Chapter 2

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

A/N: Firstly, thank you so much to everyone! And for the poll, seems like majority choose to know about all of the cliques. But, still voting anyway. As for that, it is a bit long to wait for MoonSun moments but surely it would appear somewhere in this update. *keke* I hope this update is good though. Enjoy reading!

________________________________________________________

She swung her high heels and walked gracefully crossing the busied street of the town. It is truly unusual for her as she never gets her feet to step to the dirty town which always been filled with old tramps and the worst yet she hates the most is The Greasers, with some more from The Townies. She fixes the outfit that she so proud of to put on her slender figure. A blue checker short dress until her knees with the word ‘Preppies’ was clearly big and printed in black on top at the back of the dress. The original badge of Elysian Academy was placed at the front of the dress. The outfit looks absolutely vintage yet the girl can styles it up perfectly.

In the middle of the walk, she has been disturbed by one of The Townies boy who just stepped out from a barber shop getting his new blonde messy haircut. The boy is so tall like about 6 feet, pale skin almost looks like a vampire with his y pink lips, sharp eyes and his corneas coloured in dark blue and a pointy nose. He is wearing a yellow crop top and a black skinny jeans, showing all of his well-build biceps and two of his long thin legs.

“Wow, so rare to see you here. Class over already, Yoona noona?”

Im Yoona or for short as Yoona, looks at the boy with her famous cold stare that can straightly sends chill to anyone who sees it. But for the taller boy, he is so used with the stare that sometimes he feels entertained whenever he sees it. A flirtatious smirk plastered on his face as the girl again giving him the cold shoulder.

When Yoona wanted to continue her step, she has been blocked by the boy’s body which is obviously twice bigger as hers. Yoona started to feel the nerve as she finally voices out angrily to the boy. “I don’t have time to play around with a wimpy kid like you, Sehun.”

The boy that has been called as Sehun let out a hysterical laugh purposely wanted to make the girl that still stood steadily in front of him feeling annoyed. The older girl’s rude reference towards him surely has a scratch on his heart but Sehun ignored it and acted normally. Truthfully, he actually has longed keeps a little crush towards the older girl and no one ever knows about that. Even his friends and other members from The Townies never acknowledge about that because Sehun didn’t opens his mouth about that. Let it all be as a secret yet Sehun knows the older girl would never returns the feeling back. Both of them are totally from different worlds.

Sehun keeps a childish smile on his face before he replied back to the girl amusingly. “Come on, noona. There must be something serious going on that you have to come here out of a sudden. Spill the beans.”

Yoona looks at Sehun disbelief as she shook her head numerous times because of Sehun’s stubbornness. She heaved the umpteenth sigh of that day to get herself feeling relax after an exhausting and mind-torturing moments that she has to go through the whole day.

First, she was a bit panicking when one of The Preppies’ precious girls has been missing out of nowhere when usually the younger girl will always follows her everywhere. Then, she has to rush over to the Chemistry class for 3 damn hours straight. Then, she attended a sudden meeting ordered by the Head Director, just to be introduced with the new SCP of Elysian Academy which Yoona considered it as quite surprising. Yes, so sudden and mind-blowing added that the new SCP is a particular girl who’s known also as former member of The Nerds clique.

After that, she has to go to the Art class that luckily ended early than usual. After the clock strikes exactly at 3.15 p.m., Yoona took the cab and goes all over to here, just because of one particular reason.

“I don’t come here for you. I want to meet Sooyeon unnie.”, Yoona said with a strict voice.

Sehun couldn’t helped himself to feel confused as his brows collided staring at Yoona. For Sehun, it was truly weird that Yoona wants to meet with his leader when the last time that he remembered, both of the young women almost having a fight with each other. And what kind of legit reason that Yoona has to meet with Sooyeon now? But Sehun never has a plan to intervene in their own matter, let the two of them settle it up by themselves.

“What do you want from me?”

A lazy soft voice suddenly greeted Yoona from behind which Yoona can exactly guess who is the owner of the voice. She turned her back and faced the girl who is clearly sounded like just woke up from a good sleep. Yoona presented a smirk on her face as she embraced herself and watched the shorter girl in front of her from head to toe. “As usual, the sleepyhead, Sooyeon unnie.”, Yoona blurted out with a bit of arrogant tone in her voice.

The leader of The Townies also known as Sooyeon, kept a poker face while staring back at the taller girl looking so uninterested. Sooyeon is styling up with an oversized white t-shirt with a black pants that is purposely ripped at the both side of the knees. Sooyeon gestured Sehun to walk away from there, leaving the two of them alone. The boy obeyed with his leader’s order as he walked to a place that only he knows where.

