Chapt1 – First Reunion

Bad

That afternoon has been very tiring for Solar. After she completed her hectic schedule yesterday, and also she was just done with cleaning her apartment unit at this morning, now finally she can take a rest. At least that's what she expected, but it turns out with ... she wasn’t be able to sleep well... AGAIN! That bad dream keeps ruining her sleep. Her dream keeps recurring, repeating her past times with ‘That Creature’.

 

  • “Annyeong! Can I get to know you? My name is Moon Byul Yi, but.. you can calling me ‘Moonbyul’! and, what’s your name?”

................................................................................

  • “Oh! Kim Youngsun? Doesn’t it sound like a dragon that emit the solar energy? Kekeke”

................................................................................

  • “kekeke~ sorry, i’m just kidding... but it’s feels funny since your face looks reddened”

................................................................................

  • “By the way, because the text in your last name is "Sun", should i call you as ‘Sunrise’? well, because... your face is too glowing. Kekeke~”

 

Solar keeps rolling her body on her bed, trying hard to sleep well... but she can’t stop her dreams.

 

  • “Yongsun-ah! Congratulations for your victory! Nice voice! And this is for you! I hope that you would like this flower. Sunflower, the symbol of you!”

................................................................................

  • “Yaah Yeba... i don't know that you are as bad as like this in sport! You should practicing more! Ok then, I will teach you how to be The Best Athlete. Start from TOMORROW! No excuse!“

................................................................................

  • “Finally, the holidays is coming! Yongkong-ie, let’s buy some ice creams! I heard there’s an ice cream truck that's selling your favorite flavour at the park! Let’s go!”

 

The dream are still continues

 

  • “Hey dude, stop bothering her! How dare you make a girl cry, you're such a !”

................................................................................

  • “Yongdunnie, happy 12th birthday to you! This is for you! And look, there’s your name on this sweater. A ‘Sun’! do you like it? Oh yeah, i also have my own too. A ‘Moon’. So yours is white, and the black is mine. Looks like ‘Yin and Yang’, right?”

................................................................................

  • “Yeba!!! Congrats for your graduation from junior high school! I can’t believe that you can passed on your math test, because i know that your math skill was just same as your sports skill, kekeke~”

 

In her sleep, she is crying. Loud, and more louder.

 

  • “So, he already confess about his feeling to you? that's... g-good... t-then, congrats”

................................................................................

  • “Yongsun-unnie, Happy 15th birthday. And btw, this is for you. Your favorite rainbow blanket that you've got lost it since you still in 3rd grade of elementary school. I finally found it, but you don’t need to know how can i found it”

................................................................................

  • “Yongsun-ah, annyeong... and, i’m sorry”

 

‘That Creature’, was gone. Left her with so many questions that Solar wants to asked.

Suddenly, Solar’s phone is ringing. Forcing her to wake up. She open her eyes, wip her tears, and trying to take it up. When she look at the screen on her phone, there is Hwasa’s name on there. Actually, she doesn’t want to answer it. But, she has to do it. Maybe her manager has some news for her.

 

“Yeoboseyo? Wae, Hyejin-ah?”

“Yaah Yongsunnie~ are you still on your bed now? It’s already 5pm! Please wake up!”

“Why i should wake up? Today is my holiday, stop ruining my sleep!”

“No, i will keep ruining your sleep! Especially for today, because... today is Wheein’s step sister’s birthday, remember? Don't tell me that you forgot about it?”

“Oh... right... Who’s her name again? Krystal? Fine, i will take a bath now”

“Good, i will pick you up at 7pm? Okay?”

“Arraseo... see you later”

“Ok, see ya~”

 

And then, Solar start to preparing for her self. She choose her short navy blue dress, with the diamond necklace, white gold rings and bracelets, plus silver coloured high heels. She put some simple makeups on her face. And the last thing that she needs to do is locking her apartement door.

Hwasa has already come, right at 7 pm. After that, they went to Krystal’s birthday party.

 

“Hyejin-ah, did you bring her gift that i ordered to you?”

“Don’t worry about that, i got it”

 

And finally, they arrived at Jung family’s house. In fact, it’s not a house. more like a palace.

The “Palace” is full of people. Not only the celebrities, but many wealthy businessmen and CEOs from various fields are there too. But luckily for Solar is, none of paparazzis are in there. Since, this is private Birthday Party.

