about recording their moment today to be share with wannables. Hearing a chance to give their fans a gift for chuseok, wanna one agrees with it.
 
Also, in order to protect wanna one’s center image - if he is chosen - the rule is change. One member will be chosen and he gets to choose another member to be his partner.
 
So, they repeat the magic words “rock, paper, scissor” for trillion times before the luckiest member is chosen, and that person is one of the 95 liner; Hwang Minhyun.
 
The other members feel so happy especially Daniel, Jihoon, Daehwi, Jisung, and Ong; the scaredy cat of Wanna One.
 
“Minhyun, who are you going to pick as your partner?” Jisung asks him.
 
“ummm anyone wants to come with me haha. Daehwi? You look interested.”
 
“I’m not Minhyun hyung!”
 
Others just laugh at how trembled Daehwi is when Minhyun just put his life in danger.
 
“Jaehwan hyung jaehwan hyung.” Kuanlin screams from the back.
 
“Ahh that’s right! You guys are fated to be together since sorry sorry, why not?” Jisung gives his approval with Kuanlin’s idea.
 
“Alright, I’ll take Jaehwan with me. Jaehwan-ah, come here haha.”
 
“Okay okay!” Jaehwan walks and sits beside Minhyun with big smile, he couldn’t help to laugh when other members that wannables should watch the facial reaction of wanna one’s main visual while he is in the haunted house.
 
“But I am not afraid with ghost, aishh it will be no fun.” Jaehwan says to the members.
 
“It’s okay hyung, you are the main after all. I’ll wait for you to come back. It’s touching right?” Woojin makes a high five with Jaehwan.
 
“Okay okay, hyung is touched. Thank you woojin-ah.”
 
Once they reach their destination, wanna one chooses to play all the rides first before their awaited event to happen which is the haunted house. The members enjoy their escape time happily for almost 2 hours.
 
“It’s the time!!!” Wanna One members cheer for the cursed pairing that was made since Produce 101. Minhyun and Jaehwan hold hand together, with a camera on their other hand and walk together to the main entrance of the haunted house..
 
“Wait for us guys! We’ll be back. Annyeong!” Jaehwan is being so loud even though he and Minhyun have already disappear from wanna one’s sight.
 
 
 
“Hyung, aren’t we supposed to scream a bit? What kind of present is this if we walk without being hilarious inside?”
 
Minhyun couldn’t help to giggles along with Jaehwan. Jaehwan isn’t afraid at all, but he is - a bit.
 
So they are faking their scream but more to laugh and more laugh while enjoying their moment together.
 
Until at one point, three ghosts come out at once and force them to separate.
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”
 
“What what- what happened?” Daniel is curious at the sudden loud scream from the inside. Other members too suddenly feel worry.
 
“AHHHHH!!!”
 
Minhyun comes out, gasping air because he is almost die from the scary attack.
 
“Wah chincha… wah… it’s really scary! I thought it was nothing until… aishh chincha daebak..” Minhyun claps his hand, praising the ghosts’ good job.
 
“Eh where is Jaehwan hyung?” Jinyoung stands at the exit of the haunted house.
 
Minhyun turns back.
 
“He hasn’t come out yet? But we were together all the time until,,, until we let go of each other hand.”
 
“...but Jaehwan isn’t afraid with this thing, he will come out later don’t worry.” Ong tries to calm the situation.
 
“he’s right, it’s okay we will just wait for him.” Daniel agrees with Ong and that makes Minhyun feels less worry..
 
. . .
 
“I want to find him. It’s been 15 minutes, it doesn’t make any sense..!”
 
“You’re right Minhyun, it’s better to look for him. I’ll follow you.” Sungwoon talks to jisung of Minhyun’s idea and Jisung gives a nod at it.
 
With that, Minhyun and Sungwoon start their mission.
 
. . .
 
4 minutes later, Minhyun and Sungwoon come out but, only the two of them.
 
“We couldn’t find him- what am I going to do now…?” Minhyun is mad with himself.
 
“i shouldn’t let his hand off-” Minhyun sits on the bench provided, feels so tense with the incident.
 
Jisung goes to his side to make him calm.
 
“Really, we have searched every corner but he’s not there…” Sungwoon explains to the other members. Wanna one is really worry right now. Their exciting moment turns out to be something that is so scaring.
 
“Where have you been Jaehwan…?”
 
 
Pat.
 
 
Someone just pat Minhyun’s back.
 
 
“Surprise surprise! It’s a hidden camera!!!”
 
All of the members clap their hands and laugh at how trembled Minhyun was.
 
“Jaehwan hyung is really a good actor!”
 
“I know right, give me an applause please.” Jaehwan is so happy that their plan to prank Minhyun is a success. The members too couldn’t stop from celebrating it.
 
 
“is it that funny?”
 
“huh-” Jaehwan stops from laughing.
 
 
“It’s not funny at all. I can’t accept it Jaehwan.” Minhyun stands up and walks away.
 
“Minhyun-ah, it’s just a prank…” Jisung runs to Minhyun.. Minhyun turns his back.
 
“Do whatever you guys want, I am not interested and, don’t talk to me especially you, Kim Jaehwan.” Minhyun continues to walk away from them.
 
 
“jaehwan hyung, are you alright?” Jihoon goes to Jaehwan’s side to comfort him. Slowly the other maknae lines too try to make him feels alright.
 
“i’m okay-” Jaehwan makes a sad face. He really didn’t expect Minhyun will get mad at him. he just wanna makes everyone feels happy but, he is really disappointed with himself.
 
Wanna one then decides to go home right after that.
 
 
One by one gets into their van, leaving Jaehwan and Jihoon at behind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“SURPRISE!!!”
 
Everyone in the van stands up and clap their hands.
 
“congratulations Kim Jaehwan!!!” Minhyun too suddenly cheers for Jaehwan.
 
Jihoon too who was walking with Jaehwan just now suddenly is clapping his hand from Jaehwan’s back.
 
“what is this?” Jaehwan is left in confusion.
 
“It’s a hidden camera, Congratulations!” Daniel suddenly shouts from the side. Minhyun then walks to Jaehwan.
 
“It’s actually a hidden camera means for you, not me. I’m just a side character haha.”
 
“hah?!! so just now was…” Jaehwan covers his face with his palms. His legs almost give up from standing.
 
“so just now was just a prank? Too? Wahhh, I’m speechless wah…”
 
Minhyun nods his head. “That’s right, you are our main character for today.”
 
“Congratulations Jaehwan hyung. Aren’t we all a good actor, right?” Woojin pats Jaehwan’s shoulder.
 
“You kid!”
 
Minhyun then hugs Jaehwan.
 
“Hyung is sorry Jaehwannie. You’re so cute just now that my acting was almost a fail. I almost wanted to give up when I saw your pouty sad face hahah!”
 
Others claps their hands and laugh at their big success of pranking Wanna One’s main, Kim Jaehwan.
 
 

 

 

 

......................................

*im so lame. 

*okay