1 2 3 action

MY LITTLE HAPPY VIRUS

   After that incident he always came to my class and disturb me. Some of the girl in the class were think we are cute together but some of them not. I realize that this boy was very famous in this school so if he was famous then automatically there will be a fan club. His fans doesn't like me at all. Sometimes when we lunch together they will give me this kind of glance that they really want to kill me at that time. 

 

   One day taehyung didn't came to school because he was not quite well. I think that day will be the most calm day I ever get but I was wrong. When lunch time I went to the place I always eat that was the rooftop. When I arrived I didn't expect that there was people there because there's only me and taehyung. Then I was just realized that they are not some people they were taehyung fans. I was really scared and I want to ran of to my class but some of them have already secured the door and the rest of them was surrounding me. 

 

   They start approach me and then one of them start to act she hit my tummy until there's blood came out from my mouth. The others hit me everywhere until I have a lot of bruises everywhere. One of them came to me and gave me a napkin. I thought she was being nice to me but at the end she said something cruel to me. "if you don't want to experienced things like this again please leave this school"(you can just imagine that this is your enemy). I just looked at her hopelessly and they just leave me who was covered with pain alone. What I just can do is cry. I can't stop crying. Then I feel someone touch my shoulder and I was expecting taehyung but when I looked up it was my classmates. There are 3 of them Sinbyul, Hyerin and Jinhyun. They help me went to the nursery room and they treated my wound. I basically plan to just be silence for a while but I can't hold my tears and they fall apart. The three of them comforting me and they make me laugh with their jokes. I was really happy that they want to be friends with me. 

   

   The next day I came to school as usual but there was a little extra things that morning that is happiness. Eventough I'm in a great pain I can't feel it because I was to happy. At the school gate I saw taehyung was waiting for me as usual. I just want to ignore him because it was his fault for making me like this. I just walk in into the the school ground and he didn't even looked at me. I was a little bit stunned actually really stunned by his actions. I looked at him and I saw he was waiting for the girl who gave me the napkin yeaterday. They walked together in the school giggling and talking together like a COUPLE. They passed by in front of me and the girl looked at me and gave me a glance to describe that she was successfully take that guy from me. At first I really want to get rid of taehyung from my life but now I just don't know what was this feeling inside me. I just ignore my thoughts and I went to my classroom. My friends came to me and asking how was my condition I just said that I was feeling more better than usual. They were happy for me as for me I felt the same but there something missing. Suddenly all the students have to gather at the main hall and I went there with my friends. I saw taehyung and the girl was on the stage. I saw taehyung looked at me in the eyes and he smiled a bit. He approach the girl and he did something that gave me goosebumps.

 

----------------------------------------------------

Hey I just post another chapter of my stories. I am really sorry if there any broken english or grammar mistakes in this fanfic. You guys can leave comments and you can freely gave me ideas for my next chapter. I hope you guys enjoy my fanfic. ^-^