Sooyeon let out another long yawn due to the sleepiness that still lingering around her half closed eyes. The cold stare from Yoona bored to her skull but she didn’t gave a single care about it as she asks the younger girl once more with a still lazy voice. “I’m asking you, what do you want? I can’t have a chit chat right now, I need my beauty sleep.”

Yoona rolled her eyes annoyingly. The bored expression on the older girl’s face clearly was asking her to speak about the truth faster. So, after taken a deep breath, Yoona finally asked. “Where is your little sister?”

Sooyeon’s expression was changing then when that sudden question has been pointed to her. Both of her brows lifted up as she looks at the younger girl in front of her confusedly. “You come all over here just to ask that stupid question?”, Sooyeon asked with an annoyed smirk on her face. “How could I know? She’s always with you, aren’t she?”, Sooyeon mockingly answered it with another questions.

Yoona felt irritated when she saw the expressionless face that Sooyeon is making right now. She felt her heart boiling as she grasped both of her knuckles tighter, holding the anger that burning inside. “You acting like a who doesn’t gives a ing care about your blood-sister at all.”

Sooyeon felt her blood boiling by Yoona’s rude statement about her. She clenched her jaw and glared angrily at Yoona. “Shut up your filthy mouth, spoiled girl.” Sooyeon pointed her index finger straight to Yoona’s face before continued. “I don’t want to create another commotion with you. It’s better if you don’t show your face in front of me again.”, Sooyeon said with a stern voice. To prevent any bad things from happen, Sooyeon quickly walked away from there with a still boiling heart.

Yoona was still standing there looking towards Sooyeon’s direction until the older girl disappeared from sight. She ungrasp her knuckles and crossed her arms on her chest. Yoona tries to keep her composure as she took another deep breath. She put a professional face again and decided to go back to the campus as she remembered she has to meet the new SCP again at her new stay place. Even so, Sooyeon’s cold treatment towards her still lingered inside her mind. Yoona heaved a heavy sigh before muttered slowly under her breath.

‘That unnie sure is an ignorance.’

---

Yongsun holds the heavy box tightly in both of her slender arms while her huge backpack is hung on her shoulders as she almost arrives at the empty house. It is located a bit far away from the original girls’ dorm inside the campus. Yongsun still remembered how shock she was when Mister Taewon asked her to transfer into the empty house from her original dorm which she used to share a room with Wheein before. It is another unexpected vital condition for Yongsun to obey if she truly wants to proceed as the SCP in Elysian Academy which is; she cannot stays in the same dorm/room with the students that participating in their own respective cliques. Mister Taewon kept stressing out about how she will be a non-clique student.

‘Wheein must has been really upset right now.’, Yongsun thought to herself as the younger girl’s sad face popped inside her mind. She heaved the umpteenth sigh of that day and shrugged it off as she knows, there’s no other choices. Yongsun keep reminds herself about her original goal. So, she would faces everything no matter what. And, she will makes sure to achieve the goal successfully.

Yongsun finally stood in front of the small empty house. It is a bit weird that the academy authorities have keep an empty house inside the campus but Mister Taewon told her that the house was built purposely for any serious matters. So, Yongsun has been given the key for the house and she will stays there, all by herself, as long as until the condition get back to normal. Well at least, she will has some privacies rather than in the girls’ dorm before which she feels the word ‘privacy’ is not existed at all.

Yongsun putted the box on the ground first before she unlocked the door using the key. After the door has been opened, she entered the small house and tries to observe the surrounding. Yongsun is in awe when the house is well-clean as she has been informed that there was a janitor that has been paid to clean up the house daily before. But now, Yongsun would be the one to take over the job as she will permanently stays there. All of the furniture are neatly organized inside the house. There is a pink couple couch in the living room and a small television has been placed on a small table in front of it. The kitchen is completed with a refrigerator, a stove, couple cabinets and an old microwave. Bathroom is inside the main bed room which is the only room inside the small house. Nevertheless, Yongsun is just satisfied with it yet the feeling of excitement lingering inside her heart.

Yongsun putted her backpack and brought the box which is filled with her things inside the bedroom. Now, she wants to tidy up all her things inside the house.

---

After about several hours of non-stop tidying and organizing all of her things, finally Yongsun done with her work. She sat on the carpet to let her exhausted body gets some rests. Yongsun can’t helped to smile widely observing the current condition of the house. Unexpectedly, her tummy started to let out a weird familiar sound and Yongsun unconsciously laughed to herself. She just realized how hungry she is right now. But before she can decides anything, there is couple knocks on the door which made Yongsun a bit startles.

