It's over

P!nk Series

 

It's over

 

I looked up the clock when I received a phone call from Hyesung, the clock was showing 15 minutes to 11pm.

"What's up,Hyesung ya??" I put the phone between my right shoulder and ear, because both of my hands were busy typing computer. It's almost 11pm and I'm still stuck at ShinCom due to unchecked contrasts.

"Let's go to Beach now!!"I was quite startled hearing him. I immediately held the phone with my hand and checked the number again. The caller's name was definitely showing "Jung Pilkyo  <3 "  yeah..yeah.. I put little heart. He doesn't like it but it's my phone anyway.

"What are you talking , Hyesung ya?? It's almost 11 pm. If you want to go Beach, I will buy ticket for you tomorrow. Now it's almost midnight and you know that I'm still stuck at ShinCom" 

"But I want to go now!! " His voice was so full of determination. And that made me more pissed off. His sudden requests were too much. One night he woke me up in the middle of the night telling me he wants to eat sundaes and ice-cream. "Hyesung ya,I can get ice-cream from nearby supermarket, but I don't think I can buy Sundaes right now??" "No!!! I want to mix and eat them together!!!!" Seriously. Sundaes and Ice-cream ?? Who the hell would eat them together?? Not to mention craving them in midnight. I even suspected of him being pregnant, and got yelled when asked him to check his urine. 

"Pilkyo ya, what made you want to Beach at time like this??" 

I was both physically and mentally tired right now. I really wanted to get back home , took hot shower and had a beauty sleep.

"I want to have by the beach!!" His words really drove my tiredness away.

"WHAT????? " Lucky that I was left alone in company , if not , others would definitely run into my rooms hearing my scream.

"I said 'I want to have in beach now' " he repeated the sentence again. 

"But why??" 

"But why what?? Which word made you confused??" He yelled me back.

Every word! Every single word! 

"But Hyesung ya, your request is so sudden. Can't you wait till sun comes out??" I groaned in annoyance.

"No! You try to get airplane tickets in anyway you want!! I give you one hour and if you can't bring me to beach within one hour, then you won't get for a month."

"But what's the relation Hyesung ya?? And you know it's not that easy to get airplane tickets at times like this, and even with Flight, it would take at least 30 minutes to get to the nearest beach."

"I don't care. I am start packing luggages. Bye!!" With those words he hung up the phone.

"What the hell with this Jung Pilkyo???? All he knows is what he wants!!!!" I hissed and checked the clock. Only 2 minutes left to 11.

Damn!!! I cursed him and myself. I saved all the important data , logged out and shut down the system. Jung Pilkyo is too much ,I know. But I cursed myself for being too reckless when it came to him. It's not that he asked me to do things he wants forcefully. He gives me choices and let me choose those . But the problem is those choices . His choices number two were usually "don't contact me then" or "don't sleep in my apartment then" or "don't you dare touch my skin" or in this recent case, "no for one month." So what can I do?? Always go for his desires.

I ran out from my room to car parking, my watching showing 11:05. I hurriedly joined my Bluetooth with my phone and dialed Bogum.

He sleepily answered my call in fifth dials.

"Bogum ya, emergency!!! Get two air-tickets for nearest beach right now!!!!!"

"What??? Right now?? For what??" I exactly knew how he felt hearing my words. I felt that exact feeling minutes ago.

"I got to meet with some directors for upcoming Shinhwa concert!!" I would rather say white lies to him than "Cause we gonna have in Beach tonight!"

"But there is no plan or schedule for having concert in beach." He complained. Damn, I forgot he is Shinhwa manager.

"We don't have one. That's why I am planning to make one!!! Now just shut up and get two air tickets with all the ways you can!!! In 30 minutes!!!!" I hung up the phone.

I drove around with the speed of 60miles per hour to our apartment. I impatiently clicked the elevator press and ran out from elevator when reached our floor. I can't afford to waste any single second.

Hyesung was pretty relaxed, reading a magazine with his legs crossed over. He lift up his head and gave me a smile when he saw me bumped into the room. Then he looked up the clock hanging on the wall. "It's 11:17. Do you get tickets??" 

"No!! But let's go to air-port now. I will try anyway to get air tickets"

I held one of his hands and dragged him out from the apartment.

"Wait , Eric!!! My suit case!"

"Forget it. You won't need it!!"

"But lube and condoms are in there!!!"

"Damn!!!!" I ran back into the room and got his suit case. I hurriedly looked at my watch, almost 11:20. There is no way we can reach airport in 10 minutes, I need at least 15 minutes to reach there but I need to drive like my off. 

"Eric! Slow down!" Hyesung shouted while holding the seat belt with one of his hand.

"No!!! We don't have much time." I checked the watch, it's 11:33.

"Slow down. I will give you extra 5 minutes!" He yelled his lungs out.

"Not enough!!!" I still drove with full speed.

"Okay okay. 10 minutes."

By the time we entered the airport, its almost 11:40. I phoned to Bogum once I stepped into airport.

"Hyung!! I see you two!! I am coming!!"

In an instant, Bogum arrived next to us.

"You get tickets??" I asked him hurriedly.

"Yes, I got....but...." he hesitantly looked at Hyesung , and then to me.

"I only managed to get one."

 At that time, the announcement came out that the plane to the beach will start to fly in next 15 minutes and asked all the passengers to get ready. Okay, I got exactly 15 minutes to get another ticket . I ran among the crowds , asked everyone to sell tickets back to me. But sadly, they didn't want to. Can't blame them. I understand them though. It's not easy to prepare and get on airplane at midnight.

"Omooooo!!! It's Eric Oppa!!!" I heard a girl screaming my name.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" No matter how much I don't have time, I can't ignore fans right??

"Oppa!!! I am Shinhwa Changjo!!" 

"Really?? Thanks you very much."

"OMG!!! OMG!!!! Is that Hyesung Oppa??? Oppa, are you two going somewhere??"

"...well, I...ah...we..." I couldn't say the truth, it will affect on Shinhwa's image if the news came out of us two dating.

"Don't worry,Oppa. I am Ricsyung Shipper. I won't do anything to harm you." 

"Well, actually we are planning to meet with directors for arranging Shinhwa's concert in Beach. And we can't get plane ticket." It's not that I don't trust her, this is the case I can't tell everyone, right??

"Oh!!! Realllllly!!!! Oppa!!! Are you really having Shinhwa's concert in Beach. By the way, I'm going to beach too. If you want plane ticket , I will give mine to you."

"Oh! Really?? Thanks Shinhwa Changjo. How much do I need to pay for you??"

"Oh,please don't. It's my present for Oppa. Please just show more Ricsyung moments, okay??" 

Don't worry, Ricsyung Shipper. Now we are going to have intimate Ricsyung moments,keke.

"Attention please! Last announcement. Only one minute left to get on the plane." 

The final announcement came out from speaker.

"Oppa, what are you waiting?? Go ! Go!!"

I only came back to normal sense after she pushed me away.

"Oh! Right! Thanks You soooo sooo much ShinChang. "

I ran to Hyesung , and hurriedly ran towards the gate.

Luckily I could ask the one sitting beside Hyesung's place to change seats with me. Because there is no way that lazy bastard Shin Hyesung would change seat for me. I was happily imaging about our beautiful trip when Hyesung poked and whispered me.

"It's already 12:10 am , Eric."

" So what??"I asked back at him dumbly.

"You have reached your time limit and we still haven't reached beach yet. It's over. You lose. Let's go back home."

"What!!!!" I literally yelled at him, and immediately shut my mouth up when some people who already had fall asleep turned their heads to me.

"You can't do that,Hyesung ya. We are already on plane already."

"Okay then. Let's go and have trip. But your time limit is over. You lose . So no for month."

"But....but...Hyesung ya...."

"No buts, Eric. It's over"