coffee shop

biglit kitchen drama

Chp2 coffee shop

How? How? How? How? How? Is it possible that in just 76 minutes of being awake this has become the worst day ever!! And that isn’t the worst part yet….jin’s days these days(more specifically a month after he became the master chef) were all same messed up into one and now that there was a new kinda day and he was pissed. His train of thought was interpreted by a low y voice.

V: ‘hi Tin!! If stay so missed off you will ruin by break through luncheon. Get your act together!’ those words felt like a slap to jin not because v was rude and not because he called him tin but because of the familiarity of words. Those words resembled the same words he said to T.O.P the previous main chef of biglit. He was not only top of his work but also at 6ft 4 and toped Jin too giving him major self-esteem issues. Jin was full of arrogance like this alien whipping up egg whites and he became the main chef soon after T.O.P’s health went bad. He lies in intensive care now and jin realized one of his biggest fear is that he may never be able to say sorry. With that jin quickly finished his work and decided to head out but not before saying the last word. ‘Hey D don’t say something you will regret later’

Leaving the kitchen he heard namjoon rapping something about big cars and big rings?? Jin was shook how can he rap but not differenate between turmeric and pepper was beyond him but he took pity on him n said ‘namjoonah I am going for a early brunch kinda wanna join?’

‘Thanks hyung I skipped breakfast too to make well u know’

‘Don’t worry plus rich brats can live without mash potatoes or any other potatoes as a side for one meal.’

Namjoon laughing brought a sunshine in the room.

‘Can I come too!!’ said jhope

‘Of course’

The three guys or jinape went to the coffee shop right beside biglit named SM. There wasn’t  a line at all since the coffee here was blah but it was quick n exactly wht jinape needed atm. All of them ordered a simple Americano and an egg sandwich…u can never go wrong with that.

They gathered on a table n started eating.

Namjoon: ‘my mom is pissed off again…..’

Jhope: ‘why hasn’t she accepted yet?’

Namjoon: ‘nope she still thinks debuting as an idol isn’t a career and is humiliating….’

Jin: ‘idiots! There is only one way to beat up haters that’s success…plus when u debut you can make a song about haters too’

That made namjoon smile so jin smiled then jhope also smiled.

Jhope: ‘you’re a role model hyung.’

That sentence hit him like a ton of bricks…was he really?? Just get a big success n stop life just like this.

Just then a new svt song came on the screen.

Namjoon: ‘ crap!! They were about to have their comeback!!!’

Excitedly namjoon moved his arms up and down. Jin started laughing thinking he was still a kid only then he spilled the coffee on jhope.

The entire café went into horror.

5 minutes later……

Namjoon was outside crying his eyes out. Poor boy

Jhope had taken his shirt off trying to wash the coffee stain with jin standing and trying to explain to him that namjoon meant no harm but stopped when he noticed the 8 pack….maybe that’s how jhope and jimin bounded??

Jin realised he had no time for this.

‘Listen he didn’t do it on purpose. Just imagine if vixx made a comeback how would you feel. Anyhow sort it out I have to go’ jin left from the back door trying to avoid a crying baby.