Crazy in Love

Kakao Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin was scrolling down his phone screen, picking a song that suited his mood right now as he was bored with nothing to do. His studio size apartment was quite as the occupants next door informed him the will be out to their hometown for a few days, asking him to looked after their place. Being a good neighbour, he just nodded and wished them a safe trip and happy holidays before waving goodbye to the couple. Laying down on the sofa with his foot dangling on the edge, he sing along to the track that was playing. He fell asleep not long after with his wireless headphone still attached to his head, Β playing soft pop music when a notification came in, waking him up in a jolt. He cringed his nose and taps on his screen, opening the text that came.

"Huh?" He frowned at the screen. Someone just added him on his Kakao Talk account. Thinking positively, he accepted the request and he received a message from his new contact.

Nammie : Hello 😊😊😊
Jinnie : Hello 2 πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Do i knw u?
Nammie : Kind of. Actlly no but, I knw u
Jinnie : Wat do u mean?
Nammie : Same cllge diff year, an admire
Jinnie : Wow, TQs but not interested
Nammie : I just wanna b ur fren
Jinnie : Well, ok then but no weird txt... 😑😑😑
Nammie : Sure. So, wat u doing now?
Jinnie : Nothing fun. Taking a nap while listening to music
Nammie : Oh, did I dsturb u sleeping?
Jinnie : Well, not really. I got frens coming later
Nammie : Dey sure r lucky
Jinnie : Huh? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Nammie : Nothing
Jinnie : Oh, ok. Well, gtg now. Txt later
Nammie : Sure, hv fun

Still weirded out by the stranger, Seokjin waved it off. It was nothing to be scared, just a random stranger wanted to be his friend besides the guy said he know him, must be a student of his college. Trying hard to try to remember anyone looking like the guy on the profile picture at his college, he gave up when the door bell rings loudly accompanying with a loud knocking sounds. He knew that he would never be able to stopped Taehyung from destroying his door, "If you stopped banging on my door I will open it for you guys!" He shouts and the knocking sound stop right after that and he smirked, at least the guy still can understand him.

Few days went by with his friendship with the new guy that added him in Kakao Talk before went strong. He learned that the guy was a student in his college and they often crossed way but Seokjin was always busy talking with his other friends to notice him. He tried to bring the guy to meet after class but the guy that named Nammie always rejected his offers saying he needed to be home, he was not ready to meet him outside and the newest reason he gave was, he wanted to wait until their final exam for the semester was done. Not minding the guy's excuses, he let the guy text him freely on the Kakao Talk. As he was busy doing his laundry, his phone ding with a new notification from Kakao Talk coming, frowning, he knew that both Taehyung and Hoseok was out of the list since both the guys said they went out dating, spending quality time together since it was a long time ago they last acted as a couple but he was sure he saw Hoseok slapping the of Taehyung before parting to their class and he just rolled his eyes at this memory. Nammie said he needed to helps his mother preparing dinner as his auntie from his father side will arrive today, to visit them before going outside the country to visit his cousins who studied there. Opening the application, he frowned deeper. Accepting the request from a guy named Joonie, he waited for the guy to text him first but as minutes went by, he was getting restless and he cannot helped it as his hand already busy fiddling with his phone, tapping quickly.

Jinnie : Do I knw u?
Joonie : No
Jinnie : Do u knw me?
Joonie : No

He huffed out a breath and locked his phone when a text came.

Joonie : Im bored so I randomly search ID that came across my mind
Jinnie : Wow wat a waste of time. Im jinnie
Joonie : Yeah, I knw
Jinnie : How do u knw?!!
Joonie : Well, ur ID said so, ur profile said so. Dats how I knw
Jinnie : Oh, right
Joonie : If u r busy then I wont text u anymore. Sorry bout dis
Jinnie : No, its fine. Im kind of bored doing my laundry

He keeps his friendship with both stranger but to be honest, he kind of like the guy named Joonie better than Nammie. The guy got these vibe that makes him wanting to get to know him more. Pouting, he keeps on staring at Joonie's profile photo as the guy has not reply his message since morning. A soft pat landed on his back before both Taehyung and Hoseok greets him happily.

"What are you looking at?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing. Just a friend of mine. He hasn't reply to my message since this morning. He never do this before," frowning, Hoseok grabbed Seokjin's phone from the guy and take a look at the guy's photo. He choked.

"What?" Seokjin asked his friend who was now red all over his face.

"Nothing. I miscue swallowing my saliva," buying his friend excuse, he shruged them off before continue staring at his phone, ignoring Hoseok whispering something to his boyfriend that now wearing a shocked expression on his face.

It has been three days straight and Joonie has not replied any of his texts. Getting frustrated by this, he tried to ignore the guy and continued to texts with Nammie all day long, pouting all day long.

It was dark outside and he was busy typing on the keyboard, finishing his assignment from the day before when his phone vibrating wildly with incoming text message.

Joonie : Sorry, been bz dis few days
Jinnie : Well, oky
Joonie : How r u doing?
Jooni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter