Final.

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, Jungkook. One more lap and you're done!"

Jungkook can't help but frown at his orthopedic doctor's another worst pun. He hates to admit how good Dr. Kim Seokjin is in his profession in the field of Orthopedics because of how he is so bad with puns. It's so corny but is absolutely laughable. Or maybe, he hates how they met each other. With hands grasping on the railings on both sides, he spoke, "I don't think you should tell that to your other patients, doctor."

"Why not? It helps my patients work hard for another three or five steps. You should try to be motivated by my words, Jungkook."

"I think..." Jungkook groaned in struggle to get back to his wheelchair. Once he was seated, he looked at Seokjin with a sigh, "it's rather offending than motivating doctor. I can't even get across this ten feet railing, it's like mocking me that I can't get even get to walk a lap." With his last words, Jungkook started to turn his wheel outside the therapy room. Seokjin reminded himself to ask his psychologist brother, Kim Namjoon, on how to handle patients who feel discouraged on getting back on their feet. Like, walk, he meant.

Three months ago, Jungkook got into an accident. He was hit by a car when he tried to kill himself. He is nineteen years old, at the peak of being an adult and he is having the biggest crisis of his life. He was unmotivated, depressed, and really anxious of himself. He went to the phase of his life where he doesn't understand what he wants anymore, he went to the point where he feels so alone, like he doesn't know who to run to, or who to tall to about his problems, fears, and worries. He felt as if the world is against him. That was why he decided to just end his life, because he felt that way things would become easier for him, and for everyone, if everyone does think he is important, which he doubt is not.

Moving towards the halls with people with the same case as him, on a wheelchair, that is, Jungkook finds it very much depressing. He feels as of he was trapped and that there was no way out. The accident made his leg hurt badly. Though it wasn't that much of a fracture that can disable him to walk forever, he had to go to therapies that will help him get his balance back, so that he wouldn't force his leg right away after recovery. However, it seems that Jungkook's going slower than anyone who had the same case as him. After two months of therapy, he still feels the pain on his leg, like walking is some kind of phobia for him, which is really bad. His doctor, Seokjin, already had referred to him to another doctor, who is his brother Namjoon, but the boy doesn't seem to pin out the reason why he needs to see Namjoon, he doesn't need to.

He decided to move faster so he turned his wheel faster this time, so that he would be able to pass through the orthopedic ward. He decided he wants to go to the garden to get some fresh air or maybe get some inspiration to draw. Sitting on the wheelchair might be hateful for Jungkook since it tells him that he still can't walk the way he does as before, he likes the fact that he can play with it, like now. He was going faster and faster, feeling the wind hit his cheeks, which was fun.

"Stop!"

Jungkook was surprised with the girl who stood in front of him a few feet away. Luckily his hand was fast to stop the wheels just exactly a feet away from her. He had seen her around the hospital. She is from the psychosocial ward and has been called the friendly fairy because of her happy vibe that gives smile to everyone, except Jungkook, of course. She is always seen with her IV post like it was her friend. It was actually the first time he met her this close, but he already noticed how the girl tried to make a conversation with him multiple times, to which the boy has always avoided. There was something about that Yeseul girl that actually irks him most of the time.

Actually, it's not only her that irks him. He had actually seen her in his dreams, together with his doctor, Seokjin, the doctor's psychiatrist brother, Namjoon, and four other people that he seem to be very close with but have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter