Dizzy

Arctic love

A few days later, Daesung and Mika were talking, and decided to meet up to catch up.

"Hey baby, I'm going to hang out with Mika for a bit. We wanted to catch up." Daesung said

Youngbae nodded.

"Okay. Have fun honey. Be safe. And where more layers! It's cold out today!" Youngbae said, hugging Daesung and kissing his head.

Daesung laughed and hugged back.

"You're so cute." Daesung muttered

"Nah you're cuter." Youngbae replied

Daesung left to meet with Mika. They went at a small coffee shop.

"Hey Mika!" He said, hugging her.

"Hi Dae." She replied.

"So how have you been?" She asked.

"I've been amazing. I'm doing this study abroad program, it's going really good." He said.

"That's great! Any special ladies in your life?"

Daesung blushed and smiled.

Her eyes widened, and she smiled.

"Who is she? Do I know her? What's her name?" She asked, excitedly.

He laughed.

"His name is Youngbae. He's the one I was with at the mall the other day." He answered.

"Awwww! I'm so happy for you! He's cute! Yea, my boyfriend is here too. Hey maybe we could go on a double date! Would he want to?" She asked.

He smiled.

"Possibly. I'll have to ask him when we get back. We're still new in the relationship. We've only been dating about an month." He answered.

She nodded.

"Okay."

They talked about what's new for a little while longer, then decided to leave. After a while, Daesung and Mika had been hanging out more and more. Naturally, Youngbae was starting to get a little jealous. When he and Daesung were around each other, he would try to stay quiet. Instead of letting anger the best of him. Daesung was on his way back to the hotel, when he started thinking about Youngbae. He started to feel sad, because he knew he only have a few more weeks with him, before he leaves to go back home to South Korea. While Daesung would be left here in Norway for the rest of the year. The minute he entered through the door, Youngbae was standing in the kitchen making coffee. Daesung came up behind him, and wrapped his arms around his waist. He gently laid his head against Youngbae's back, and sighed sadly. Youngbae stopped and turned to face him.

"Baby what's the matter?" Youngbae asked, gently lifting Daesung's chin up.

Daesung sighed.

"Nothing. W-well...um...let me ask this first." He said quietly.

Youngbae nodded.

"Mika has a boyfriend, and I have a boyfriend..." He started, cutely as he entwined their fingers carefully.

Youngbae smiled.

"Yes...and?" He asked.

"Mika wanted to do a double date. Would you want to?" He asked.

Youngbae sighed a sigh of relief.

"Okay. Sure." 

Daesung looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea. Why?" 

"W-well...you've been acting weird lately and i-"

"Oh! I'm sorry baby. It's just that... honostly I've been feeling kind of jealous lately so I'm kinda relieved she has a boyfriend...I didn't want her stealing my baby boy from me..." He said, looking down shyly, and blushing.

"Awwww sweetheart. Nobody is going to take me from you. I really like you and plan to stay with you. Even w-" he said, as his voice started to crack and tears started to form.

"What?" Youngbae whispered.

"When you go back to South Korea in a couple weeks." He said, starting to cry.

"Awww no no no baby please don't cry." Youngbae said, wiping his tears and kissing his forehead.

"Of course we'll still be together. I'll try to visit as much as I can. And maybe you can come to South Korea for a bit too. But we have Skype. And phone calls. We will make this work. I absolutely promise you." Youngbae said.

Daesung hugged him tigtly. He so desperately wanted to tell Youngbae that he loved him, but got too shy, feeling like it was too soon. So he just kept his mouth shut. A few days later, they were on her way to meet with Mika and her boyfriend Jin. 

"Hi. I'm Jin." He said, extending his hand.

"I'm Daesung. This is my boyfriend Youngbae." He said, shaking his hand, and smiling.

"Nice to meet you guys." He said, also shaking Youngbae's hand.

The four of them decided to go to an arcade and see a movie. During the movie, Mika and Jin were making out, while Daesung and Youngbae sat, holding hands and blushing. The two hadn't had an official first kiss yet. They were all having a lot of fun. Before they knew it, it was getting late.

"That was so fun babe!" Youngbae said, putting an arm around Daesung's neck, and kissing his cheek.

Daesung smiled.

"Yea it was. You know, we haven't had an official first date. At least not since we started dating. I want to take you out somewhere before you leave in 2 weeks." He said.

Youngbae smiled.

"Okay." He said happily.