Chapter 5

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

Sorry for not updating, guys. Turn 19 already and college is getting busier. :'( Anyway, here's an update! Well, a few idols will participate in this update as to be more precise about their characters and backgrounds in this story. But no worry, MoonSun moments are coming anyway. >,< So, enjoy reading. ^.^

____________________________________________________

A/N: I just found this at Twitter and wanted to show this to you guys for so freaking bad! I really love this, my gosh. :') Credited to @KyRzl at Twitter for posted this.

___________________________________________________

Tonight is the night. The most awaited night for all of the students in Elysian Academy, or maybe not that all of them. But for Yongsun, she is surely super excited for everything that will happen on that night. It’s the Halloween night after all, most of the preparations has been done by her with some helps from a few students that Yongsun truly thanked for.

Yongsun decided to take a long shower first before she will be headed to the main hall for the opening ceremony by Head Director. Some of the students were complaining why should they have an opening ceremony first? Despite it will sure be greeted first by a pretty long speech from the Head Director. But no matter what, they still have to follow the procedure accordingly. At least that’s what Yongsun have to tell all the time, eventhough she herself found that the speech is a bit inconvenient.

After the long relaxing shower, Yongsun walked out from the bathroom only wrapped by a pink towel. She quickly headed towards the wardrobe and opened it, automatically spotted the sight of a long yellow gown that has been hanged neatly inside it. Just a few days ago, she and Wheein have watched the Disney’s hit movie, “Beauty and The Beast” online. Yongsun was absolutely falling in love with the main character in the movie, “Belle” that has been played by Emma Watson. She kept telling Wheein how much she adores the character and funnily how both of them kind of look alike. And magically, an idea popped inside Wheein’s mind out of the blue, excitedly she blurted out before a loud squeal escaped from .

“Unnie, why don’t you cosplay as Belle for the Halloween night? Oh my God!”

And that’s how for the very first time, Yongsun finally agreed to make a cosplay for the Halloween night. Ironically as it is, Yongsun chose the character “Belle” in “Beauty and The Beast” while Wheein still with her choice which is “Hermione Granger” from “Harry Potter”, both of the characters in the movies were played by Emma Watson. How much the popular yet gorgeous Hollywood actress has affected their passions toward a certain thing? Yongsun shook her head and softly giggled to her own self.

A couple of knocks can be heard from outside of the house making Yongsun started panicking like crazy. She didn’t wears a single cloth yet! Walking back and forth for a few times, before Yongsun quickly grabbed a white women tank top and a black short, like real short showing her milky legs. That were the only things that she can grabbed that time as she is quite clumsy sometimes.

Yongsun quickly twisted the door knob, revealing a young woman wearing a black Gryffindor robe with a white shirt and yellow tie beneath it and a striped skirt. Her long brunette hair has been curled down together with her makeup made Wheein looks totally stunning than usual. She presented a huge goofy smile towards the older girl. “How do I look?”

Yongsun’s eyes widely opened and her jaw dropped a bit. She fixed her spectacle, looking like trying to have a clearer view of the young girl in front of her. After she feels satisfied, she gave a thumb up while a sweet smile plastered on her face. “Look exactly like Hermione!”

Wheein a bit blushed after hearing Yongsun’s compliment. Now, it was her turn to observe Yongsun from head to toe and Wheein blinked her eyes for a few times before she blurted out feeling a bit shock. “Unnie, where is your costume? My God, you look hella y!”

Yongsun let out a huge innocent grin. “I’m on my way to wear that. Come in first, my lovely dongsaeng-ie.”

---

“Tsk, such a pain in the !”

Byulyi hissed under her breathe as she fixed the quite heavy cloths that she was wearing. Byulyi felt the complete vampire costume clearly overshadowed her. This was all because of the boys’ stupid idea! But she agreed to do it anyway, somehow isn’t that she’s the one to blame? Byulyi ruffled her shiny silver lock crazily.

“Hey, hey! What’re you doing? I took my damn precious hours of my life to do your hair, and you just destroyed it!”

Byulyi spared a dead glare to the young woman beside her. Or should she say, the ‘real life Harley Queen’ that was now placed both of her hands on her hips, unhappiness clearly written all over her breathtakingly seductive face. Yes, Byulyi was now inside ‘Ahn’s Salon’ which happened to be Hyejin’s family salon, finishing her last prep for that night. Byulyi rolled her eyes and growled unsatisfied. “Sorry, okay? I’m just… argh! This whole thing is just making my mood draining!”

“Including that ‘pranking the new SCP’ part?”

