Chapter 13

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB looking at the hallway, there's Sowon's blood drops along their way. It twisting her heart when she look at it. Suddenly her phone ringing. It's a call from Eunha.

 

*On phone talk start

Eunha : "SinB-ah, what took you so long? Are you sulking? You really not gonna bring dinner for us?"

SinB : "I've bought your hamburgers."

Eunha : "Yeaay! Are you stuck on traffic jam? When you gonna get home? We're hungry~..."

SinB : "I WAS stucked on traffic jam."

Eunha : "Then you are on the way home?"

SinB : "I WAS on the way home, but then I saw somebody."

Eunha (interrupt) : "Don't tell me you dating right now? You having fun and let we die in hunger while waiting for you bringing our dinner!! How could you?!"(pretend to sob)

SinB (sigh) : "Unnie, you gonna be so sorry for accused me like that. I saw Sowon Unnie and we are at the hospital right now. She got gun shot and run out blood. You still want me to leave her just to bring your dinner?"

Eunha (gasp) : "Oh my God! What did you said? Where hospital are you now?"

SinB : "We're at-..."

SinB's sentence interrupt when doctor came out from inside ER room. She hung on the phone to talk to the Doctor.

 

"Are you with the agent inside?" Doctor ask.

"Yes. How is she, Doctor?" SinB ask back.

"We got the bullet out also treat all her wounds. But she run out of blood, she must get blood tranfusion, but she insist to go as soon as possible, she said she has important things to do. What your relation with her? Are you agent too? Can you force her to stay? It's dangerous for her viability if she keep insist to go." Doctor explain.

SinB sigh, "No. I'm not an agent. She's my Unnie. I know how stubborn she is. But how do you know that she is an agent? Did she told you?"

"Yes. She ask us to keep secret about her existence here also about her condition." Doctor said.

"Can you do that?" SinB ask.

"Yes, don't worry. She's official secret agent of the government, of course we have to protect her. It's not our first time. We know the procedure." Doctor said.

SinB sigh. "I'll try to talk to her. Can I get in?"

"Actually you can't, but because this is particular circumstances, then you can." Doctor said.

 

There's sound of Eunha still calling on the phone.

 

Eunha : "SinB-ah, where are you?"

SinB : "I'll tell you later. I gotta go now. I have to stop Sowon Unnie to runaway from her treatment. I'll call again later."

Then SinB hung up the phone.

*end of phone call

 

Then SinB get inside Sowon's room after she change clothes to scrubs.

 

Sowon is still on the gurney but in sitting position with hoses of blood transfusion and other fluid also wires connecting to some equipments. She massaging her temple in wincing face.

"Unnie.. you should lay down." SinB said gently.

Sowon lift her pale face to look at SinB, "I don't have time to lay down. I have to go now." Sowon said then about to take off those hoses and wires off her body, but SinB quickly stop her.

"You can't. You run out blood. You must finish your blood transfusion." SinB start to persuade.

"I have to go now, SinB-ah." Sowon keep insist.

"Just let your other team members finish it." SinB also insist.

"Tonight, one of my team mate was killed and I just found out that the other one is betrayer. No one else of my team left. That's why I have to go." Sowon explain.

"Still you must stay! Or you might get killed also while you on your way because run out blood. Then after that who's gonna report and finish your mission?" SinB sternly insist.

"Hwang Eunbi!!" Sowon seems about to rampage, but then she sigh, "Okay. I'll stay. But only to finish my blood transfusion."

SinB nod.

 

Sowon transfered to special treatment room. SinB out of room to tell Manager-Oppa that she will stay there with Sowon and ask him to bring those hamburgers for her hungry members, also ask him to not tell them where the hospital is, she worry her members will flocking there. Meanwhile Sowon take chance to make a phone call, to report to her headquarters, after that she lay down and closed her eyes. SinB back in to staying by her side.

"They told me that they will send another team to finish my mission. They let me have some times to heal my wounds." Sowon muttered still in closing eyes.

"Good." SinB just answer shortly, rather than express how glad she is actually.

 

 

In the morning after doctor check on Sowon's condition and to apply treatment to her wounds, Sowon insist to get out of the hospital. She said it's dangerous if she staying too long at public space, enemies might tracked her there. Then the doctor pack medicine for her take away, SinB take it then she force to pull Sowon to go with her. Manager-Oppa stand by in the basement parking lot to pick them up.

 

 

In the van on their way...

"You better stay with us. Nobody will guess that you staying with us. Our apartment is not public space. It's even safe from sasaeng (사생팬 : is an over-obsessive fan of a Korean pop idol, or other public figure, that has engaged in stalking or other behaviour that constitutes an invasion of privacy), so I think it save for you also to stay there. We can help you treat your wounds until it all heal. Also... Unnie, can you just let we live having less worries just by seeing your existence next to us? Please..." SinB said and ask straightforwardly, in sort of desperate tone. Sowon just speachless to hear that, but then she nod.

 

 

 

"Girls, we're back!" SinB greet as they safely entered their apartment.

The girls quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter