[1/4]

Muse

Yunhyeong,Chanwoo,Junhoe,Jinhwan, Bobby,Donghyuk and B.I. head on the plane to Japan. Jinhwan runs up and down the airplane on the way to his seat. Passengers stare at him like he's crazy, rolling their eyes. Bobby sits next to him.

" You know that this will be on the news right?"

" I don't care"

He says smiling while putting in his earphones

Bobby looks out the window to the beautiful sea across the land. They finally get off the plane heading to their hotel. Jinhwan jumps up and down on the bed in his, Bobby and Donghyuk's room. Donghyuk throws a pillow at him.

" Stop it, you're causing a ruckus to our neighbors next door"

 " You stop it"

He says grabbing him bringing him on top of the bed to jump around with him. Bobby looks around the hotel bored with the two. He heads outside their room roaming the halls. Bobby walks downstairs heading out the door. Their concernt is not until tonight so Bobby has lots of time.

" Where is Okinawa?"

He asks his phone

Bobby roams around looking for something to do in Okinawa.

He sees a toy claw machiene on the side street and goes towards it. He puts a coin in it playing with the toy clammer. He wins a toy pikachu.

" Yeah!" Bobby says to himself

He sees a place next to the toy machiene it looks like a karoke bar. Bobby heads inside paying for his room. He plays with the tv listening to all of the latest kpop songs.

" Neomu Neomu Neomu"

He sings doing the dance with his hands

Bobby sits down being tired out. His phone starts to buzz. He ignores it sending the guys a photo of him with his tongue out mehronging them.

*You rascal* Junhoe sends back

Bobby leaves heading somewhere to find something to eat. He stops by this coffee place and sandwhich shop. He gets a mocha latte and sits at an outside table. Bobby is eating his food when he sees a young man riding his bicycle in the street. The young man has long flowing black hair that goes down to his neck. Bobby gets out his camera taking a picture of him. He takes another picture trying to get the right angle. Bobby sighs never having seen such a beautiful man before.