Prologue

Don't Recall

"Did you found her already?" Wonwoo asked his assistant, Mingyu.

"Yes. Jeon-goon. According to the information, her latest address is in Japan," Mingyu said. "She stayed there for at least since 5 years ago. She even further her study there. At  University of Tokyo,"

"So, she's hiding there all of these times," Wonwoo nods. "What course did she took before?"

"Erm," Mingyu check again his tablet. "Graphic Media Design,"

"Give me all the information that you have about her. And, let me know if we have any vacancy for that course in any branch of J Group," Wonwoo said.

"I will email all of it to you and will check it if we have any vacancy," Mingyu said. "But, why did you ask me to search all about her?"

"Because she need to pay what she had done 6 years ago," Wonwoo said. before smirk. Mingyu just gulp his saliva because Wonwoo look a bit creepy right now. 

Suddenly, Mingyu's phone is ringing. Mingyu take out his phone and answer the call.

"Hello? Yes... Oh. Really? Thank you for the info," Mingyu said. He end the call. "Good news, Jeon-goon. My informant just told me that she's on a flight back to Korea. She will be here in about an hour,"

"Really? She did?" Wonwoo asked. 

"And you still need to fetch Miss Kim there," Mingyu said.

"Good. Send me her latest picture and get me a car," Wonwoo said.

"But, I thought you want to drive there by yourself," Mingyu said.

"You still need to prepare the car for me. You're my assistant anyway. Do you think I'm paying you just to wandering around?" Wonwoo asked.

"Tsk. I've done much more than what you ask me to," Mingyu said.

"Go now," Wonwoo said. "Don't be lazy or I'll cut your salary,"

"Okay. Okay. I'll do it," Mingyu said in annoyed tone.

.

Myungeun pulls her luggage around. It has been nearly an hour since she's wandering around the airport. She take out her phone and dial her step sister's number.

"Hello?" 

"Hello. Irene-xi. You seems like you already forgot that your sister is coming back from Japan," Myungeun said.

"Wait! Park Myungeun?" her step sister asked.

"Yes, Miss Bae Joohyun," Myungeun said calling her step sister's real name.

"Oh. I nearly forgot about it. I just finish with my meeting just now. I will go there. Wait for me a little bit, okay," Joohyun said.

"Okay," Myungeun said. She keep her phone back. 

Myungeun look around. It has been a long time since the last time she's leaving Korea.

"Glad I still can be back," Myungeun said.

Myungeun go to the cafe in the airport. She buy a cup of smoothie and sit there. She take out a small diary. She read the last page that she had marked.

"Jeon-goon. I wonder who he is," Myungeun thought.

.

Wonwoo look around. He look back at his phone's screen. 

"So. This is how Park Myungeun look like," he said. Then, he look around again. He suppose to fetch his father's business partner's daughter but now, he's looking for the girl who name Park Myungeun.

"Oops! Sorry," someone accidentally bump into him. He just nods. His eyes are still looking for that Park Myungeun girl.

He has a grudge that he hold since that girl disappeared 6 years ago. And Wonwoo want her to pay everything she had done. Today is really a lucky day for him because that girl will be back.

"Park Myungeun!" someone shouted that name. Wonwoo's eyes widen as he heard that name. He quickly turn to that voice.

There's a girl walking fast toward another girl who's carrying her luggage along with her. Wonwoo look at that girl. It's ther person who just bumped into him a while ago.

Wonwoo take off his sunglasses and look back at the picture. He compare it with the girl who's standing there. It is her. That girl is Park Myungeun.

Maybe she feels like someone is looking at her, she look back at Wonwoo. They exchange glances for a split second.

"Jeon-goon?" Wonwoo heard his name being called from his back. He turns to that voice.

.

"Park Myungeun!" Joohyun shouted her step sister's real name as she saw her there.

"Eonni!" Myungeun whined. "I've been waiting for you so long,"

"I'm sorry. I don't know why but there's too many cars just now," Joohyun said. "How's Japan?"

"It's the same," Myungeun said. She feel like someone is looking at her. She look at that person. The guy she bumped into just now. That guy take off his sunglasses. 

Myungeun is wondering if that guy know her or something.

"Let's go now. There will be more cars soon," Joohyun said. 

"Nae. Let's go," Myungeun said.

"Jeon-goon!" Myungeun stop walking as she heard that name. She quickly turn to that voice direction. Someone is calling the guy who's looking at her just now with that name. 

"Myungeun?" Joohyun call her name. Myungeun still look at Wonwoo. Unexpectedly, Wonwoo also is looking at her right now. "Myungeun?"

"Nae?" 

"What are you looking at?"Joohyun asked.

"Nothing. Let's go," Myungeun said.

.

"Jeon-goon?" Sejong call out his name. Wonwoo look at Sejong. The girl he suppose to fetch up from this airport.

"Nae?" Wonwoo asked.

"What are you looking at?" Sejong asked.

"No. Nothing," Wonwoo said. "Let's go. I'll send you home,"

Wonwoo take the luggage from Sejong's hand and walk first. He take a chance to look back at Myungeun. He found her already. He found Park Myungeun. Now, the revenge will be started.