1-17-2012

Diary

7:43 am

So last night my band and I came up with a new name..It was "Destined Regret" but now it's "BlackOut". We only have four girls..me, my sister, Mili and Josefina (From Argentina). I am currently in school but class really haven't started yet because it's only 7:39 in the morning and classes don't start until 8. Yay~ not really. My sister is sitting right next to me, updating her story "Pure Love". I am a little bit upset right now but it's nothing to be worried about my friends. I hope no one upsets me again...I am little bit jealous of my sister because she is dating someone right now..and that person is very funny and awesome..But that person doesn't think so..But I do and I know my sister does as well.

11:05 am

It's lunch time here in Romulus, New York..The first half of the day went by fast and fine..Expect one thing...My sister's ex boyfriend is BACK!!! -whines- great I hate that er...I wanted to punch the living crap out of him the day he got OSS for drugs..I was like. "i swore the god...if you weren't on the other side of the room..I'd bust your face in..tranlsate that.." But I didn't because I can't really hurt anyone...I was crying in health class because of a song that caught me..The video was about drugs and alcohol. A lot of students in my school do drugs..And i hate it because I don't want anything to influence my dreams!!! I have chorus next so I am going to go eat now..

2:36 pm

It's after school time, I am sitting here alone in the library..well I am completly alone..There are some other classmates in the reading area being loud. -rolls eyes- I don't feel good again..What the hell is going on with me? -sighs- When I get home from here, I get my phone back....I had to get it flashed because someone eles has my number..so yeah! I wasn't really happy about it but at least I get my phone back. I wonder how my appa and umma are doing? I haven't seen or heard from them in about nine years and I am almost eighteen now.

note: at the end of each diary I put my bias and my idols for the image and today's is Onew