Sleeping Time

Perfection

 

Jeon Wonwoo would not name it laziness. Jeonghan just likes resting. He could be a medalist if he trains hard enough. Or be the best at any subject if he studies enough. But getting the "best in sleeping and resting" award sounds satisfying. Like of all the billion people in the world, he has the best times his lifetime has to offer.

Of course Wonwoo sees him moving. In fact, Jeonghan moves a lot. It does not mean that he likes resting then he forgets his obligations. He has to work too, so he could rest. Find staple things to live so he could rest well.

Wonwoo likes everything about Jeonghan's utopia. Including Jeonghan. 

 

"I finished reading the book you told me about," the blonde would drop-slump on a seat next to him. But he is always careful about his books. He is careful period.

"That was quick," Wonwoo responds not leaving his sight on the notes he needed to familiarize.

"The books you lend can't put me off to sleep," he sees him pout. 'Cute'. "You're doing it on purpose."

"No. It's called balance," he answers bonking the book he re his head. 

"You seriously got a set of manners," Jeonghan gets up. 

"Manner maketh a man," Wonwoo chuckles.

"Mean," Jeonghan kisses his nape. "Come to bed before eleven."

But his laptop screams quarter to eleven. He needs to polish his presentation before due.

"You got something to say?" Wonwoo feels the chill on his spine. 

 

It could be said that Jeonghan is as gentle as the llama but just like any animal, it got angst.

 

Jeonghan is scary.

 

"I'm tidying up," he better be.

"See you." 

 


 

notes:

Sometimes i randomly think of plots and just think of who could fit the roles. BUT most of the time, i think of the pairing and the plot happens. Long live WonHan! Mansae!