Solar and Hwasa try to find their Puppy... not the real a puppy exactly, but their best friend, Wheein.

 

“Where’s Wheein? I feel awkward in here”

 

Then, someone that their looking for come to them.

 

“Hey guys, i'm glad that you come to here. Sorry for make you waiting. I've just helping my sister’s things”

“Nah, it’s okay... but... where’s the ‘Birthday Girl’? You even never told me that you have two step sisters until three days ago”

“Kekeke~ well, sorry? Because, i’m not that close with her. But since our father wants her to try to be more friendly with other people, he asked me to invite you”

 

There’s a glass sound, and all of the guest are look up at the balcony. Not that surprising for Wheein, because she know that’s her father. Mr Jung

 

“Good evening to you all people ! First of all, I am very grateful to all the guests in here for taking the time to attend my 2nd daughter’s birthday party. I know that you guys not really know her, since she was spent her childhood times in California with my 1st daughter. But from now, she moves to Seoul with my wife! Ok... so, maybe i have to stop talking too much?... Because i can see that, you guys start to feel sleepy”

 

The guest are laughing... it’s not that funny, honestly. But, they must do it. Because yup, this is Mr Jung who tried to being a funny guy.

 

“Oh! There she is!”

 

And the ‘Birthday Girl’ is come, with maroon dress, black heels and of course... high class jewelry. She looks so dazzling, with her black long hair. People would agree that she has, superior genes.

All of the guest got stunned with her charm. Except Solar, because... well, she's dying for a pee right now.

 

“Wheein-na...”

“Wae, Yongsunnie?”

“Where’s the toilet? God’s sake... i can’t stand in here for any longer...”

“LOL! You want to go to pee, don’t you?”

“Aish! Just tell me where’s it!”

 

Wheeing tells her while she still giggling, and Solar ran as fast as she can.

After she has done with her ‘Thing’, she goes back to the venue. She’s walk in hurry, but accidentally hit someone.

 

“Ugh! Seriously! Can you at least use your eyes when you are running?! Are you blind?!”

 

Solar heard her voice. Sounds familiar to her. And she's cursing in her mind, because she knows who is this.

 

“Ah? Sorry? BUT NOT SORRY, YOU !”

“WTH! Why you’re here?!”

“This is not your ing business!”

“Damn! You broke my expensive heels! You should recoup this!”

“Your wish! And... i don't give a to your broken shoes! “

“You bit-“

 

There you go, they start the fight. They keep cursing each other very loudly until their screams could be heard by all of people in the Party venue. Wheein and Hwasa run over them, try to compose them. However, it’s getting worse.

 

“What’s going on?”

“Seulgi-ah? Please help us to stop your Unnie”

“Unnie, please stop! You shouldn’t ruining your image here! Stop this!”

 

Seulgi’s soft voice didn't work at all. Unfortunately, the ‘Birthday Girl’ is come to them. With her ‘Not Happy’ face.

 

“WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN HERE!... ARE YOU TWO DIDN’T FEEL A SHAMED WITH WHAT YOU DID?! THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY PARTY, AND YOU DESTROY IT!”

 

They’re stop their fighting. Their makeup and hair looks very messy, and their faces are so red. They felt really embarrassed.

Later, the guards came to expel them from the party. Solar‘s tried to get away from the guards, but then she noticing someone. She looked at the person behind Krystal.

 

“Wait, I think I ever saw her before… is that..you, Byulkong?!”

 

She never thought that she will meet with that “Creature” again, since that ”Creature” was gone from her life many years ago. Her tears of joy was dropped when she finally can see that girl with her two own eyes again. But then she felt pretty weird because it seems like, the girl didn’t knowing her at all…

 

Solar wants to call her name, but that girl just leaving her. In Solar eyes, that girl looks just same as Moonbyul, with blonde hair. That girl keeps following Krystal.

Wheein stop the guards, and pulled Solar’s hand from the crowd of guests. Together with Hwasa, try to make a distance for themselves from party.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?! Are you crazy?! Fighting in the party?!”

“I’m... so sorry... Wheein-ah... i j-just... i can’t contain my anger. You know who she is, right? She is my rival...IRENE ‘ING’ BAE!”

“I know that, but... AT LEAST YOU MUST CONTROL YOUR ATTITUDE! You are a celebrity! And, you aren’t a kid anymore! Stop being childish!”

“Aish! Ok fine! I was the wrong one... But, why that ‘Little Witch’ came to this party? You said that you know about her”

“As i said before, i know that! But what can i do since Irene is one of Krystal’s good friends? And this is her birthday party, so she can invited all of her friends as much as she want”

“Argh... forget it...”

 

Then, the face of ‘That Girl’ come back to Solar’s mind. She asked Wheein.

 

“By the way... Wheein-ah... can i ask you something?”

“Now what, Unnie?”

“It’s about... the girl, that always... following Krystal... who is she?”

“Hah? Do you mean, Jun Geum Seong-ssi? She is Krystal’s private guard... Wae?”

 

Solar’s got confuse

 

“Her name is so different.. but, how can she looks exactly same like Moonbyul???”

 

“Ah nothing... just little bit curious, since she is the only girl who's being a bodyguard”

“Well... yes. She might be looks skinny, but damn! Her fighting and shooting abilities are the best, don't you know?”

 

“... really? And why, she looks so... HOT with her... black suit now?!”

 

Wheein's face looks like a lost puppy when she saw Solar’s red cheek. Solar got blushing.

Hwasa's comeback. With, the makeup bag.

 

“Oh gosh... are you alright, Unnie?”

“i’m alright... sorry for the trouble... it’s all my fault”

“Fyuh... that’s fine, but i need you to promising me that you would never do that again... ok? You need to stop to do this studid things. You are an adult now”

“Arraseo... i will try”

“Good... now, you need to re-makeup your face again. You should looks.. at least, good infront of The Jungs. They’re really mad at you. So, you must give your apologize to them... specially, to Krystal...”

“Why i’m the only one who should do that?! Irene’s also did the same thing!”

“Cause... i'm afraid that, Mr Jung could tells your CEO to firing you! This is for your own good. You better do this”

 

Solar is fixing her makeup, tidying her hair and dress up. The party ended sooner than the real schedule. Solar’s walk to the living room. There are the Jungs, that waiting for her. Solar's forehead looks sweaty. She felt scared.

 

“So... your name is Solar? And... you’re from RBW agency, right?”

“ye-yes, sir”

“Hm... so, what’s going on back then?”

Solar’s body was shaking. Keep her head look down.

“i’m... i’m really sorry, Mr Jung... that was my mistake...”

 

Mr Jung just smiling

 

“No no no... it’s fine... well it’s was too childish actually, but... nevermind, this is not my thing... but, the one who you should apologize for is my 2nd daughter”

 

Solar felt relief. One problem has been solved. And the last problem is, to get a forgiveness from Krystal.

Then Solar goes to Krystal. She is bowing to her, hoping that Krystal will forgive her. She really felt uncomfortable this situation, but for her own sake... she must to do this. She should throw her pride.

 

“Mrs Jung, i’m so sorry for ruining your special day”

 

Solar keeps her head down. But the thing that she felt weird is... Since when Krystal wearing a black pants and black derby shoes? When she raised her head up, she got surprised. She saw ‘That Girl’, who was carrying Krystal on her shoulder.

Krystal give her answer, with her lazy face

 

“Hoam... yeah ok, whatever... i don’t really care about it anymore... and i want to sleep. Jwi-ssi, take me to my bedroom now!”

 

Solar still staring at ‘That Girl’. The girl is really, looks like Moonbyul... Her first lip kisser, her... old bestfriend

 

“Yes... Princess”

 

Then they’re go to the stairs. Leaving the living room. Solar still can hear their conversations. Her face looks... sad?

 

“I ever told you that, don't call me ‘Princess’ again! I hate it, and... it’s sounds too childish for me... i’m already 22 years old! Just call me Soojung! If you still calling me with that silly nickname, i will give you more punishments than before. You got it, Jwi-ssi?”

“Yes... Soojung-ah”

“Good! Tonight, i want you to...”

 

Their voice is further away, little by little. Uncleared to be heard by Solar. Solar still can’t believe with this "Reunion". She still feeling confuse. She got, upset.

 

“Byulkong-ie... Don't you remember me? Didn't you miss me? Where have you been? Why you are so...cold now?”

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Finally, i re-upload this story!

Sorry for make you wait too long... and sorry, for my bad english grammar >_<

so... what do you think about this first chapter? please give me some comments, and... i hope you guys enjoy this FF!

 

Have a great Day, vellas~

 

- Tamaki Retsuya -