Final

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jisoo is probably one of the prettiest person in their uni. However, she kinda have a weird kind of personality. She's actually famous for it. But then again who wouldn't like her right? She's a fluffy ball of cuteness with a bonus low charismatic voice.

 

"Jisoo unnie! Have you heard about the new student whose a batch lower than yours?" Her friend Chaeyoung asked. But Jisoo just shrugged her shoulders confused on why she would care about it.

 

"Uhm no Chaeyoung, do I have to know about that?" Jisoo replied.

 

"Well not really it's just that people really find her attractive."

 

"And...?" Jisoo never really looked at the appearance of people. Maybe that's another good point about her. She's really open to a lot of people.

 

"Well she looks like a cat. So I thought you'd take some interest about her." 

 

One more thing to know about Kim Jisoo. She really adores animals and guess what? She likes cats and dogs the most. That's why Chaeyoung thought Jisoo would be interested in the new student.

 

"What? Are you being serious? I have to see her!!" See? She's somewhat a shallow person on her likes but who cares anyway. She would live the life she wants.

 

"Whoaaa calm your unnie." Chaeyoung now regrets that she told her unnie that. She forgot to think through that when her unnie wants something, she'd totally find a way to get it.

 

"Plus I bet she's home already. Look it's past six and I doubt she has night classes considering it's her first day." She told her unnie just to avoid any scandalous stuff in the mere future.

 

"Really? What if she's not?" Jisoo answered really wanting to meet the cat girl. 

 

"Yeah I guess. Unless she's getting picked up and her ride is late." Chaeyoung said as a joke about their middle school days as she walk and after a few seconds her friend got silent and when she looked at her side, Jisoo was no longer anywhere in her sight.

 

"Damn that unnie... I shouldn't have said that." She told herself and just proceeded to go to her club meeting assuming Jisoo would just end up failing to meet the new student.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo was in front of their school still trying to find the said cat looking new student. She has been looking for about 5 mins already and she was actually thinking of giving up but then she's not that weak.

 

Having enough of not being able to find the girl, she tried to ask people. Good thing she saw Lisa, a friend of Chaeyoung.

 

"Lisa have you seen the new student," Jisoo thought of how else was she going to differentiate the said girl she was looking for. "The one that looks like a cat."

 

"Oh do you mean Jennie Kim?"

 

"I guess so. Does she look like a cat?" 

 

"Yeah she does." With that Jisoo's almost giving up face lit up but quickly faded on what the stranger told her. "But I think she went home already."

 

Seeing Jisoo's face drop, Lisa almost laughed out loud. She heard from Chaeyoung that Jisoo is really obsessed with cats and dogs. So she knew what was going on when she was asked if she saw someone who looks like a cat.

 

"Kidding!" Jisoo's eyebrows suddenly got furrowed not happy with the joke.

 

"Yah! Lalisa Manoban!" Lisa just took her time to laugh at Jisoo's reaction and for a few seconds after...

 

"Chill unnie! Relax, I think I saw her there." Lisa then tapped Jisoo's shoulder and then was about to leave but said "Goodluck finding your cat princess!" and then she laughed again as she walked away.

 

"Where where where?" She kept asking herself as she walk towards where Lisa pointed. She was saying it as a chant. Don't ask me why 'cause we all know that's how she is.

 

She never even noticed that she was already in the bus stop near they're university.

 

"Where where--" She stopped at the second when she saw the person she's been looking for. She's not quite sure but she haven't seen this girl before and she actually find her as someone who looks like a cat.

 

She slowly paced towards the girl who seems to be waiting for her bus and at the same time, she removed the watch on her wrists. Acting like it was nothing, she stood next to the girl.

 

She pretended to be looking at her wrist and then she furrowed her brows. As if on cue, she looked at her side.

 

"Excuse me miss..." She acted but her purpose was to just really look at the girl's id. She assumed that she was wearing it because it's her first day and it's her lucky day 'cause the girl is actually wearing it.

 

"Oh Jennie. Jennie Kim." The hoobae just looked at the weird girl confusingly as she nod her head.

 

"I was just gonna ask what time it is right now." Jisoo smiled her best smile trying to at least use it to charm the girl since she thought that it works on other students.

 

"It's 4:37." Jennie said still unsure on what was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter