Let Me Introduce You to Something that is as Normal as it Can Get

Sound Out! {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Sungyeon, I need you to wash our clothing."

"Wash our clothing. Got it."

"Do it at the cleaners at 11th Street. You just have to head straight from the entrance of Pledis High, take a right once you arrive at Yoon's Mattress Store, follow that street, and it's right by Lipstick Table Tennis Center. The cleaners is called Onibugi Cleaners."

"Straight from Pledis High, turn right at Yoon's Mattress Store, right by Lipstick Table Tennis Center, called Onibugi Cleaners. Got it."

"I calculated that it's around $4 to clean all of our clothes in the shopping cart, so here's 16 quarters and every quarter you use means a new handful of clothing to replace. If there are leftovers, donate it to the DFVMEF."

"16 quarters, new handful of clothing to replace per quarter, donate leftovers to the Donations For the Victims of Mnet's Editing Foundation. Got it."

"And if there is a stranger who is trying to lure you with candy into a white van, kick them in the crotch and run for it using the cart as a ride since the street is on a hill."

"Kick them in the crotch. Got it."

"Bye Sungyeon."

"Bye Minkyung-unnie~!"

And once Sungyeon leaves with the cart full of the pile of their clothing, Minkyung returns to searching for new clothing on her phone. She finishes the last of her fries before getting up and heading out to Pledis High since her dorm with Sungyeon resides on the campus there. Now don't get Minkyung wrong, she loves her adorable and bubbly childhood friend Sungyeon, but she knows that if you were to warn her that the world is ending and that she needs to get on that rocket ship to Mars with everyone else right now then that literal ball of sunshine will go "don't worry, everything will be fine! I mean, we're still alive, right~?"

Roa's mental note 1: Sungyeon doesn't realize that bad things are bad.

Minkyung accidentally bumps shoulders into someone, making her turn to apologize but stopping right before the apology leaves her lips as she sees a balloon with a literally parts of a photo of a face (is that Brad Pitt?) glued onto it. She intentinally closes knowing that she was about to yell out of shock 'what in the actual fu-'

"Oh, Mr. Nunu says he's sorry," and the high, nasally voice makes Minkyung realize that it's that infamous Eunwoo from behind the balloon.

Roa's mental note 9: Eunwoo was infamous for the reason that she is super hyper and believes that she'll marry 'Mr. Nunu'. No one can tell if it's because she's overdosed on sugar or if she's normally like that even without sugar (to which everyone should fear for the day she does get her hands on sugar).

When the girl continues to stare at her with those big round eyes, Minkyung buffers before stuttering,"Er- no- uh- I-It's my fault for not watching out for others either." Although the stuttering was embarrassing, Eunwoo luckily just smiled, "It's fine," before continuing on with her day.

Minkyung was going to continue her day until she hears trumpets and immediately dreads as to what happens next, learning from past memories to immediately step away from the pavement. A red carpet is rolled (or continues rolling because it seems like it goes on for infinity) and there goes Siyeon, strutting down that carpet in her stylish pink and black version of the school uniform, a butler chasing behind her and throwing petals behind her every step.

Roa's mental note 10: Siyeon was the principal's daughter, a.k.a. "princess of Pledis High". If anything were to happen, it was her way or the highway, meaning everything has to be held to the highest standard.

Suddenly a gasp is heard, making Minkyung think 1) people here are too dramatic and 2) great there's the second princess of this school. What is meant by both of those thoughts is that Kyulkung puts an entire foot in front of Siyeon onto her red carpet. The two glared at each other for a moment before Siyeon harrumphs, taking a detour around Kyulkung who harrumphs in a similar fashion along with a hair flip and continuing with her own type of strutting.

Roa's mental note 11: Kyulkung was the "princess" back at her own school in China, but since she's transferred here she's trying to keep her title as "princess", even if it means getting on Siyeon's bad list.

A sigh escapes , walking ahead and watching a girl rushes passed her, her glasses barely on her nose properly. Minkyung wonders what the top student Nayoung needs to do that would led to her rushing away. The tall girl turns back and catches the sight of a group of kids shoving around Kyla, who eventually falls onto the ground, her tarot cards spilling and her crystal globe rolling right between the bullie's feet and up to Minkyung's feet. She picks up the globe and was about to yell at the bullies before someone beat her to the punch- literally.

"Do you guys have nothing better to do?" Yebin asks with a glare, shaking off her hand from sending a punch to one of the bullies. All of them immediately cower in fear at her presence, scattering like a group of cockroaches escaping from the gumes of pesticide. Yebin lets out a sigh before kneeling down helping Kyla to gather her tarot cards.

Roa's mental note 12: Nayoung was always studying to achieve 1st in test scores. She kind of follows the nerdy cliche except she was less so wimpy and more so- well- a stone.

Roa's mental note 15: Kyla was an easy target for bullies as 1) she didn't fit Korea's strict beauty standards, 2) she is a silent girl, and 3) she seems to have a strong interest in horoscopes and such.

Roa's mental note 16: Yebin was basically the personification of the girl-crush concept. She is cold but she has a good sense of morality, making her both likeable but unapproachable ironically enough.

Kyla mumbles something in gratitude as Yebin gets up, dusting the dust off of her legs and walking out, girls nearby giggling bashfully when she passes by them. Across the hallway, Kyungwon tries to imitate Yebin in a similar fashion- to which she did succeed for a bit as her pinkish-blonde hair worked with her beauty and strut- until she ran straight into someone's open locker door and fainted on the spot, making the locker owner panic at her fallen figure. Minkyung cringes as the situation, not quite sure if she should pity Kyungwon or not.

Roa's mental note 24: Kyungwon was someone who wants to be someone known but has continuous strikes with bad luck at just the right moment.

A sigh escapes , planning to take a detour to reach her dorm since all she's been running into was drama before a shriek nearly leaves at the sight of Kyla suddenly appearring before her. The rather intimidating girl opened to say something before shouting is heard from outside.

"YEWON HOW DID YOU ALMOST DROWN IN THE FOUNTAIN?!"

"Oh well I was minding my own business after a bucket of paint nearly hit my head and gave me a concussion and this girl with pigtails and sprinkles in her hair riding in a kart full of clothing almost ran me over when a flying squirrel came and..."

She saw from the window how Yewon was smiling even when a bird's nest was on top of her head and purple paint on her shirt along with a shirt hanger hooked onto her skirt. It was a wonder how the girl still managed to get to get to school on time.

Roa's mental note 25: Yewon was essentially Sungyeon but if she was clumsy- to which it equals a mess.

Minkyung turns back to Kyla to ask her what she wanted before the younger was gone like the wind. She wondered why Kyla wanted to talk to her in the first place before she looked at the crystal sphere in her hand.

And then a flying squirrel came from the window and knocked the ball out of her hand and shattered on the floor.

.

.

.

Well fu