Painted

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I see it monochrome like an old picture that has no more value...

 

Since that day I saw Jennie smiling, I want to see it again and again. She told me that day tho that I'm creepy because she assumed that I followed her which is true but I'm not creepy. Everyday I keep greeting her and always ignored by her. Sometimes, I think she's just shy or something. 

I don't have work at the library and I need to find a part time job but Lisa wants to hang out with me after class so I decided I'll just do it tomorrow. 'Jobs can wait. Pfft.'

while walking at the hallways, I saw Jennie and her friend, Chaeyoung. I wanted to be close to Jennie just like her friend so I'll try to approach them and invite them hangout later with Lisa. Well, I'm just friendly. 

"Hi Jennie." 

"..." oh Jennie ignored me again but Chaeyoung answered me instead. 

"Hi. Sorry bout that she's just shy." She said with a smile. Jennie rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah. It's okay I expected that I'd be ignored again.  Uhm. By the way, I'm Kim Jisoo."

"Again? Oh. I'm Park Chaeyoung, nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too." I smiled. 

"You can call me rosé. Sorry bout Jennie unnie."

"it's okay."

"how about joining us for lunch since we're heading to the cafeteria. Let's just say a compensation for being ignored by my cold bestfriend." Rosé offered. 

"Rosé!" Jennie sounds annoyed. 

"Uh. If it's okay with you." I said while looking down. 

"Well whatever! Rosé invited you in the first place. I don't have a choice."

-----

We arrived at the cafeteria and we get our food before sitting. When we started eating, I can't help myself but to be happy. I didn't even noticed I'm smiling while eating. That's sounds creepy but I've just said, I'm not creepy. 

"I can see your happy jisoo unnie." Rosé said. 

"It's because I love chickin! Chickin chickin!" Rosé laughed. 

'And of course I ate lunch with Jennie today. I don't even know myself why I'm happy when I'm with her.' I thought. 

"Haha you're so cute unnie."

"I know." I joked. 

"Psh. What are you? A kid?" Jennie mumbled. 

"Don't be like that unnie."

"it's okay jenjen is just shy to admit that I'm cute." I giggled and looked at her and playfully raised my brows. 

"Stupid. And what's with jenjen? Don't give me nickname."

"nothing. It's cute right? Like me." I joked again and only rosé laughed. 

"Hey jisoo unnie. Want to swap my chicken with your pasta?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter