Fin

Can't Say No
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi could never seem to say no to Yeri. Not when the younger girl's eyes were full of excitement and hype. Not when Yeri had her hand intertwined with Seulgi's while she dragged her along onto their next destination.

"Let's go, Seulgom unnie!"

When they finally arrived, Seulgi looked up and mentally prayed for their safety—maybe if that was too much to ask for, she just prayed to be able to breathe. Yeri on the other hand, couldn't hide her excitement as she leaned her fists on the railing while they waited for their turn, watching in amazement at the height of their ride. Seulgi had tried dissuading the younger girl into picking another ride instead because of the long queue they had noticed (which was partially true but mostly because she was still young and wanted to live) but the younger girl's puppy eyes and adorable pout had sent Seulgi's hormones into a frenzy. Seulgi didn't know how but they wounded up in the queue, with the line moving a little faster than she had expected.

Seulgi had second thoughts the moment she was buckled up. Double rock spin was definitely not Seulgi's idea of fun, her eyes shut tightly while hands gripping tightly onto the safety bars as their ride rocked and spun. Seulgi was pretty sure she was on the verge of death but even during the ride, but she had taken a peek at Yeri beside her and noticed how the blonde had been laughing and screaming in excitement. Seulgi found herself gradually joining in and realised that it helped her enjoy the ride a little better.

Still, it wasn't that enjoyable a ride for the monolid.

After an excruciating 3 minutes, Seulgi was extremely thankful that she could feel land beneath her feet. Yeri on the other hand, was beyond high and had clung onto Seulgi's arm, wobbling a little while she walked. The young blonde laughed at how much fun it had been while teasing the older girl for her humorous expressions during the ride.

"Unnie you should have seen your face! You kept your eyes shut so tightly and your face was scrunched up the entire time I wondered if you were actually sleeping or feeling constipated!"

"Heol. Kim Yerim. "

" Alright, alright. I'll stop teasing you." Yeri hooked her arm tighter against Seulgi's and reeled her in to plant a light kiss on the older girl's cheek.

"There, do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter