The transfer boy Jungkook

things unsaid

Author POV: 

You woke up and you seen a text from your boyfriend Byun baekhyun. you read it saying Him and his friends are coming over to pick you up your best friends with chen and sehun. You didnt quite get the others. You seen hands wrapped around you. you smiled a bit. 

"Baekhyun I know its you we been dating for 2 years I know your sent and colone" You told him and gained a whine from him. 

"Baby! thats no fair should I change my colone?" Baekhyun asked you.  and you turned around and kissed him. 

"No baby. your sent is perfect  now let me get dressed your friends are downstairs make sure they dont brake anything  esp chanyeol" 

"i love you so much baby" baekhyun siad 

"I love you to baby" you said back he kisses your lips and smiles. You start to get dressed You changed in front of baekhyun many times so hes used to seeing your body. then you both heard a crash. even though you know the boys you still rushed down in your skirt and bra only. 

"LAY what happened"  You asked lay. 

"Chanyeol broke something again" Lay said trying not to stare at you

"Minkyung- Your in your Bra and School skirt" chen said  then baekhyun realized it  

"Lay Hyung dont stare at her" Baekhyun said and dragged you up stairs. 

"baby~" He whines "dont go down we both know Lay Hyung Has a thing for you" He added and you laugh

" I know I like teasing him with it" as you both go into your room some times you wonder why you are friends with them you put on your shirt went in the bathroom and brushed your hair and teeth. 

" I'm ready lets go before we're late because of chanyeol" You said. you and baekhyun and you left. 

"lets go guys" You said as everyone got up chanyeol walked up to you and baekhyun. 

"Minkyung i'm sorry for braking things again" 

"Chanyeol its fine" you looked at 7 new boys in Seoul. 

"Babe i'm gonna say hello to them."  baekhyun nods and watches as him and Chanyeol was behind and Chen came up next to you. 

"chen I dont need you here"  as you walk up to them alone. 

"annyeong I'm Kim Minkyung Kim Jongdae's Sister" You told them 

"hello Pretty lady I'm Park Jimin are you single?"  when Baekhyun heard that he rushed over to you as well as chanyeol and the others and you laugh.

"Baby are you being bothered by these boys?" Baekhyun asked.     

"No babe you guys can walk head  i'm gonna walk with these boys there new they'll get lost in our school if i wouldnt show them around and dont let anyone flirt with you while i'm not there. love you" you kissed baekhyuns lips lightly. while the youngest in the group  was staring at you he wispered to his hyung. 

"baby" baekhyun whines and gives you the puppy eyes . you sigh and look at him 

"fine Lets go" You and baekhyun left

Jungkook Pov: 

"jin Hyung I like her" i told him 

"Jungkook you cant have her" Jin told Me 

"BUT HYUNG!" Jungkook whined. 

"No buts Jungkook now lets get to school" as soon as we get to school we seen Exo and her. we over heard them 

"Baby tomorrow is your birthday we all have a suprise for you" Baekhyun told her 

"Minkyung why dont you go out with me " Lay wisperd  

" I heard that Lay"  She told him  and Jongdae just stared 

Chen's POV:

I stared at Lay  and told him 

" THATS MY SISTER "  I told him 

" but chennn " lay said 

"no shes with Baekhyun and i'm only allowing it because me him and her known eachother more than you and her"  

"you transfers we  know your there" Baekhyun said holding on to minkyung 

"don't you think about coming near my sister"