On the Road!

Bts love Vacation!

Girl:

It is time. The vacation begins. Even I, their friend and manager decided to join the group and take a rest for some weeks.

Jimin and I are the only ones who have a driving license, so we have to share the 17-hour way by car. We swap every few hours and drive at night so the one who in not driving is able to take a rest and sleep a little.

Our car is not really a car. It reminds a little Bus for 8 Persons. I rent it for us so we do not have to care about luggage. Jimin and I are sitting in the front seats. Behind us V and Jin, J-Hope and Rapmon the seats behind them and Suga shares the last seats with parts of the luggage.

The rode is easy. The streets are smooth and empty…. Therefore, I am driving, concentrated…

 

Jimin:

Finally, I was able to convince my childhood friend to join us. It was hard and I am not sure if I am able to keep her from working when we reach the camping… Anyway, she is here and this is a good first step. She is driving right now and seems very determined to reach the camping. She drives more than I do though it worries me a bit.

Sadly, I am very tired and do not want to risk…

Maybe I should just sleep and …. Help…her after some…re…..st….

 

Suga:

Glad we do that! She is a good manager but I do not really like her. Everyone in this group loves her and they are so good friends…. However, it is really getting on my nerves that she behaves as if she is something better than we are….

Maybe she ACTUALLY IS… She can sing and dance; she sees every mistake and knows what to do in almost all situations… I should not be so hard. I know, she noticed that. It is possible that we will win the competition if she helps us as she does now…. I think I am going to talk to her about this later…

Anyway… I am in need of some music now…

 

Rapmon:

Yeah, Italy. Sea and beach... Long time no see. It is time for bts to rest for some weeks. Jimin brought us to Germany and introduced us to that girl so we can take part in the worldwide competition, in which currently 15 boy groups fight for the first place in Russia, Germany, America and Great Britain. She seems clever and knows her work but she is also hard on us and very strict, she divides work and friendship. I was concerned about if she is really a good manager. She is younger than half of bts’ members are. Only 20 years old and already so successful. I do not regret that I agreed and Jimin really seems to know her and care about her… As he told me, they know each other since he was 4 years old. Their parents were good friends. They met in Korea. She was living there for many years so her Korean is perfect. Just like the other languages, she speaks... I heard she had a very hard past.

I care about bts.

They are my family and they are safe. It is always so great when J-Hope, she and I are together. So much fun! The others call us ‘the crazy trio’ and I hope it will stay like this, although I am a little worried about V…

 

V:

She is beautiful…. I liked her from the first sigh. The moment when our bus from Korea drove through the streets the first time and she walked down the street with a friend of hers. I did not even know that I would ever see her again. This was a shock for me to see her standing there while Jimin introduced her to us.

There she is… driving… looks so concentrated… I did not tell her how much I like her. She is always soo busy with work. Moreover, if she spends time with us then always with all of us together or alone with Jimin… or with Rapmon and J-Hope. Often she and Rapmon disappear in a room and talk for hours as manager and leader….

I should not stare so much…. But her hair… her eyes … Everything is so perfect. I never had a girlfriend and never felt like this. What if I tell her and she reacts… No. V. Do not think about this. Just sleep… Just like Jin and J- Hope already…