High School

Not Kindergarten
Irene is, to say the least, cranky.
 
Why? Well, it all has to do with a certain girl.
 
You guessed it.
 
Wendy actively participates in school musicals. For the most part, it does not concern Irene, although she gets a bit annoyed when Wendy is involved in romance. She is just not too keen on the possibility of other people falling in love with her girlfriend. She knows it is easy to fall for Wendy. She has known that since kindergarten.
 
Irene’s biggest problem is with Wendy's rehearsal schedule. Wendy never allows her to watch her practise, which is fine, Irene will just go to school on her own.
 
"Oh, Irene. Wendy left home already." Wendy's parents said to Irene, when they spotted her at the door, standing still like a huge stone and waiting.
 
It is just this: Wendy forgets to tell Irene about her rehearsal too often. So, Irene waits for her, and in the end, receives a "Wendy not found" error. To Irene, this is unacceptable. On the scale of one to ten, this is a seventy seven.
 
Maybe Irene is also annoyed by the fact that Wendy does not want her classmates to know about their relationship. Heck, heir classmates do not even know they have been girlfriends--romantically involved--since kindergarten.
 
Irene will change that.
 
*
 
Irene waits till lunch to look for Wendy, since she has to plan out what she wants--needs--to do.
 
As expected, Wendy is sitting in her usual seat in class, talking to her friends from the musical.
 
Irene of course is not jealous of them. Why would she, when she can have all of Wendy during their alone time?
 
Irene marches into the classroom, heading straight--debatable--towards Wendy. Wendy's classmates stare at her in wonder, because, to be very honest, Irene is well known in school for her beauty, but not for her friendliness. Most people are wary of her.
 
"Hello, Wendy." Irene speaks quietly in a dark tone.
 
"Hello, Irene! How may I help you?"
 
It is always interesting to see Wendy pretending to not know Irene well, because the reality is the exact opposite.
 
"Yes, about your musical rehearsal schedule... It has been affecting me as well." Irene chooses her words carefully.
 
Wendy's face turns white as she realizes what Irene means by it. She has forgotten to tell Irene to not wait for her.
 
"Irene, I am terribly sorry about that!"
 
"And do you know what is the most frustrating thing? I didn't get my daily dose."
 
"Is Wendy your caretaker?" One of Wendy's peers--Joy--speaks up, since she finds the topic heading towards a weird direction, but she sure is curious about it.
 
"Sort of. I am going to have to borrow Wendy."
 
"Wait. What if you are a bully and do mean things to her? I will not allow that." Seulgi backs up her friend.
 
Irene snorts. She is sure that they are concerned since there are false rumors about her being a bully. Obviously she is not, unless you count touching (slapping) an act of bullying. It is simply her way of showing her admiration for Wendy.
 
"I don't know where you got the idea from."
 
"It does not matter. Any conflict you need to resolve, do so here."
 
"If you insist."
 
Irene crushes her lips onto Wendy’s, silencing both of them and the whole class.
 
"Oh." Joy says in realization.
 
"Oh." Seulgi echoes her reaction.
 
Irene is very proud of what she has done.
 
"Remember, Wendy, if you forget again, I will demand more than a single kiss."
 
She her lips to savor the taste of Wendy's lips.
 
"But, you know, I wouldn't mind if you forget again."
 
*****
So I'm like half on my hiatus because of school and stuff.
I would like to say see you all soon, but it is likely not going to happen.