Byulyi looked at Hyejin with a pair of deep serious eyes. But the young woman just let out a smirk, like she didn’t gave a single care about how serious Byulyi that time. She continued more with a fully teasing tone in her voice. “So it was true indeed. Why did you agree to do that on the first place? No one ever force you.”

“I know we just met with each other, but do you really want to feel my hand on your face for the very first time, Ahn Hyejin?”

Hyejin laughed hysterically as she held her tummy, tried to control her laughter. But Byulyi’s reaction just so funny that she can’t even stops. On the other hand, Byulyi grasped both of her knuckles tighter when she felt her heart boiling due to the feeling of anger that grew inside her heart. She don’t know, whether she feels angry to Hyejin or to her own self. What Hyejin was saying before quite true though, no one force her to do that yet she also couldn’t understands herself. Byulyi felt that all of that things are just wasting time but at the same time she felt quite exciting to do it.

“I never know that the most dangerous leader in our precious academy can be quite childish sometimes. So cute!”

Hyejin shot a charming wink to Byulyi before she continued giggling. Byulyi frustratingly growled as she sat on the adjustable chair back, waiting for the young woman to fix her appearance.

“Stop saying bull about me and let’s get this over with!”

---

“As for that, I officially launch the grand ‘Elysian Academy’s Halloween Night of 2017’!”

After the most awaiting words slipped out from the Head Director’s mouth, the sound of loud applause surrounded the main hall. Almost all of the students were roaring like they just watch a superb live performance from a certain K-POP group. Mister Taewon has been used to the students’ crazy behaviour, so he can only shook his head before walked out from the main hall. And just like that, the Halloween night has starts. Some students have already got out from the main hall, whether to start doing their pranks or even just wandering around the school with their friends.

Yongsun still stood steadily in the middle of the main hall with Wheein faithfully stayed beside her. They were lost of idea to think about what to do first. All of the students were wearing their own costumes just according to the theme. There’s a gothic witch, a dark police officer, a bunny full with fake blood and many more.

Of course Yongsun didn’t miss to join the fun too and she felt overly satisfied with it. The long yellow gown fitted perfectly on her slender body making her looks gorgeous than usual. Not to forget that her makeup has been done by no other than Wheein, which can be quite surprising that the younger girl actually has the skill. But tonight was a bit different for Yongsun. She’s not wearing her big spectacle, Wheein has suggested her to try put on contact lens. The younger girl was struggling to get Yongsun agrees with the idea at first, but she did it anyway. And her effort pay off indeed.

“I saw some boys drooling and gawking on you, unnie.”

Yongsun felt her ears burning hot same goes to her cheeks. She hung her head low, staring at her own feet while her fingers fiddling with each other. Honestly, she felt quite uncomfortable when she agreed with Wheein’s point. Several pair of eyes were scanning her from head to toe making Yongsun flattered like crazy. To ease the eerie feeling that started to grow inside, Yongsun awkwardly grinned.

“They are checking on you too, Wheein-ie.”

Wheein replied back with her head shook vigorously. “I don’t think so.” She gave a huge grin, showing her white teeth to the older girl. But Wheein did noticed that the older girl was totally not feeling so good about it, so Wheein quickly asked her for concern. Her hands making their way to rub the older girl’s arm to calm her down. “Are you okay, unnie? You look uncomfortable. Want to grab our dinner and get out from here?”

Yongsun didn’t know what to say so she just nodded her head. Basically, the academy authorities would surely sponsor dinner for all of the students. Sometimes, the foods will be cooked by the official chef of Elysian Academy’s cafeteria or maybe directly from a certain restaurant at the town. But this year, Yongsun as the new SCP, has discussed with the academy to have their own chef to cook the dinner for Halloween night.

They walked to the right side of the main hall to take their own dinne. But the queue line was so long right now, so both of them have to wait for the other students get their dinner first.

One by one of the students took their dinner, and it’s finally Yongsun and Wheein’s turn. Wheein her lips and smiled foolishly after she heard from some students that they will have spaghetti carbonara for the main dish. But who cares, whatever the food is, Wheein will shove it inside anyway. She just loves food.

When Wheein wanted to take the plates for her and Yongsun, another hand snatch the plate away out of the blue. Yongsun was completely blanked with the sudden action while Wheein totally unsatisfied with what she can called a rude behaviour from the unfamiliar young girl that has stood in front of them. They couldn’t see the girl’s face as she was facing her back to the both of the girls. Wheein gritted her teeth before she tapped the girl’s shoulder angrily.

“Hey, you just cut off our line!”

The world felt like it just stop ticking.

Wheein’s expression that was looking so mad before suddenly turned into an awestruck after she stared at the girl’s face. For the very first time in her entire life, Wheein felt her heart pounding crazily and it was for a girl. A freaking gorgeous yet alluring girl. Seriously?

“Hey ya, sorry there! But can I take the food first? I’m starving like crazy now.”

Wheein gulped her saliva after the husky tempting voice of the girl greeted her ears. She can’t stop secretly scolding herself but no matter what, she was surely captivated by the girl in front of her who was now staring at her back with a charming smile plastered on her face.

On the other hand, Yongsun was disagreed with the girl so she tried to object softly. “You can’t do th-“

“No, no. It-It’s okay! You can go first.”

Unbelievable! Yongsun stared at Wheein disbelief with opened wide. But the younger girl didn’t even paid attention towards Yongsun as she was still staring at the unknown girl in front of them. ‘This is not good.’ Yongsun muttered under her breathe before she tapped on Wheein’s shoulder, tried to object more about it with the younger girl.

“But Wheein, there are a lot of students waiting behind us too. It’s totally unfair for us and also for them too!”

Instead of hoping to hear Wheein’s reply, the unknown girl chuckled and smiled sheepishly to Yongsun. Yes, the girl that has cosplayed as one of the characters in the popular movie, Suicide Squad.

“Hello, SCP unnie! Sorry, but there’s only my friend behind you. I see no other students like what you just said.”

“Huh?”

Yongsun was quite surprised to hear that yet she totally confused at the same time. Not to waste any more time to feel curious about it, Yongsun turned her body to the back just to be dumbfounded. Her jaw almost drops when she saw a familiar silver-haired girl was standing in front of her with her arms crossed on her chest. The silver-haired girl was looking at Yongsun back before a killer charming smile decorated on her stunning yet somehow looks kind of handsome vampire-like face.

“Hey there, cutie pie. We meet again.”

---

Sooyeon was wandering around the campus alone, totally has no idea where to go. She just wore a simple white tee and a black skinny jeans, except some of her face and her hands have been embellished with fake thick blood just to follow the theme of Halloween night. Well, she didn’t have an interest to do a cosplay like how the other students did. It’s not her ing matter anyway.

Pumpkin heads, fake bats, cardboard tombstones and other Halloween decorations were everywhere inside the campus. But a lot of lights have took place made the campus looks brighter than usual.

“Unnie?”

Sooyeon stopped on her track when she heard the really familiar voice greeted her from behind. Sooyeon let out an audible sigh when her little sister has walked in front of her.

“Unnie! I miss you so much.”

Sooyeon has been pulled into a warm embrace and she felt teardrops wet on her shirt. But after all, Sooyeon’s face was still expressionless and her hands stiffed at her sides, didn’t even know how to respond the sudden hug.

On the other hand, Soojung was pouring all of her emotions to her one and only sister that she had. Eventhough her sister was not even responding anything to her, but Soojung couldn’t care less about it. She was truly missing her sister for so freaking bad even that she knows they can just meet with each other anytime, but Soojung always busy with her study or even with her clique. Bumping into Sooyeon at here was what she has been waiting for.

Soojung slowly pulled the embrace but her hands still gripped on the older girl’s shoulders. Her elder sister’s empty stare bored right into her skull made Soojung felt a bit tense. But she shrugged the thought off, wiping the tears with her thumbs before she gave a sweet smile to the older girl. “Unnie, how have you been? You look skinnier than before. Don’t you eat enough? Or are you sick?”

“Hmm.”

That’s the only reply that she received. But a simple ‘hmm’ cannot ease Soojung’s heart until she knows the truth. At least, she hopes her sister would answer more than that but yet she knows the reason why behind the cold shoulder that the older girl’s always gives to her.

“Unnie, please say something.”, Soojung asked, more like a plead. Her eyes blinking with tears started to form back on her eyes.

“What do you expect from me? Why should I care about my own self when nobody don’t either?”

Soojung shook her head vigorously. She squeezed her hands on the older girl’s shoulders before her face started to brim with tears again. “But I always care, unnie. Mama and papa too. Stop saying that.”

A smirk made its way through Sooyeon’s lips. Dullness was clearly shown in her pair of eyes but somehow Soojung can saw that eyes were reflecting the feeling of sadness and despair. "They aren’t.”, Sooyeon simply said before she softly pushed her little sister away. Soojung surprised with sudden action and she wanted to pull her sister back, but Sooyeon quickly warned her and back facing the younger girl. “Go to your friends, Soojung. You don’t have to think about me.”

Before Soojung can reply anything, Sooyeon has hurriedly walked away from there leaving her little sister behind. Even that her heart was quite heavy for doing that to her little sister but Sooyeon couldn’t care less at all. On the other hand, Soojung was broken down to tears as she just can only watched her sister until she disappeared from sight.

---

“Hey, let’s kick him!”

A poor boy from The Nerds has been kicked mercilessly by a group of boy from The Jocks. A handwritten paper with the words ‘kick me’ was stick at his back. This was one of the typical type of pranks that always happened at the weak students. And they will end up getting bruises here and there.

As Taehyung and his boys continue to walk around the campus, searching for their next victims, they have been disturbed by The Bullies which was led by no other than their leader, Kim Namjoon.

“Hey ya, boys!”

Taehyung let out a ‘tsk’ from his mouth and rolled his eyes annoyingly. Clearly, he was not really happy for the sudden presence of The Bullies. He crossed his arms on his chest and looked at Namjoon totally uninterested. “What the hell do you want?”

Namjoon’s signature mischief grin was smirking all over his face. He walked closer to Taehyung which has made the older guy felt a bit uncomfortable. Even that Taehyung is a year older than Namjoon, but the younger one has a more masculine body and his face looks intimidating yet still good-looking.

“Oh c’mon hyung, I’m sure you are searching for preys tonight! I have a really good predator’s instinct. Why don’t we merged together?”

Taehyung wanted to decline the offer at first but then after he thought thoroughly, it seems like a good idea after all. Despite that The Bullies has undeniable strength and quite intimidating for the other students, so Taehyung decided to agree with it. Finally, a smirk crept to his lips. They did a handshake at first before Taehyung asked more about Namjoon’s plan.

“So, we have about more than 35 members now. Let’s beat The Greasers. What do you think?”, Namjoon blurted out meaningfully.

Still with a smirk plastered on his face, Taehyung nodded his head in agreement. “Good idea you have there. Seems like we can be match made in heaven.”

If they successfully can beat The Greasers as the most dangerous clique in the campus, that’s mean The Bullies and The Jocks can replace the title for sure. Another students will feel the most fearful to them instead. Just how cool that sounds?

Namjoon nodded his head before a meaningful smile plastered on his face. “More like match made in hell.”

---

An hour passed by and unbelievably, Wheein got extremely closer with Hyejin after just met with each other. One fun fact that both of them love food so much making both of them got quick to feel comfortable with one another. Eventhough they are both from totally opposite cliques, but Wheein was attracted to Hyejin’s carefree attitude and not to forget that superb hot body.

“Sorry guys, but both of us plan to go somewhere else right now. Mind if you guys stay together?”, Hyejin asked to Byulyi and Yongsun who walked behind them.

Actually, it was according just like their plan. Originally, Hyejin and Byulyi would try to search for Yongsun around the campus, then Hyejin will leave both of them alone and let the rest done by Byulyi. But as Hyejin met with Wheein today which she found that the older girl reminded her of a cute puppy. So, it was like a totally huge advantage for Hyejin and she would not alone again for this year Halloween night unlike those years before.

“W-Where you want t-to go?”,  Yongsun asked while stuttering.

Yongsun clearly looks nervous as hell when she got to know she has to be left alone with Byulyi. Not like she hates the idea or hates the silver-haired girl or whatever, but she still has these intimidating feeling towards Byulyi. Yes, she shouldn’t bother Wheein that she finally has gets a new friend but Yongsun just worried.

“Somewhere fun!” Hyejin let out a huge grin before continued more. “You guys should have fun too.” She emphasized the word ‘should’ loudly for both Byulyi and Yongsun to hear.

“I will see you tomorrow, unnie!”, Wheein’s turn to say something and a happy smile plastered on her face.

And as that, Wheein waved her hand toward Yongsun before she walked away from there with Hyejin, to a place that only they know where. A long awkward silence filled the atmosphere between the two girls as they still stood in front of the main hall like statues. Yongsun felt tense when she realized a lot pair of eyes were watching toward their direction right now. Even there are still some boys gawking at her like crazy. So Yongsun planned to just get back to her house and sleep. But then, Yongsun felt a strong hand gripped into her hand and made Yongsun blushed looking at the other girl.

“Where are you going?”

The deep husky voice that greeted her ears successfully made Yongsun flattered as her heart started to beat harder. “U-Umm… g-go back h-home.”

