-Fin-

In This ty World, We're Still Soul Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m here only because your step-mom paid me to kill you.”

He doesn’t want to be dramatic, but the whole situation makes him want to scream. The thunder outside makes it worse. The pleasant dinner turned to be a disaster. No, the dinner didn’t suppose to happen since the beginning. He supposed to finish his job as early as possible, and not to fall in love with his target. Seeing the deadpan expression from the man who sits upon him, he want to yell so that man could give him any reaction. He wants that man to be upset, angry, or beat him to death, anything but that one phrase.

“I know.”

He hates everything in his live right now. He hates that he was paid for killing a person. From the very young age, he learned that he didn’t deserve any happiness. The fact that he is alive and he has someone to protect makes him feels less bad. Throwing his feeling and heart, he lives as an assassins. Taking one soul is as easy as cracking an egg from it’s shell. He was fine, everything was fine. He lives believing what he believe but now everything just doesn’t make sense. He’s been killing people since he was a kid. He was charged with high price for doing his specialty.

 

‘Know your enemy, and kill him softly’

 

Yet this time he didn’t expect to fall in love after knowing his enemy better.

 

“You know?”

He met with a nod from the man. Sinking in his seat, he asked the latter why he stay silent all the time. The man could always find evidence and turn him to the police, yet he did nothing but making him feeling good, feel warm and loved. The other man stay silent, looking at him who is trembling, not because of fear, but regret. He tried to stop many times, he doesn’t want to kill that man. For sake, he even start collecting money and give them to the woman who gave him the job b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter