001.

Snapbacks

“Seongwoo, I told you — that guy has been staring at you for hours now!” Jaehwan hissed, tugging and pinching on his bestfriend’s arm. He was frowning as he glanced from Seongwoo to the guy from the other table, a sly smile plastered on his face.

“And how many times have I told you, Jaehwan, that I am not interested!” Seongwoo retorted, frowning at Jaehwan as he pulled his arm free, not even removing his gaze from the book laying open on the surface of the table.

Jaehwan heaved a deep sigh, slamming his hand on top of the book Seongwoo was reading, blocking the contents of it as he spoke. “You have not even looked at him. Go on, go on! Just look at him and see.”

Seongwoo, annoyed, rolled his eyes and finally tore off his gaze from the book, shifted sideways and looked at the guy Jaehwan has been talking about. Seongwoo frowned; indeed the boy was good-looking, but Seongwoo had his priorities straight (or at least that’s what he says). “No, Jaehwan. I don’t like him.”

The latter gasped, accidentally crumpling a page of Seongwoo’s book; resulting to a groan from the older. “I can’t believe you. How can you not like him?! Look, look! You’re blinded because you keep reading nonsense stuff! Look at him, he’s cute and handsome and y packed together!”

Seongwoo couldn’t argue about that: Jaehwan was right. The boy from the next table was indeed, perfect. With his milky white skin and perfect eyes that looked cute, to the mole under his right eye, to how his snapback looks perfect in him, and how his simple white shirt looked elegant yet casual. But, Seongwoo, like he says, has priorities.

“Jaehwan... I don’t do snapbacks.”

 


 

really, really, really short and this idea... i wrote this before but another otp and it was unfinished and in another account and so i have decided to re-write it but with different characters!! let me know what you think, thanks!! xx

 

and i have no idea how my updates would come,,, i'd say i'll try to update every other day!!