year ender.

Meanie-ngful encounters

a very short drabble triggered by this tweet.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

They’re standing side by side, there’s a buzzing in their ears willing them to turn to each other, and they do. Mingyu places a finger under Wonwoo’s chin, gently tilting his face up, and Wonwoo’s lips part ever so slightly, as if knowing Mingyu’s intentions.

But Mingyu doesn’t lean in; he doesn’t do anything except smirk–And Wonwoo, whose eyes are already half-lidded, juts his lower lip out when he doesn’t get what he thought was coming. He makes the tiniest step forward, and their chests are touching by the thread of their shirts.

Mingyu breathes a short laugh, now staring Wonwoo in the eyes. They are close, literally so close that all Wonwoo needed to do was push up on his toes to bring his height up.

And that’s exactly what he does: He brings himself up to touch Mingyu’s lips with his own. Mingyu’s hand has moved from Wonwoo’s chin to the side of his cheek, and Wonwoo’s have brought themselves up to the back of Mingyu’s neck.

They’re kissing. On stage. After having won an award to perfectly close the year 2017. And this was the cherry on top.

Happy new year, Meanie ;)