Prologue

No Name

*Note: This is the 1st time I write something in English cuz It's not my first language, and I still wonder which Pristin couple should I write about (Im thinking about the plot, too lmao). I dont know, I just want to write something, and I hope I could complete it. I dont know well about the grammar and words, so please leave comments if you see any mistakes. I'll try on the plot and complete as soon as I can, hehe. Thank you very much, if you come here by chance and read this nonsense thing and comment for which I should write about ^^

***

That’s a boring day like everyday, you come home after a long day at work, tired and lonely. The empty apartment welcome you with the sound of the old door, all are in silence, the dead silence. You close the door behind, throw your things aside and let your body fell on the couch. Your eyes slowly close, all you want now are just a long and deep sleep, but you can’t. You just lie there, think of everything but nothing, feel empty. For the recently, you don’t know why, but you feel like you lose the definition of living. You don’t know what are you doing, the reason for keeping yourself alive in this world, why you have to keep on going to work day by day. You find yourself so useless. You wanna cry, you wanna die… but just can only think of that, can not do.

You decide not to have dinner. The life of living just by yourself, just only you, with everything make you feel sick. Sometimes you want to scream out loud, that you don’t want to live like this anymore, but that’s impossible. Maybe you have a mentally sick and you need to go to doctor check, but after that? Will they tell you that you need to go to hospital, or the worst, to the asylum? Agh, things are so complicated, and remember how poor you are, you can not pay for any examination. And the rent for the end of this month… finally, you fall asleep with an empty head, too tired of thinking of all these things...