New Lives

I Still Need You

"Sir wake up" she said while shaking his body lightly, his been working all night on his paper work.

"Just 20 more minutes" he groaned but she just keep tapping him.

"I'm up!" he yelled while sitting up straight. His really tired from work and all he need right now is an annoying assisstant like her.

"Sir you have a day off today you're dad...I mean the President told me that you need to rest" she said and he immediatly grabbed his coat and suit case and leave the room.

cheeky

"Hyunnie  wake up" her mom told her sweetly and she moved her head a little and nodded at her.

"Hyunnie wake up we have to eat breakfast" she said and Seohyun get up from her bed and washed her beautiful and smooth face and headed outside wearing a nerdy glassed.

"Noona is soo ugly" her brother complained, his always like that teasing her eventhought she is 15 years older than him.

"Cool story" Seohyun said and put a piece of toast on his mouth.

"Seohyun you need to take care of you're health...you not young anymore." her mom told her for the 100th time.

"Mom I'm just 25" she said while brushing her hair with her hands.

"Yes and the next thing you know you're 54 and no kids" her mom argued back to her and his brother Taemin stick his tongue on her.

"Yeah, Noona you need to move out of the house already, so I can get you're room" he said and Seohyun playfully smacked his head.

"Omma, like I said I am growing up alone" she said and her mom looked at her with sorrowful eyes.

"Seo... don't you think its time to move on" she said referring to him.

"I've moved on" she simply said getting out of the topic.

"Whatever you say beautiful sister" Taemin said, THAT'S IT! She grabbed his neck and strangled him.

"YAH!!!!!" he yelled and bit her hand.

"Noona is right Omma no guy is going to marry her!" he said while biting his toast and sticking his tongue at her.

"Get that tongue out from you're mouth again or I am not buying you the new series of Star Craft" she said and Taemin's eyes immediately went wide and smiled at her sweetly.

"I love you Noona" he said and Seohyun just pinched his nose.

blush

 "Aish!" he said while removing his tie and throwing it to who knows where.

"I am soo tired" he mumbled and plopped on his king size bed, how he miss his bed soo much. He have been sleeping in his desk for almost a week.

"I miss you beddy" he said and hug his pillow tightly and his phone rung.

"Are you serious" he said while gritting his teeth and reached for his phone.

"Bro!" the line said and he put it on speaker.

"What do you want?" he asked somewhat annoyed.

"I miss you!!! Let's hang out" the man said.

"Sungmin I am exhaustedly tired right now" he mumbled but the persistent man on the phone keep talking about how he has been there for him.

"Arasso...but at 8 pm okay, I need to sleep" he said and turn the phone off.

"I miss clubbing" he whispered and went off to his dreamland.

smiley

"C'mon Seo" her bestfriend said while holding her mug.

"I'm kinda busy can't you see" she said while tapping letters on her MacBook Pro.

"C'mon you need to live life to the fullest not just doing this boring stuffs!" she whined while opening some folders.

"Its you're job too, babo" she whispered the last words.

"C'mon! I already asked Auntie about us going to club and she said you are 25 already and you are SUPPOSE to go to those kinds of things. Who know you might find Mr. Perfect there?" she said and Seohyun stopped for a minute and resume to whatever she was doing.

"Let go of him...his a bastard" she said and Seohyun looked at him.

"I already did...a long time ago." she said and close her laptop.

"Prove it then, lets go to the club. You're pretty Seo" she said and she just nodded at her bestfriend.

"OMG! Seo I am going to see you looking smoking hot tonight! 8 pm okay" she said and winked at her and close the door.

"Let that bastard go Seo" she whispered and started looking in her folders.

*First Chapter DONE*