FINAL

DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dream

Inspired by In Heaven by JYJ

 “I will leave, Yongguk ahh”

“Please don’t leave me”

“I will always love you”

Yongguk woke up from bad dream again, the dream that seems so real. After making bed, his get ready in bathroom. After make sure everything is done, his take my bag then suddenly his stop when saw his frame photo on the wall, a photo with his love, his take deep breath and ready to work.

At studio Yonggguk trying to making song, his was too focus, until his doesn’t the time was almost midnight, his take deep breath again then his pack all his things and ready to home.

The next morning, like usually his will get the dream again, his wanted to know if the dream was real and just another bed dream, then his hear someone was cooking. He walk slowly to the kitchen and his saw the person who his love so much, the person who was in his bed dream, the dream that seems so real. He eyes was bigger than normal, that person turn around and saw Yongguk, that person smile “Morning gukkie” that person giggle, Yongguk slowly come close to that person, slowly touching his face, “are you okay?” Yongguk can feel his breath suddeny stop for a second.

“Himchan…” Himchan giggle, “Yay are you okay, you look like you see a ghost?” Himchan pout then his back to prepare breakfast. Yongguk gulp then his look at calendar which was hanging on the wall, his look at the days, 23 August. The dream will happen in 2 weeks more which is 5 September, Yongguk bite his lower lips slowly smile as his still have time, his give himchan a backhug .

“Yay, what is wrong with you?” Himchan giggle.

25 August

Yonggk was writing lyrics but suddenly his stop, his take out his phone out and call Himchan,

‘Gukkie?’

‘Channie’ Yongguk can hear Himchan giggle, will you stay by my side forever?

‘you busy?’ Yongguk bite his lower lips, ‘no, I was just finish my last project painting’

‘will you come over at my studio?’

‘sure, I will packing you some food for you’

their‘okayy see you later’ Yongguk sigh after hang up

Himchan come with food for Yonggk, his bring Gimbap, some meat and mix fruit. “You suddenly come me here, so suddenly, what wrong?” Himchan giggle, Yongguk choke after hearing the question, “Nothing, I just want you stay with me tonight”

“Are you sure? You never let anyone here if you making song even me” Himchan pout, Yongguk giggle then peck Himchan pout, “Yeahyy, tonight you going to help me, we making song together, okay my love?” Himchan blushing then take a Gimbap and shove into Yongguk mouth.

27 August

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter