Final

Thunderstorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana.

 

The name that was chanted by her inner soul like some kind of blissful mantra in her mind. The words that always got her in a very teasing-like trouble with the leader.

 

“Momo, you’ve been staring at her for too long”

“Huh?”

“Hirai Momo, get yourself together. You look like a thirsty wolf”, leader Jihyo could only shook her head before walking away.

“Okay, girls. One last run through before we head home”, everyone was busy preparing and getting into their positions, “oh and Momo, focus”, Jihyo whispered to Momo.

 

After the whole week of endless rehearsals, they finally called it a night. TWICE’s schedules are so packed that Momo couldn’t find the time to really spend it with her best friend. The girls were preparing for their tour stop in Singapore. They went all out with their non-stop practices once they came back from their break in Switzerland. Rehearsals and back to their dorm, continuously for two consecutive weeks. In the van on their way back to their dorm, Momo decided to sit next to Sana. All of them are pretty worn out but it didn’t stop Momo from thinking whether it’s safe to strike a conversation. She had been dying to talk to the younger girl since morning.

 

“So…”, Momo mustered up her courage to open but Sana was too tired to response. The other girl was just stoning, probably due to exhaustion or she was about to doze off any minute. But Momo never gives up, she shifted herself closer to Sana and called the girl’s name softly. “Sana~”

“Hmm?”, realizing the space between her and Momo was very close, not leaving any gap in between them as she saw the older girl’s arm placing on top of her thigh. She shifted her gaze down to Momo and noticed how close, very indeed close they were that their nose could almost touch and that their lips could almost meet. She didn’t move an inch but she rested her head on Momo’s.

“I missed you so much”, Momo looks up to face her best friend before continuing, “and I still am missing you right now. Every second and every minute of my life that I miss you”.

“Such a cheesy raccoon. I miss you too, silly. Our hectic schedules really took up our time, huh?”. Both could only exchange soft chuckles. Momo could only wish she have the courage to just claim Sana’s lips right away but the thought of it literally just made Momo tensed up. She could feel the adrenaline rush which made her feel slightly breathless.

“Momo? Are you okay?”, concerned written all over Sana’s face which made Momo sat up straight and intertwine their hands together, she nods and gave an assurance with light squeezes. “You’re so tensed”, Momo could feel blood rushing up to her face, leaving a shade of pink on both her cheeks but thanks to the dim lights of the streets that it hides her overflowing of claiming Sana at that instant.

 

Thanks to that journey, Momo felt like it could have been better if she can further progress herself, more closer with the younger girl. She had an urgent meeting with Jihyo once they all settled down in their respective rooms. She took the leader to the kitchen and talk over coffee.

 

“So, what is it that made you want to talk to me, out of the blue?”

“Well, have the rooms arrangement been finalized yet?”

“Nope, not yet. Why?”, Jihyo quirks a brow, sipping her cup of coffee but quickly moves forward, putting her palms under her chin, giving soft light taps. “Hmm, let me see. Is it because of Minatozaki? You want to share a room together?”

Momo blushes furiously. The shade of pink that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter