Oneshot

The day (그날)

“What a beautiful day”, Jinyoung thought and smiled when he feels the fresh air. It is his third day in Japan since his promotion for JJ Project has ended. He take a vacation here before he went back to Korea to have a comeback next week with GOT7. Jinyoung visted a lot when he is in Japan.  He wished to have a camera to take some beautiful pics here, because it makes him feel peace and more relieve.

 

Jinyoung wakes up in the morning with his sweet smile. It’s 2PM now so he decided to go out and have some lunch later.  Jinyoung took a car key and drove out the way to a place that he used to go when he was in Japan. He drove to a big mountain, where he can see a full place of there and standing alone, enjoying the view…Jinyoung closed his eyes for the moment, then memories came back to him as a wind. He never thought he can’ remember all this sweet things, especially things he used to do with his lover, Mark Tuan. He heard the wind blows out, without noticing tears suddenly fall down through his cheek. 

“Jinyoung ah….I miss you a lot....”

He can heard Mark’s voice, but he didn’t know where he is. He can feel his heart beats so fast right now. He miss his lover so much. It’s been 3 days since Mark go away without him and Jinyoung miss him like crazily. He want to see Mark again, want to feel him in arms and said “I love you too Mark…  but it was too far from him.  

 

The voice back then, the air back then
Becomes waves and crashes down
But I’m waiting for them to settle some day
I pray until it reaches the sky
When I get more earnest with time
Forgotten memories come to me

Jinyoung is standing in front of the sea. The sounds of waves keeps calling him, keeps remind him all the past when he was with Mark. The kiss, the hug, the feelings he have to him, was his everything. Jinyoung still remember the promise vow when Mark propose him at the beach with sunset is rising down at the moment.

“Park Jinyoung, will you stay by my side forever..

   I do…Mark… I love you so much.

I love you too…”

But Jinyoung always believe in Mark.. He always believe that Mark is still love him, he always do, it just that his heart can’t accept the fact that Mark is leaving him. Cause he is still loving him, loving with all his heart and soul..  And he always believe that Mark will comeback to him, so that he can smile again… and he always wait for him…

I think of the days I believed everything was good
Days that grew farther away
I think of the day I thought everything broke down
Days when I used to smile, that are getting forgotten

 

“I will wait for you to comeback to me…Mark…”

 

THE END.