Yongsun secretly scolded herself for stuttering like that. She tried to exhale some oxygen when she felt Byulyi tightening the grip of their hands. Yongsun felt so worried if the other students who still staring and stole a glance at them will think wrong about their relationship. Plus that, she is the Student Council President, while Byulyi is the leader of The Greasers.

To Yongsun’s surprise, Byulyi didn’t uttered a single word. Instead, the silver-haired girl dragged her right to the way of Yongsun’s house. The brunette started to feel shivers running to their spine and her heart pounder crazily like it almost fall off from the ribcage. What Byulyi plans to do now? Seems like the silver-haired girl didn’t even gave a damn about another students while just showing a poker face.

They arrived right in front the house and luckily the surrounding was a bit deserted. But Yongsun still can felt the crazy nerve inside her heart as cold sweats started to form on her forehead. And yet now, she almost faints when the silver-haired girl was now facing her with her pair of hazel eyes stared straight into her own eyes, digging deep into her heart. Yongsun was confused with her heart beating and the weird kind of feeling that started to creep inside her heart. But one thing for sure, Yongsun was actually mesmerized with Byulyi’s face. All the goddamn perfect features on her face made Yongsun couldn’t even takes her eyes off of Byulyi.

Without her knowledge, those one words flawlessly slipped out from .

“Is it legal for a girl like you to be this handsome?”

Noticed her clumsiness, Yongsun bit her lips awkwardly. On the other hand, Byulyi let out a smirk, for now enjoying the game that she was playing. Well maybe, she totally disagreed with Chanwoo’s idea of ‘Flirt and Dump’ at first, but when the so-called new SCP of Elysian Academy was right in front her eyes now, Byulyi felt the excitement burning inside her heart. Added that Yongsun looks ‘dangerously’ gorgeous that night without her big spectacle replaced with stunning sky blue contact lens.

And one thing for sure, that Byulyi is more interested with girls more than boys. Or a more clear word to say is… she is gay.

“You know what vampires always do, cutie pie?”

Feeling totally distracted with the deep husky voice, Yongsun can only shook her head, waiting for the silver-haired girl’s next words. Byulyi let out an amuse chuckle and a smirk made its way back to her lips. Yongsun felt like she just has been put on a magic spell, that she don’t even move a single inch when Byulyi brought her face closer to her neck. And sure this time, Yongsun felt her heart fell off from the ribcage as the voice blurted out more.

“They bite the beauty. And my beauty, is you.”

Yongsun closed her eyes shut and her lips twirled up when she felt the sharp tooth on the crook of her neck. She accidentally let out a soft moan making Byulyi secretly smirked between the bite. But not long after that, the sound of phone ringing quickly interrupted them and Byulyi accidentally let out a frustrated growl. She pushed Yongsun slowly before answered the call. Yet, she noticed that Yongsun still closing her eyes.

“Hello..”

Her voice was so bored at first but suddenly it turned loud and rough which making Yongsun surprised that she opened her eyes wide.

“Are you ing kidding me? I’m on my way!”

After the call ended, Byulyi quickly shoved her smartphone inside the pocket of her pants back. She looks at Yongsun who was now watching her with a face full of anxiety and yet still somewhat scared. Byulyi put her poker face back and blurted out with a voice quite rough to the girl.

“I’ve got to go. Just… forget about everything.”

With that, Byulyi ran away from there without even thought about Yongsun at all. After all, it was just a game that she was playing. And something more urgent than that needs her attention now.

On the other hand, Yongsun was left dumbfounded in front of her house. She can’t denied that she did felt hurt because of the silver-haired girl. Without noticed, that the feeling of sad started to take place inside her heart.

“Forget about everything..?”

Yongsun felt her body shaking crazily as she tried hard to twist the knob and entered the house. Yongsun didn’t know why she should felt that way. But clearly, the silver-haired girl’s words a while ago can’t budge right inside her heart. And forget about what Byulyi has said and done to her, is not a very good choice for Yongsun. That night, Yongsun had a really hard time to fall asleep again as the vision of incident in front of her house that night kept haunting her mind.

Yet, ‘Flirt and Dump’ by Moon Byulyi, successfully done on that Halloween night.

____________________________________________________

That was intense! *screaming inside* And I felt my writing kind of mess up like seriously. *lol* But anyway, that's all for this update. I hope you like it though. Well, see you in the next update! ^^

p/s: My gosh, I'm a huge fan of Emma Watson too! *keke*

I've been hearing to this song and it's really good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IziFraDLhFc