Chapter 1 - I hate you!

My last love~
March already past. That's mean Yuri and Sunny already one month schooling in their new school. One day Yuri want to go to canteen where she meet Key and Jonghyun. Then Yuri accidentally fall in front of Key and he dropped his book. Then Yuri stood up and apologize to Key.

"Why the heck did you fall in front of me? You make my book all fallen down! Stuhhpid girllll! B*cthz." said Key.

"WHATT? I already apologize to you isn't it? and why did you call me stupid and B*cthz?? You have no manner, boy!" said Yuri and she slapped Key's face.

"stop! girl, I'm sorry that my friend are callin you bad words. Can you forgive him for me?" said Jonghyun.

"fine, whatever! now go!" Yuri shout and go straight to the canteen. Everyone was watching Yuri and Key a while ago.

"Key! are you okay?" asked Jonghyun.

"I'm not..." Key looked at Jonghyun's face. "why did you say sorry to her!!? She make my book all dropped and she slapped me! I would not forgive her!"

"Forget it. she was asking you to forgive her before, now why you said she doesn't say sorry to you? and it's your fault right for calling her b*cthz? okay, let's go!" Jonghyun said. It was weird. Jonghyun never angry with Key before because of a girl.

Yuri was eating with her friends, Sunny and Yoona.

"Almost all guy in this school handsome isn't it?" said Yoona.

"naaaaaah, that's mean you think Jayk was handsome?" said Sunny.

"haha NO! that's fat ugly boy??" Sunny and Yoona laughed.

"huh, I think no one's handsome here..." Yuri sighed.

"who said?" Yoona asked. She took out something from her bag. It was a two guy's photo. "this is key and Jonghyun. Aren't they handsome? Haha, but I like Key more."

"WHATTTTT?" Yuri took the photo from Yoona. "this is the guy who called me b*chz in the canteen!"

"what? haha, but that's right Key doesn't have manner" Yoona laughed.

"THIS IS NOT A JOKE!" Yuri shouted. "and he wasn't handsome. I think his face is like a MONKEY EWWWWWWWWWW."

"stop he's handsome and you're lucky that he called you b*chz." Yoona laughed again on here own joke.

"gahhhhh. whatever." Yuri was angry. She finished up her food and go straight away to the toilet.

******

Jonghyun already finished eating his food. He go to toilet then go back to his class.

"Your good inating food competition 0.o" said his friend, Taemin.

"haha what the hell." Jonghyun jokes. He looked at Key. Key was still mad about what just happened a while ago.

"why are you so mad Key?" said Minho.

"cheer up!" Onew tried to make jokes.

"ask Jonghyun!" Key finished his up his food then go to toilet to wash his hand.

"what happened?" Taemin asked.

"Ask him." Jonghyun answered.

"Huh they all weird!" said Minho and Onew.

***

Bell rings.

"Hey Yuri do you want to go shopping later?" said Sunny.

"nooooo."

"Huh? why?"

"I'm not in mood."

"ohhh... ok byee.."

Sunny's father already arrived to school to picked her up. Yuri was still angry. How come Sunny doesn't want to comfort her? huh...

While waiting for her driver, Yuri on the chair in front the hall. Then she dropped her books in front of a guy next to her. She picked her book and say sorry to him but the guy was...

KEY.

"what the hell are you doing here?" yuri asked.

"and you?" Key answered.

"I'm waiting for my driver!"

"Oh mee toO!"

Yuri ignored him then try to sit on the chair. But she accidentally fall down.

"Poor you! haha" Key said.

"aahh whatevr." Yuri answered.

~To be continued~