Unexpected Situation

Tzuyu's little adventure

Date : 10th October 2017

(Two weeks before Twice Korea Comeback) most of the foreigner members went back to their hometown to visit their family before the hectic schedule starts)

Time : 12pm ( Taiwan Timing) 

Twice Tzuyu is preparing to go back to Korea after spending 3 days on Taiwan with her family. Her mother send her to Taoyuan international airport and as usual, remind her to call back upon reaching Korea. Tzuyu nodded her head and check her phone, realizing that she only have 15% of battery left and nothing on her portable charger. She thought that she could borrow a charger from her manager upon reaching Korea to contact her mom. So, without telling her mom in case she would be worried again, she  wave goodbye to her mother though the customs. She is wearing a hoodie, glasses and a mask to prevent people from noticing her. But her overall was too distinct to be overlook. She kept hearing people walking past her and whispering to each other whether is she Tzuyu. 

She boarded her flight at around 12.45 pm with a little bit of delay, over there she receive a messages from Twice member saying that they will be having a feast upon Tzuyu return to celebrate the end of 2 month dieting schedule as well as their comeback in Korea .Since most of the foreign members has already return to Korea except her. The members for being late for the party and they miss her a lot although it is only. 3 days. Tzuyu  responded by saying " I thought  you all would be sick and tired of me since we always saw each other from morning until night " Jihyo replied  " why would we be tired of our little maknae". Tzuyu jokingly replied " but.. I am 😂". " What??No pizza for you then!! 😢" Nayeon added. Jungyeon: Hahaha.. enough of your cheeky comment.. hurry up and come back!!" Tzuyu then decided to end their conversation due to the plane taking off : " I will... See all of you soon! ".

After 3 hour in the flight, Tzuyu was awaken by a notice alert from the plane. The plane was instructed to make a detour to Singapore after an unexpected situation occur near South Korea. Apparently all the plane towards South Korea has been postpone, delay or detour to other Country. People inside the plane was shocked at this situation and ask the air stewardess on what happen and why there was a sudden decision like this. There was a little ruckus here and there but fortunately, a air stewardess calmly explain what happen through a mic to the crews onboard. Apparently North Korea has been doing their Nuclear Test on a nearby sea that is too close to South Korea and Japan. Military has been deployed in case of a potential war between the two country and prevent any aircraft from flying pass the sea. The first thought of Tzuyu's mind was all her member and wondering whether is everything okay over there. Her only hope was to safely arrive in Singapore first to check any updates on the situation there. But first she have to charge her phone first.

Time: 8.30pm Location: Singapore Changi Airport

Customer service centre was the thing she went to, to get her phone charge, contact her manager about her situation and whereabout and lastly her mom to infrom her that she is safe. She thought to herself that luckily Singaporean do speak in Chinese, she got no problem in searching for the service centre with the help of the locals over there. While waiting for her phone to be charge since it is completely flat, she saw a free internet surfing area and she decided to check the situation now herself. The news was on today's headline and reports are everywhere on the intenet. North Korea test their nuclear weapon too near to the sea and magnitude can be felt in nearby countries. Tsunami warning centre has alert the people over there to stay on higher ground to ensure safety. People fearing that war may break out soon and ensure that people dont visit South Korea for the time being. 

Tzuyu was speechless and shocked, she hurry back to check whether is there any battery left on her phone so that she can change a new local SIM card to call back. After doing all the stuff she needed, she open up her Twice group chat and the last message sent was before her flight taking off.. it was a repeated messages from all her unnie saying that " We know that you miss us too..We will be waiting for you and your delicious taiwanese foods" ( She always bought taiwanese foods back to Korea to let her unnies try). Tears almost flow out of her eyes after reading this, she replied to them that she is in Singapore now and she is fine. But no one replied or even look at the message. She then quickly call her  members and all her managers phone number but all of their number seems to have lost connection or unable to go through. Wondering if it was her new SIM card that is having problem, she went back to the store to ask whether is there any problem since she can't call back to South Korea. The lady in the store politely told her that connection to South Korea has been lost since afternoon and they are trying to fix it now. Most probably is cause by the nuclear explosion near the sea.

She thanks the lady in the store and went out to take a sit by herself. Just then, she remebered that she also needed to call her mom, she quickly dial her number and as soon as the call went through, her mom pick up the phone with a worry voice and ask for her current whereabout. She told her that she is in Singapore right now and is unable to contact anybody in South Korea or fly back now. Her last resort was to book a hotel to stay for the time being. But her mom afraid that it might be dangerous for her to be alone in a hotel. She give her an address of their long distance relative who resided in Singapore and told her to stay over there as it is more safe than a hotel alone. This Tzuyu was shocked to know that she actually has a relative staying in Singapore and her mom never mentioned them when she visited her for concert this year. Her mom responded that it was no use telling her since she got no time to visit them and that she never really know them that well. Since their last meeting was when Tzuyu was a toddler in Taiwan. She wanted to tell her when she come back to Taiwan but was too excited about her visit, so she forgot. This time Tzuyu wonders whether how long will she be staying put at someone's else places since it will be awkard for her to do so.