Chapter 20

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After time to time, the girls finally able to accept that their beloved stubborn unnie is back on duty behind their back, they stop nag at her and learn to respect, while try their best to endure their worries everytimes she back woundedly. There're also times when Sowon not comeback for 2-3 days without notification, when she's back, she will act nothings wrong. Eventhough the girls actually dying to ask, but they have to endure their curiousity. The fact that Sowon alive and willingly back to their apartment and live with them is precious thing that the girls gratefully want to keep in their daily life as long as it can be.

 

 

Like that night...

The girls just get back after finished their schedules. They jolted at the time they turn on the light and find Sowon sprawled on their livingroom couch, still on her black field uniform, bulletproof vest also weapons strap still on. Seems to tired to take it off. There's a bit of stained of dry blood on her side of face and on the corner of her lips. She's been left for 2 days. The girls doesn't dare to wake her up or to take off her clothes, too afraid to touch the weapons, eventhough they dying want to treat her wounds. But since Sowon seems really need to rest, they decided to just tucked her on blanket and let her sleep there.

In the morning, like usual, Sowon act normal, like nothings happened, nothings wrong, nothing explanation. She wake the girls up and cook them breakfast.

 

While they all at the kitchen...

Eunha came closer to carefully hug Sowon, "My pretty Unnie~..." she calling with so much aegyo, bloom a smile on Sowon's lips. "Unnie, you okay? Nothing bad happened to you, right?" Eunha carefully ask.

"I'm okay Eunha-ya. Nothing severe, just some scratches." Sowon aware enough to know what Eunha's ask mean.

Eunha smile gladly, "I'm glad you back safely, Unnie." Eunha said while tighten her hug, "Thank you for the delicious breakfast." She tip toed to peck Sowon's cheek.

 

*****

 

The sky outside is still bright, the sun is not set yet, but SinB already get back to their apartment. At first she expect that nobody there, but for her surprise she find Sowon napping at her usual bunk. SinB so happy and glad to see that. Just to make sure she carefully touch Sowon's forehead, but then she yelped and shriek when Sowon unexpectedly grab her hand wrist and twist it. "Ouch.. aww~... aww~... Unnie, it's me! Don't break my hand! Still need it... Aww~...!!"

 

"Oops...sorry. Habit!" Sowon quickly let go SinB's handwrist.

SinB scwold upsetly while Sowon grinning.

 

SinB massaging her handwrist, "Unnie, you have a fever." She can't help to scold.

"Just a bit. I just tired. Nothing to be worry." Sowon's excuse.

"Okay. Just continue your nap then... I'll take a nap too." SinB pretend to chill.

 

Few hours later, Sowon wake up with better condition. She always sleep soundly at that apartment and that fact is make her somehow... happy. Being with her kids is always be sweet escape from her rough duty.

She get out from the room and find SinB is having fun byherself playing games on the couch. She flopped down herself next to SinB. Lay her head to the younger girl's lap. SinB naturally adjust then paused her game just to touch Sowon's forehead to check. She nod gladly when she find out Sowon's body temperature is already normal then continue her game.

 

"SinB-ah... I'm hungry. Let's eat at the meat stall we went before." Sowon whine.

"Okay. Let's go." SinB said unchalantly.

"Really?!" Sowon surprise at how easy to ask SinB out, when that girl is usually lazy to go out except for doing her schedules.

"I'm hungry too..." SinB said without turn from her game.

 

Not long, the two young woman in hoddie already at the stall having their dinner happily and deliciously.

 

 

"Girls, we're back!" SinB greet as soon as they enter the apartment.

The girls show up in fast. "Yah!! Where were you going? We're so worry. SinB-ah we call your phone for so many time, how could you not pick up for even once." They bombarding scold.

"You called me?.." SinB take out her cellphone from her pants pocket, "Sorry. It turned off. Empty battery. No wonder your calls couldn't get in. Sorry." SinB grinning.

"It's my fault, sorry, I took too long because after dinner I forced SinB to company me strolling looking for porridge, that I suddenly craved." Sowon explain.

"Don't bother to sorry, Unnie. I had fun with you tonight. We should hang out together often." Then for surprise SinB hug Sowon, "Thanks, Sowon Unnie. Indeed you are my favourite Unnie."

"Yah! You said it's me your favourite Unnie..." Yerin furiously protest.

"No, it's Sowon Unnie. It always be Sowon Unnie from the start. I love you, Unnie!" SinB peck Sowon's cheek. Sowon grinning.

"Yah! You-...!" Yerin swing her hand try to slap SinB's arm, but the beagle girl manage to dodge while show her mocking face at Yerin that make Yerin in wrath then start to chasing SinB to their entire apartment, SinB runaway while laughing keep mocking at Yerin.

 

"I want to hang out with you too, Unnie. Play with me too." Eunha protest and pouting cutely.

Sowon chuckle, "Okay, next time let's hang out together." Sowon held Eunha's chin dearly, make that cute girl smilling wide then pull Sowon's arm to hold. Eventhough Yuju not say anything, but by Sowon's sensitivity, from the corner of her eye she catch the glimpse of jelousy on that girl's face.

 

"SINB-AH!!! COME HERE YOU RASCAL!! LET UNNIE BEAT YOU AT LEAST FOR ONCE!!" Yerin's roar jarring to the entire their apartment. The girls laugh.

 

*****

 

The girls already on their pyjamas, ready to sleep.

Yuju is on the kitchen to get some water when she see Sowon crossing the living room from Yerin's room entering the maknaes's sharing room. Then she can hear SinB cheerfully welcome her, "Unnie, you're here. I just about to your room to say goodnight!"

 

On maknaes's sharing room...

"Goodnight, SinB-ah." Sowon pat SinB's head dearly.

"Goodnight, Sowon Unnie." SinB grinning, can't hide her happiness.

 

Then Sowon walk to Umji's bed. That Maknae already lie on her bed, covered by blanket, still wearing glasses and reading her book.

"My baby-maknae-dongsaeng, it's not good for your eyes health to reading book while lie down also at dim light." Sowon said then snatch Umji's book away, make the maknae whine right away. Sowon carefully put the bookmark right on the open page, then put the book on the small cupboard next Umji's bed. Then Sowon also take off Umji's glasses that make the maknae whine even more, "Unnie, let me read some more."

"No. It's already late at night, you need to rest. You can continue tomorrow. Beside that.. are you gonna ig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter