4 Seasons of Love

Description

This story been on my head and I needed to let go if not then I will go insane than I am already am. 

Base from various music video I've seen while looking for inspiration for School: E905 and Black Widow, I came across some videos that seems to be fitting the story. Besides, I need my ship to prosper and sail. I know my ship is a bit unique but my way of introducing them to people. 

 

Foreword

“What the freaking heck are you guys doing that a girl was able to escape your guard!”

Nayoung was ballistic, the King’s daughter was missing and the guards stationed to keep her safe had no idea where the princess was. She was the head of the special unit aimed to protect the princess while she was on vacation but to her horror the girl escaped them.

“She was just in her room and when we went back to check her she was not there” one of the guards reasoned out.

She went to his direction and looked at his eyes. Nayoung’s anger reached top notched and such reasoning is unacceptable. It was her very order to keep an eye on the princess but the girl just escaped. She looked at the man, ready to spit fire. She hissed and held her by the collar.

“And who’s fault was that?”

“Nayoung, keep it cool. Your anger won’t resolved anything”

Nayoung looked at the owner of the voice. She was Nayoung’s assistant, someone who reminds her to keep her cool and make the thread of her patience go longer.

“Then what you suggest Minkyung?”

“Let’s sit done and plan this out”

“How about the king?”

“We won’t tell him first. Let’s find her around the hotel she might be just pulling up another prank.”

Nayoung nodded. The princess is indeed such a prankster. She swear to herself that moment she found the princess she will go ahead and scold her bad. Real bad.

BlackVampireEros
Thank you so much for following this story! If you do like this story please share some comments ^_^