Yongsun quickly opened the main door just to be greeted by The Preppies’ leader, Yoona. The girl gives her a warm smile and handed Yongsun a huge bowl filled with her Korean Chinese favourite dish, Jajangmyeon. Yongsun took it willingly with a pair of sparkling eyes.

“I know that you are hungry after a long tiring day.”, Yoona exclaimed in a friendly voice. Yongsun finds it weird because she always heard from certain rumours that The Preppies’ leader is quite snobbish. But Yongsun just shrugged the thoughts off as she thanked the girl and smile. Yongsun asked the girl to go inside but the girl refused to do so.

Yoona gave a sweet smile to the girl and says thank you for her offer. “I’ve got a lot of things to finish off right now. Maybe next time.” Before Yoona walked away, she stares at Yongsun one more time and asked her carefully. “Do you know that our headquarter is just a few steps away from this house?”

Yongsun nodded her head vigorously. She knows that The Preppies’ headquarter located at the opposite direction of the small house, just a little bit too far from one another but Yongsun can still saw the huge building right across her. Yongsun waits faithfully for Yoona’s next words when the girl wants to say something.

“Just a reminder, Yongsun-ssi. You have to be careful because The Greasers always attacking our headquarter out of a sudden.”

Yongsun can felt her heart beating a bit faster to hear that. Her fingers trembled but she still holding the huge bowl tightly, not to let it falls. Yongsun secretly gulped her saliva and cold sweats started to form on her forehead. Actually, Yongsun has this kind of fear towards The Greasers clique mainly because she always heard from her friends that the clique is undeniably the most dangerous among the other cliques.

“And stay away from that Moonbyul girl.”

Yongsun brows collided together as she heard the unknown name that has been told by Yoona. That is the first time she hears that name honestly. Yongsun asked Yoona about that as she totally had no idea on who this Moonbyul really is. “Moonbyul?”, Yongsun asked hopelessly.

Yoona looks a bit shocked as the pair of her doe-eyes opened wide. “You don’t know her?”, she asked for reassurance. Yongsun replied by shaking her head vigorously with her face still looks confused. “How come you didn’t know about The Greasers’ leader?”

Yongsun blinked her eyes a lot of times after she heard that shocking news. Yes, Yongsun only knows about The Greasers but she never pays attention on who their leader is.

Yoona just shook her head and gave an assurance smile. “It’s okay. But, I warn you. Stay away from a certain silver-haired girl. I got to go first. See you next time.”

After they bid goodbye to one another, Yongsun closed the door back and putted the huge bowl on the dining table. She took a seat at one of the chairs there as her mind kept on thinking about what has just Yoona said. The girl looks freaking serious when she talks about The Greasers’ leader thingy. Yongsun didn’t knows who and how danger this Moonbyul actually is yet she never meets with her before, but Yongsun kept one thing in her mind. She has to stay away from this Moonbyul.

---

Right at 10.25 p.m., the soreness that she felt on her whole body due to all the works that she has to settle up today, Yongsun decided to go to bed. She has already changed into her favourite pink pyjama with a lot pictures of Squirtle with various kind of expressions printed on it. Yongsun climbed up the single bed and putted her huge glasses on the coffee table beside the bed. After that, she started to drift into a deep slumber right after her head rested on the comfy pillow that she just bought.

After about half of an hour she falls asleep, there are some noises can be heard coming from the living room. Yongsun flinched her eyes and hurriedly sat up when the feeling of frighten and scare started to creep inside her heart. But the worst part is, when the bedroom’s door creaked open, Yongsun accidentally screaming loudly and covered her eyes with both of her palms.

‘God, save me.’

Yongsun kept muttering under her breath and she wished nothing’s bad will happen. But then, she jolted up when she felt there’s another weight climbed up on the bed. Yongsun was now crying and hugging her knees like a little girl. She couldn’t think of anything rational to do right now. So the only choice that she has right now is just waits if anything will happen to her hopelessly.

“Shhh, don’t be scared.”

Yongsun didn’t hears it wrong that she just heard like a deep husky voice of a woman uttered right beside her ear. Yongsun’s body was fully shivering and shaking like crazy right now but the urge to look at that owner of the voice killing her inside. With a soft whimper and a hopeful heart, she slowly lifted up her head and opened her eyes. And Yongsun is so ed up right now.

“Stay away from a certain silver-haired girl.”

Yoona’s last warning that evening replayed back on her mind. Yongsun was absolutely speechless and froze at her own place. She felt like she couldn’t moved as she stared at the woman in front of her who was now grinning mischivieously at her. The woman than her own long silver hair before asks Yongsun.

“Mind if I hide inside here for a while?”

Yongsun was completely lost of word.

‘Oh my God.’